Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iPhone 5S

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Local files added to playlist but isn't shown on iphone

I have local files I want to play on my iPhone. I added them to the playlist... The playlist is shown on my iphone but NO SONGS are there, none. I tried checking all the settings and various forums in here, but people only have problems with sync not...

• Casual Listener
  • I have local files I want to play on my iPhone. I added them to the playlist... The playlist is shown on my iphone but NO SONGS are there, none. I tried checking all the settings and various forums i...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • iPhone 5S
    Local files for Spotify Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

'Cannot use Spotify Abroad' when I am ... not abroad

Hey there, I am a premium member (finding it annoying that I cannot speak to a Spotify rep whilst paying them for their service). I first downloaded Spotify when I was in Germany. I couldn't get it to work properly, so I deleted it. Now I am back in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   I am a premium member (finding it annoying that I cannot speak to a Spotify rep whilst paying them for their service).   I first downloaded Spotify when I was in Germany. I...
  • bearmayor
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 5S
    Syncing devices
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone Isn't Syncing Local Files Album Artwork

My apologizes if this is already a thread but I'm in a rush right now and I'd really like an answer. I have premium so I can sync local files to my phone. I used to have maybe 60 songs synced and all of the songs with album artwork on the file had co...

• Regular
  • My apologizes  if this is already a thread but I'm in a rush right now and I'd really like an answer.   I have premium so I can sync local files to my phone. I used to have maybe 60 songs...
  • Michaelpnix
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album artwork
    iPhone 5S
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5S won't play any songs online or offline that I've downloaded offline

I did a quick scan and I couldn't see anyone with this problem so I hope I'm not being annoying and stating a problem that happens frequently, but basically I made a playlist with about 110 songs, I then thought I'd check out the offline features on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I did a quick scan and I couldn't see anyone with this problem so I hope I'm not being annoying and stating a problem that happens frequently, but basically I made a playlist with about 110 songs, I ...
  • wildfitzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 5S
    Offline playlists unavailable
    songs unavailable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops after feedback on Nike+ app

When using Spotify Premium with Nike+ App on Iphone 5s the music stops after I receive a phone call OR when the app makes an announcement about mileage. I can not get it to restart unless I change to another music source then back to Spotify.

• When using Spotify Premium with Nike+ App on Iphone 5s the music stops after I receive a phone call OR when the app makes an announcement about mileage.  I can not get it to restart unless I cha...
  • joao_1506
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iPhone 5S
    nike+
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Chromecast support is pathetic

I'm using iPhone 5s / iOS 9.2, and my computer is running Windows 10. I have the new Chromecast with the floppy cord. Every device is on the same wireless network. Problems:If I am listening to music on my phone, and arrive at home, I do not see any ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using iPhone 5s / iOS 9.2, and my computer is running Windows 10. I have the new Chromecast with the floppy cord. Every device is on the same wireless network.    Problems: If I am ...
  • martinsweeny
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS 9.2
    iPhone 5S
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

why is the font bigger on my spotify app?

the design of spotify already stinks and now it's worse becuase for some reason the font is huge on my app. edit: just found out it's because of spotify connect

• Roadie
  • the design of spotify already stinks and now it's worse becuase for some reason the font is huge on my app.      edit: just found out it's because of spotify connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iPhone 5S
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

been logged out because it's being used somewhere else.

So, this is happening all of the time after the latest updates. Happening on pc, ipad, and iphone, even when the software is only running on one of them at a time. I found a thread saying that if I go to my account, I can Signout Everywhere, so I tri...

• Casual Listener
  • So, this is happening all of the time after the latest updates.  Happening on pc, ipad, and iphone, even when the software is only running on one of them at a time.  I found a thread saying...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ipad 3
    iPhone 5S
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app not scrobbling from iPhone

iPhone 5S / iOS 8.4 last.fm credentials entered correctly (if i enter a wrong password i get an error message so the authentification seems to work) Nothing i listen to shows up in my last.fm. It works fine when i use the desktop app. It has been lik...

• iPhone 5S / iOS 8.4   last.fm credentials entered correctly (if i enter a wrong password i get an error message so the authentification seems to work)   Nothing i listen to shows up in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IOS 8.4
    iPhone 5S
    last.fm
    scrobbling
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Won't Pause - keeps going back to play (CarPlay)

Using Spotify on iPhone 5s with Panasonic AppRadio 4 in CarPlay mode. Getting the regular (already reported bugs) but one I can't find anywhere - when I hit PAUSE, on the unit or the app on the phone directly after a few seconds the music starts play...

• Regular
  • Using Spotify on iPhone 5s with Panasonic AppRadio 4 in CarPlay mode.    Getting the regular (already reported bugs) but one I can't find anywhere - when I hit PAUSE, on the unit or the a...
  • mmlabbd
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Carplay
    iOS
    IOS 8.3
    iPhone 5S
    pause
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

I can delete songs on my Spotify successfuly but they look like still on my iPhone's memory.

I can easily delete them on my Spotify,but it still takes megabites on my iPhone,they are not saved or online.What can I do for deleting them on my phone's memory?

• I can easily delete them on my Spotify,but it still takes megabites on my iPhone,they are not saved or online.What can I do for deleting them on my phone's memory?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • delete music
    Help me!
    iphone
    iPhone 5S
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect won't find my iPhone but other devices work fine

About a week ago, Spotify stopped being able to find either of my two iPhones on Spotify Connect, but it can still find my tablet and PS4. I have tried logging in and out of Spotify on all devices several times. This is annoying as when I'm working a...

• About a week ago, Spotify stopped being able to find either of my two iPhones on Spotify Connect, but it can still find my tablet and PS4. I have tried logging in and out of Spotify on all devices se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 5S
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Playback Volume

Hi, this is driving me nuts but my local files keep playing at normal level for the first 2 seconds of the song and then goes stupidly quiet. They are all imported as mp3 files and I am using iphone 5s, tried everything, its been doing it for a month...

• Hi, this is driving me nuts but my local files keep playing at normal level for the first 2 seconds of the song and then goes stupidly quiet. They are all imported as mp3 files and I am using iphon...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • imported music
    iPhone 5S
    local files
    Playback problem
    volume
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5s will not appear under Devices when connected

When I connect my iPhone 5s to my computer using a USB cable, it does not show up under the Devices tab in Spotify on my desktop. Is there an easy fix for this?

• Visitor
  • When I connect my iPhone 5s to my computer using a USB cable, it does not show up under the Devices tab in Spotify on my desktop. Is there an easy fix for this?
  • Jurgenbm
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • devices
    iphone
    iPhone 5S
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to just randomly play songs from all my playlists?

I looked under radio stations and it has a bunch of artists with suggested tracks that are similar to all the artists in my playlists, but I want to play tracks randomly from all my playlists combined.

• Roadie
  • I looked under radio stations and it has a bunch of artists with suggested tracks that are similar to all the artists in my playlists, but I want to play tracks randomly from all my playlists combine...
  • adisib
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 5S
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some albums will not sync via local files to iPhone 5

I recently tried to sync 3 albums to my iPhone 5 via local files and found that only one of them would sync properly. The albums I tried to sync were: In Rainbows by Radiohead The Eraser by Thom Yorke Amok by Atoms for Peace Only In Rainbows synced p...

• Regular
  • I recently tried to sync 3 albums to my iPhone 5 via local files and found that only one of them would sync properly.   The albums I tried to sync were:   In Rainbows by Radiohead ...
  • darkplatypus
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • atoms for peace
    iPhone 5S
    local files
    thom yorke
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Cover - Offline Mode

So, I am kind of over with this: Since Version 1.0 was introduced there was a known bug (being reported all over the place) that when you save music for offline listening and you go into offline mode suddenly all album covers were not shown anymore. ...

• Regular
  • So, I am kind of over with this: Since Version 1.0 was introduced there was a known bug (being reported all over the place) that when you save music for offline listening and you go into offline mode...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Cover
    iPhone 5S
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Syncing with iTunes Match local files

I have Spotify and iTunes Match on my iPhone. On my old iPhone 4S, Spotify used to play local tracks (music available locally via iTunes but not otherwise available via Spotify's streaming database) that I added to Spotify playlists. Since I upgraded...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify and iTunes Match on my iPhone. On my old iPhone 4S, Spotify used to play local tracks (music available locally via iTunes but not otherwise available via Spotify's streaming database) ...
  • Aethelwer
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iPhone 5S
    iTunes match
    local files
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes