Premium

Country

Poland 

Device

(iPhone 13 Pro max)

Operating System

(iOS 15.6)

My Question or Issue

when I listen to music and open twitter , while I drag the timeline down to update timeline , it makes sound in the new version from twitter , this sound stops the music on Spotify and it shouldn't stop and the music should keep going on , i can't find any option in twitter to disable this sound of dragging the time line and can't find an option in Spotify to keep the music on.

BR

OLVA 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @olvatito,

Thanks for posting on the Community and welcome!

If you haven't yet, you can start off with a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device to see if this makes a difference. You can find out the steps to do it here.

On another note, we'd like to gather as much information as possible. Did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event, such as a Twitter update? If yes, please send us the details.

Lastly, in order to isolate the inconvenience you mentioned, it'd be great if you could ask for the mobile device of a relative or a friend to open your account and check if this persists there.

We'll keep an eye on your response.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @olvatito,

Thanks for posting on the Community and welcome!

If you haven't yet, you can start off with a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device to see if this makes a difference. You can find out the steps to do it here.

On another note, we'd like to gather as much information as possible. Did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event, such as a Twitter update? If yes, please send us the details.

Lastly, in order to isolate the inconvenience you mentioned, it'd be great if you could ask for the mobile device of a relative or a friend to open your account and check if this persists there.

We'll keep an eye on your response.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts