Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iOS 13

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

iOS app keeps crashing through a song

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.6 My Question or IssueFrom yesterday the Spotify app keeps crashing when i play any song. I already tried to clear the cache, reinstall the app, update the phone, but nothing worked.This ap...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue From yesterday the Spotify app keeps crashing when i play any song. I already tried to clea...
  • Monsty_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
    iOS 13
    ios app
    iphone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 13 Spotify crashes frequently

Hello,I am an iOS 13 user on iPad, and I've noticed that whenever I close the app, my music crashes. I've tried refreshing the app, restarting my iPad, redownloading it, and everything I can think of, but it still won't go away. If I want to listen t...

• Hello, I am an iOS 13 user on iPad, and I've noticed that whenever I close the app, my music crashes. I've tried refreshing the app, restarting my iPad, redownloading it, and everything I can think ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 13
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes