Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why iPhone app doesn't rotate?

why iPhone app doesn't rotate?

My car has a great place to put my iPhone in horizontal position, where it stays connected to the usb sound system and charges... works fine with Waze and other apps, but not so well with Spotify...  Any ideas on how to unleash a rotated song view?

7 Replies

Hey, what iOS version are you using?

8.4.1... latest, but it has always been like that. I hate that!

Looks like landscape mode works fine with Android only. I saw a post online that Spotify devs are still working on it. It's talked about over here

humm, but iPad app does rotate. It should at least be an option...

It looks to me that someone made customers choices without asking them... no way they couldnt figure out how to do it!

Hey Spotify developers!! I'm really loosing patience, customers deserve this choice... Spotify has become a pain in the ass 🙁

Hi, you should set up an idea in the ideas forums so it can gain supporters and let Spotify know.

Head over here for more information: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/idb-p/ideas_submissions

Hope this helps.

If this is a good comment, please give it kudos. If it solves your issue, please accept it as the solution.

Check out my playlists for some new music - follow so I can check your music out too.

Suggested posts