Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iphone 8

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

My Queue Is Really Buggy

PlanPremiumCountry Australia DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue Not sure if this is just me but whenever I make a queue, the last song in the list becomes invisible and uneditable. To add the que often doesn’t move and keeps so...

• Plan Premium Country  Australia  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  Not sure if this is just me but whenever I make a queue, the last song i...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ghost Queue
    iOS 12
    iphone 8
    Queue bug
    queue error
    queue list
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Spotify Connect on iOS11 - iPhone Problems

Hello! I recently had to update my iOS to the new 11.3 version. (BTW, iOS11 sucks).Now every time I use Spotify connect (with my amazon tap) I can’t control my device volume anymore or change the tracks with control center. Back when I had iOS10 runn...

• Hello!   I recently had to update my iOS to the new 11.3 version. (BTW, iOS11 sucks). Now every time I use Spotify connect (with my amazon tap) I can’t control my device volume anymore or cha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    control center
    iOS
    iOS 10
    IOS 11
    IOS10
    iOS11
    iphone