Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iOS 8

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

iPhone 4S Spotify.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom.DeviceiPhone 4S.Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI`m looking into an iPhone 4S and I was wondering if I could be Behind the Lyrics on it. Would it work for the maximum versio...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom. Device iPhone 4S. Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I`m looking into an iPhone 4S and I was wond...
  • commute1
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Behind the lyrics
    IOS 7
    iOS 8
    iOS 9.
    iphone
    Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mobile Premium won't let me change sound quality

Hi all,So, I have Spotify Premium on both my phone and my computer, but I can't change the sound quality on my phone. Every time I set it to extreme and close out of the Spotify app, it reverts back to normal. This is weird. Does anyone know how to c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, So, I have Spotify Premium on both my phone and my computer, but I can't change the sound quality on my phone. Every time I set it to extreme and close out of the Spotify app, it reverts b...
  • TamasKovacs
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 8
    Premium
    Sound Quality
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [iOS] why is my friend getting more out of spotify than me?

Hello Spotify Community! I have an iPod touch 5th gen, and when my friend and I had iOS 8 on my iPod and his iPad, he was getting the capablities of the web player on his iPad, while I didn't. For example, he could search any song he wanted and could...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify Community!   I have an iPod touch 5th gen, and when my friend and I had iOS 8 on my iPod and his iPad, he was getting the capablities of the web player on his iPad, while I didn'...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops when iPhone goes in standby.

My Spotify on iPhone stops playing when i turn OFF the screen og going to another app (non Music apps).. It startet after i updated the Spotify app. Hos Can i have background Music again?

• My Spotify on iPhone stops playing when i turn OFF the screen og going to another app (non Music apps).. It startet after i updated the Spotify app. Hos Can i have background Music again?
  • powerbone
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • background
    iOS 8
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Running: personalized playlist option missing.

I've downloaded the most recent version of Spotify for iOS 8. I see the running option in my side bar. However, I'm missing the personalized playlist option. I don't understand why, as I have about 20 to 30 personalized playlists, and I've been a pre...

• Regular
  • I've downloaded the most recent version of Spotify for iOS 8. I see the running option in my side bar. However, I'm missing the personalized playlist option. I don't understand why, as I have about 2...
  • meganlibrarian
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 8
    Running
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Beta iOS 2015 May remove

Hi,There was a new beta option on spotify during May where the user could opt into a beta trial in app that had the new running feature as a part of it. I was wondering whether there was any way in which to revert back to the old standard version tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, There was a new beta option on spotify during May where the user could opt into a beta trial in app that had the new running feature as a part of it. I was wondering whether there was any way ...
  • AliAllMusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Beta
    change it back
    iOS 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Apple Watch?

I don't mean to want a full-blown app that can discover music in the Watch app. The Watch is not supposed to be used that way, but should be for lightweight interactions.I know Watch users can control music playback by using the Now Playing Glance, b...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't mean to want a full-blown app that can discover music in the Watch app. The Watch is not supposed to be used that way, but should be for lightweight interactions. I know Watch users can cont...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Apple Watch
    iOS 8
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Controlling iPad playback from Macbook

Hi, I have an iPad which is hooked up to my hifi amplifier, I'm planning on using it to play spotify. I know there are loads of ways of controlling the ipad through an Iphone, and even controlling my macbook with an iphone or ipad.But I cant find any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I have an iPad which is hooked up to my hifi amplifier, I'm planning on using it to play spotify. I know there are loads of ways of controlling the ipad through an Iphone, and even contro...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Offline Songs

I am a new Premium using and I'm loving it on my iPhone 6 so far. However I've run into a bit of a snag. I can download songs for offline use, that's not a problem. The problem comes when I want to "undownload" a song from an album, but not neccessar...

• I am a new Premium using and I'm loving it on my iPhone 6 so far. However I've run into a bit of a snag.   I can download songs for offline use, that's not a problem. The problem comes when ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 8
    iphone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated to ios8 and playlists stopped working

I upgraded to ios8 on my iphone5 and now several songs out of my playlists won't play, even when I have them saved for offline listening. It gets to that song and just stops. Anyone have any fixes for this?

• I upgraded to ios8 on my iphone5 and now several songs out of my playlists won't play, even when I have them saved for offline listening. It gets to that song and just stops. Anyone have any fixe...
  • jeffmoore1986
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 8
    Playlists
    won't play
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Divider playlists on iOS

Hello,I've organizied my playlists in folders and split them alphabetical with dividers (using empty - playlists). On my MacBook desktop application the divider playlists are just working fine and helping me a lot, but in the iOS app I only see them ...

• Hello, I've organizied my playlists in folders and split them alphabetical with dividers (using empty - playlists). On my MacBook desktop application the divider playlists are just working fine ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • -
    divider
    iOS
    iOS 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app crashes when local files synced from computer are played

iPhone Desription: iPhone 4S iOS 8.0 (12A4345d) Spotify App Version: 1.5.0.2728 Problem: About a month or two ago, I synced a few albums not in Spotify's collection to my Spotify on my computer. I also synced them to my phone through Spotify, in play...

• iPhone Desription: iPhone 4S iOS 8.0 (12A4345d) Spotify App Version: 1.5.0.2728 Problem: About a month or two ago, I synced a few albums not in Spotify's collection to my Spotify on my co...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
    iOS 8
    iphone
    local files
    local files sync
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes