Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iPhone 6s

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Local Files on Playlist not downloading on my iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDevice(iPhone 6s)Operating SystemiOS 13.6.1 (Latest as of today) My Question or IssueThe files appear on my Spotify playlist as grey and even when the green download button is clicked, the local files still appear grey. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device (iPhone 6s) Operating System iOS 13.6.1 (Latest as of today)   My Question or Issue The files appear on my Spotify playlist as grey and even whe...
  • DrRave
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 6s
    iphone won't download song playlist
    songs are greyed out even after pressing download on my iphone
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

plays only a part

https://www.files-conversion.com/file-convert/result/baeca8c1_6fe2_4398_a43f_e2994edde7b6.mp4 Plan: free Country: United States Device(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue plays only a portion the song

• https://www.files-conversion.com/file-convert/result/baeca8c1_6fe2_4398_a43f_e2994edde7b6.mp4   Plan: free   Country: United States    Device (iPhone 6) Operating System ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ABOUT SONGS
    iPhone 6s
    not working
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline albums desync

Hi, I'm new to the forums and I'm simply here to solve this problem once and for all, since it's getting quite annoying. At least one time a week my offline albums (downloaded albums) completely desync and I have to go through the boring process of s...

• Hi, I'm new to the forums and I'm simply here to solve this problem once and for all, since it's getting quite annoying. At least one time a week my offline albums (downloaded albums) completely desy...
  • schorsch
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • desync
    Help
    iPhone 6s
    not downloaded
    offline albums
    offline music
    spotify bug
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

problem with account on iPhone

I'm a spotify premium member and my account is normal on my macbook but on my iphone it only shows "your playlists" istead of "your music" so i can't get to my saved songs, albums, artists, etc. How can i fix this?

• I'm a spotify premium member and my account is normal on my macbook but on my iphone it only shows "your playlists" istead of "your music" so i can't get to my saved songs, albums, artists, etc. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 6s
    problem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify causing Iphone 6S re-start after 1-2min of my first song

Hi,After 1-2min of my first song, my iPhone 6S will do a re-start. This re-start is little weird as there won't be any apple logo, But a black screen with loading circle for 5-7sec and lock screen will come up. I can use my fingerprint scan to unlock...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, After 1-2min of my first song, my iPhone 6S will do a re-start. This re-start is little weird as there won't be any apple logo, But a black screen with loading circle for 5-7sec and lock scree...
  • hvredz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Blackscreen
    iphone
    iPhone 6s
    restart
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't connect on iPhone

Hi there,Having issues logging in. It just seems to freeze on the loading screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is still not working. Any ideas what I can do?My log in information is correct.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, Having issues logging in. It just seems to freeze on the loading screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is still not working. Any ideas what I can do? My log in infor...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Freezing
    iOS
    iPhone 6s
    Mobile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Previously deleted "recently played" reappears?

Can anyone help? I delete/reinstall to clear the app cache on my iphone. Everytime I reinstall - my previously deleted "recently played" list reappears. I can delete them (again) one-by-one, but this list contains ALL the songs I have ever played! La...

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone help?  I delete/reinstall to clear the app cache on my iphone.  Everytime I reinstall - my previously deleted "recently played" list reappears.  I can delete them (again) on...
  • adriank1410
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 6s
    Recently Played
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6s ios10 Spotify bug

Every time I have the app opened and I press and hold an album to preview it's music the app instantly crashes I just wanted to report the bug

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I have the app opened and I press and hold an album to preview it's music the app instantly crashes I just wanted to report the bug
  • Sutharshan06
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • bug
    iOS 10
    iPhone 6s
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Song stop with one second left

This has been happening for the past week or so, all my songs have been stopping with one second left, or sometimes the song will say it has zero seconds left but doesn't switch to the next song and I need to hit the skip button to play the next song...

• This has been happening for the past week or so, all my songs have been stopping with one second left, or sometimes the song will say it has zero seconds left but doesn't switch to the next song and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 6s
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6s+ Crashing

I've got the latest version of the app and iOS 9.2.1. Whenever I open the app it crashes a few seconds later. I've tried uninstalling, hard restarting my phone and logging in as a different user but it still crashes every time. Starting to think it m...

• I've got the latest version of the app and iOS 9.2.1.  Whenever I open the app it crashes a few seconds later. I've tried uninstalling, hard restarting my phone and logging in as a different ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crashing app
    iPhone 6s
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist - Available Offline - Won't Download

Running iPhone 6s, with iOS 9.2 and more than 54 GB of available space. Trying to make a playlist available offline ... 3 days ago switched the playlist toggle button to "available offline" (so it's green) and I'm still seeing the "Available Offline ...

• Casual Listener
  • Running iPhone 6s, with iOS 9.2 and more than 54 GB of available space.   Trying to make a playlist available offline ... 3 days ago switched the playlist toggle button to "available offline" ...
  • Lachsak
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • available offline
    iPhone 6s
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not downloading on 6s Plus! Help!

Hey everyone. I just bought a 6s Plus today and loaded my Spotify account onto it. I went to my songs and hit the available offline option. I've made sure that this is the 3rd and final device I can assign this option to. Then it says waiting to down...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone. I just bought a 6s Plus today and loaded my Spotify account onto it. I went to my songs and hit the available offline option. I've made sure that this is the 3rd and final device I can ...
  • dsa_7
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloading music
    iPhone 6s
    Spotify Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App won't download

Hi, I've just brought myself a new iPhone and got all my apps transferred to my new phone from my old one. Everything has downloaded successfully expect from Spotify. I've tried almost everything to re-download it but it just keeps saying it cannot d...

• Hi, I've just brought myself a new iPhone and got all my apps transferred to my new phone from my old one. Everything has downloaded successfully expect from Spotify. I've tried almost everything to ...
  • Therichie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 6s
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes