Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Downloads removed completely at random.

I'm running sptify premium on an iPhone 7 32gb. Newest update on both my phone and app. I have most of my library downloaded, mostly a few playlists and lots of albums to listen to while I work delivery so I don't kill my data. Only recently did it start this issue.  I have downloads set to only wifi and my LTE turned off entirely for spotify so it basically only downloads and searches on wifi. 

Randomly I will notice it downloading songs when I open the app. Sometimes it will be one or two songs, but yesterday it was over 100 and yesterday it was around 50 and the same today. It is not a matter of accidental removal myself or a download button turned off. It is completely random within playlists and albums. A few songs will be removed from a downloaded album and unavailable offline. 3 or 4 in a few random albums and in others a trail of 10 could be missing. This is completely random, and the strange part is that I don't need to go back manually and re-download the songs that un-downloaded. The app does all of this entirely by itself. 

Download limit is not an issue. I only have around 2700 songs just saved in my library, and only around 2/3 of that is actually downloaded. I am aware that the download limit is 3,333 songs, so this makes no sense at all. 

Somebody please provide insight, I've researched and couldn't find anything. I'd like to avoid removing the app and having to go back in manually to re-download songs. I'm wondering if it is my phone too because it has been acting up on its own, but thats a different topic. 

Who Me Too'd this topic