Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Song not synced" message when I try to shuffle anything

"Song not synced" message when I try to shuffle anything

I have a free account. Spotify works on my PC but not on my iphone. It's quite frustrating. I cannot stream anything.

iphone6, ios8.0.2, spotify 1.8.0.2444

when i press a playlist or radio station i get the message: "song not synced."

if i turn on "hide unplayable songs" in settings, all songs on all playlists disappear as being unplayable. I can only play my own music.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled a dozen times over a period of several days.

I would appreciate any help anyone could offer.

4 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately there are  lots of users with problems with Spotify on iOS 8.

They will fix some problems in upcoming updates. If your problem won't get updated, I would like you to get in touch with Spotify's Consumer team so they can look into it.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

I have exactly the same problem. coachjeff-tw did u manage to solve the problem??

The only thing I could figure out is that streaming is NOT available in Taiwan (where I live) on mobile devices unless you purchase the premium account.

So I did not really solve the problem, but I think I understand it.

tnx for ur answer.

that would make sense, bcs it stopped working when i came to Taiwan.... Did u upgrade to premium and is it working now?

Suggested posts