Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Browse" appears offline while everything else is online

"Browse" appears offline while everything else is online

Hi,

While I'm on 4G on my iPhone the "Browse" section of Spotify seems to be offline with the message: "Browse is not available while you're offline. Please connect to the internet and try again.". Everything else works perfectly (internet connection in other apps, Spotify playback even if music is not offline available, etc).

I've tried restarting the app, the iPhone, turning on/off offline mode, and more. 

Also, everything is updated to its latest version.

Has anyone else had this issue? How did you solve it?

5 Replies

I got the same problem... search and music all work fine, it's just the browse section the one with the problem...

Ha.... just as I finished writing my previous post it started working... weird...

Mine stil doesnt work

Message on my home computer with active connection to the net, "Not available while you're offline".  I use Spotify "connect" a lot.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reaching out.

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread. If you're experiencing the "Not available while you're offline" error message, we recommend that you make sure the Spotify app has all permissions enabled and is excluded from any battery optimization services you might have running. Sometimes these can interfere with the connectivity to our servers.

If that doesn't do the trick, try connecting to a different network to see if the issue persists. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts