Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iOS 7.1.2

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Can't install Spotify on my Iphone (iOS 7)

When I try to download the app at the Apple Store, I get a message saying that it is only available for iOS 8. I have iOS 7.1.2.How do I install it? Can't I get a previous version?

• When I try to download the app at the Apple Store, I get a message saying that it is only available for iOS 8. I have iOS 7.1.2. How do I install it? Can't I get a previous version?
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS 7.1.2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify starts playing after hanging up a call using BlueTooth device. iOS 7.1.2 Spotify 1.7.1.7

I've noticed recently that when I hang up on a call, while using a blue tooth headset spotify will start playing music automatically through the headset as soon as I hang up. I am using iOS 7.1.2 and Spotify 1.7.1.7 This happens every time!

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed recently that when I hang up on a call, while using a blue tooth headset spotify will start playing music automatically through the headset as soon as I hang up.   I am using iOS 7....
  • loscar69
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • bluetooth
    iOS 7.1.2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Possible Playlist Bug When Deleting Items

I've discovered a potential bug in the way additional detail is displayed for a track when you tap the ellipsis on the right side of a track in a playlist. I am in the US, using an iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2 and Spotify 1.4.1.4.If I have a playlist t...

• I've discovered a potential bug in the way additional detail is displayed for a track when you tap the ellipsis on the right side of a track in a playlist. I am in the US, using an iPhone 5 running i...
  • taralezh
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 7.1.2
    track information
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect

Can someone please help. I'm getting random login errors on both my Mac Book Pro (running Lion) and my my iPad v3 running the latest version of IOS. On the MBP it reports as error 117. On the iPad it just says "connecting". I have rebooted my router ...

• Regular
  • Can someone please help. I'm getting random login errors on both my Mac Book Pro (running Lion) and my my iPad v3 running the latest version of IOS. On the MBP it reports as error 117. On the iPad it...
  • Gsybloke
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 7.1.2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes