Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iphone 7

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Stations menu gone from My Music Page

It looks like there was a recent app update which changed the look of the My Music Page. There is no longer a menu item for My Stations and I can’t find any of my stations in the my music section. Can someone please explain why the stations page disa...

• Casual Listener
  •  It looks like there was a recent app update which changed the look of the My Music Page. There is no longer a menu item for My Stations and I can’t find any of my stations in the my music secti...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iphone 7
    my music
    stations
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle Doesn't Work

I have had an issue for a while now: I open a playlist, hit shuffle, get a random song, but then the shuffle turns off and then it lists the songs in the playlist order. If I put it back on, it'll shuffle and pick a random song, then shut off again a...

• I have had an issue for a while now: I open a playlist, hit shuffle, get a random song, but then the shuffle turns off and then it lists the songs in the playlist order. If I put it back on, it'll sh...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
    iphone 7
    shuffle
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can‘t turn off Shuffle iOS 12 iPhone app

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I am a frequent listener to the Discovery Weekly Playlist. This is one of the Playlists I like to listen sometimes without shuffle, but for some reason I do not have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I am a frequent listener to the Discovery Weekly Playlist. This is one of the Playlist...
  • rttnappl
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ios12
    iphone 7
    Shuffle Function
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes when my phone moves

For the past two weeks I have not been able to run or even walk while using the Spotify app on my phone. When my phone is rotated or moved Spotify starts pausing, skipping through songs, fast forwarding. I have redownloaded the app and restarted my p...

• For the past two weeks I have not been able to run or even walk while using the Spotify app on my phone. When my phone is rotated or moved Spotify starts pausing, skipping through songs, fast forward...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 7
    pausing
    skipping
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify (ver 8.4.0) is causing severe battery drain and overhea of Iphone 7+ (running iOS 10.3.1)

My only solution thus far has been to operate my Spotify app in 'offline' mode. I've noticed that when I do that my battery doesn't drain and phone isn't a scorching 'lava rock.' Curious how Spotify will fix this and when...also how the overheating o...

• My only solution thus far has been to operate my Spotify app in 'offline' mode. I've noticed that when I do that my battery doesn't drain and phone isn't a scorching 'lava rock.'   Curious ...
  • smh6986
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • battery
    iOS 10
    iphone 7
    Overheating
    Spotify version 8.4.0
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes