Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iOS 15

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to play or download Episodes from a specific Podcast across multiple devices

PlanPremium CountryUK DeviceiPhone 12 mini / iPad 7th Gen Operating SystemiOS 15.2 My Question or IssueI am unable to play or download episodes from a specific podcast (Guardian Football Weekly). When I select 'Play' on an episode, nothing happens. W...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Country UK   Device iPhone 12 mini / iPad 7th Gen   Operating System iOS 15.2   My Question or Issue I am unable to play or download episodes from a sp...
  • Eni
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • apple
    iOS 15
    unable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution display bugs on iOS 15

DeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 15.0Spotify Version8.6.72.1009 (I have tried to send feedbacks through TestFlight but I'm not sure it's sent successfully. And the both issues below happens in the latest public version of Spotify iOS) My Question o...

IMG_0069.jpg IMG_0072.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • ...appens in the latest public version of Spotify iOS)   My Question or Issue  1. UI DISPLAY ISSUE Sometimes the album page, the now playing page and My Library page will go too close to the t...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 63 replies
  • 30 likes
  • display
    iOS 15
  • 63 replies
  • 30 likes