Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: ios 9

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps crashing iPhone 6 (iOS 9)

Every time I try to play a song it plays for 5-30 seconds and then the app crashes. I basically CAN'T use the app on my iPhone at all at this point. Does anyone have any recommended solutions?

• Visitor
  • Every time I try to play a song it plays for 5-30 seconds and then the app crashes. I basically CAN'T use the app on my iPhone at all at this point. Does anyone have any recommended solutions?
  • Lfurze
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crashing
    ios 9
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 9 App crashes constantly

I am running the latest version of Spotify on my iPhone 6 with the latest iOS 9 version (before 10 was released) Spotify freezes and crashes on every single launch. It will play the first song fine, then when I go back to choose antoher, it locks up,...

• Casual Listener
  • I am running the latest version of Spotify on my iPhone 6 with the latest iOS 9 version (before 10 was released) Spotify freezes and crashes on every single launch. It will play the first song fine, ...
  • d_p_4
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crashes
    ios 9
    iphone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS 4.5.0 crashing at launch

Hi, Latest version 4.5.0 of Spotify iOS app is crashing each single time I'm trying to launch it. What happens: I launched it from the icon, see the preloader image for a while, then the UI with some album covers and options flashes for ~0,2 secs and...

• Hi,   Latest version 4.5.0 of Spotify iOS app is crashing each single time I'm trying to launch it. What happens: I launched it from the icon, see the preloader image for a while, then the UI ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
    ios 9
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

songs are not being downloaden

Device:iPhone 6Operating System Version:9.0.2 (13A452)Spotify Version:4.4.0.1576Description:I had my music stored on my iPhone in downloadquality normal. I changed this to high. The problem is that now still a lot of songs have to be downloaded/chang...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: iPhone 6 Operating System Version: 9.0.2 (13A452) Spotify Version: 4.4.0.1576 Description: I had my music stored on my iPhone in downloadquality normal. I changed this to high. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ios 9
    Offline Access
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium stops playing after one song

Hi!I have an iOS 9 Spotify app and running Spotify premium. It keeps stopping after every song but when I open the app it shows its on play but at the end of the song at -0.01 seconds!! I have to start a shuffle play all over again just to play the n...

• Hi! I have an iOS 9 Spotify app and running Spotify premium. It keeps stopping after every song but when I open the app it shows its on play but at the end of the song at -0.01 seconds!! I have to s...
  • cindyz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ios 9
    Playback problem
    Spotify Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music controls bug, no sound

I reported this issue on Twitter, but figured I'd open a topic here so others can chime in if they are seeing the same issue.It seems Spotify (v3.9.0) and iOS 9 (and maybe previous versions?)?don't play nicely together when music controls are used in...

• I reported this issue on Twitter, but figured I'd open a topic here so others can chime in if they are seeing the same issue. It seems Spotify (v3.9.0) and iOS 9 (and maybe previous versions?)?don...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • auto play
    ios 9
    no sound
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [BUG] Spotify premium subscription account recognized as free in app (iOS9b1) (3.2.0)

I've had premium for well over a year, this seems to be related to iOS 9b1. This seems to be happening accross all my devices (i5s, i6+, ipad2) all running the latest spotify app. (3.2.0) Reinstallation of the app, relogging in, nor reinstalling ios ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had premium for well over a year, this seems to be related to iOS 9b1. This seems to be happening accross all my devices (i5s, i6+, ipad2) all running the latest spotify app. (3.2.0)   Re...
  • abhorredlife
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
    ios 9
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes