Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: IOS iphone 7

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Downloads removed completely at random.

I'm running sptify premium on an iPhone 7 32gb. Newest update on both my phone and app. I have most of my library downloaded, mostly a few playlists and lots of albums to listen to while I work delivery so I don't kill my data. Only recently did it s...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm running sptify premium on an iPhone 7 32gb. Newest update on both my phone and app. I have most of my library downloaded, mostly a few playlists and lots of albums to listen to while I work deliv...
  • nielsgierig
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Apple iPhone app
    IOS 11
    ios 11.4
    IOS iphone 7
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

app (iOS) does not start

Hi all, Spotify App on iPhone 7 (latest iOS) does not start anymore...It displays the splash screen (black page with green logo) and it does not proceed.Tried to reinstall but same result...Cannot tell this is the reason why the app does not start: I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Spotify App on iPhone 7 (latest iOS) does not start anymore... It displays the splash screen (black page with green logo) and it does not proceed. Tried to reinstall but same ...
  • claudio_destro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IOS iphone 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes