Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: IPHONE 4

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

spotify extremely dysfunctional on iphone 4

i have an iphone 4, which i'm aware is basically vintage at this stage, and spotify barely works on it. it takes 5 minutes every time to load and almost every time it crashes after the first song and it's really frustrating and i'm slowly losing my w...

• i have an iphone 4, which i'm aware is basically vintage at this stage, and spotify barely works on it. it takes 5 minutes every time to load and almost every time it crashes after the first song and...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • apple
    iOS
    IPHONE 4
    kill me
    Update
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

REQUEST: Older Version of Spotify

Please pm me older version of Spotify. The new versions are so slow in my iPhone 4 and won't even let me play songs, not a bug I think my phone is just that old. I don't have backup of old IPA, if you have please let me borrow it. Please. Thank you i...

• Please pm me older version of Spotify. The new versions are so slow in my iPhone 4 and won't even let me play songs, not a bug I think my phone is just that old. I don't have backup of old IPA, if yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IPA REQUEST
    IPHONE 4
    OLDER VERSIONS
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync failure on mobile.

Hi my name is Firoh and i have a problem with syncronizing my playlists to offline.Brief description of the issue:Everytime i try and switch the "available offline" button it does nothing, i dont get any grey or green arrows indicating if its in proc...

• Hi my name is Firoh and i have a problem with syncronizing my playlists to offline. Brief description of the issue: Everytime i try and switch the "available offline" button it does nothing, i do...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iphone
    IPHONE 4
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn't start on iPhone 4

Ever since a recent update (don't know exactly when, since I mostly use Spotify on iPad), I can't run Spotify on my iPhone 4 anymore. Whenever I start the app, it immediately exits again. I'm running iOS 7.1.2. Please help!

• Visitor
  • Ever since a recent update (don't know exactly when, since I mostly use Spotify on iPad), I can't run Spotify on my iPhone 4 anymore. Whenever I start the app, it immediately exits again. I'm running...
  • mchangesq
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IPHONE 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

New update not working on IPhone 4

After the new update out today (10/08/2015) the Spotify app will not open on my IPhone 4. I've tried restarting the phone to see if that works but nothing.

• After the new update out today (10/08/2015) the Spotify app will not open on my IPhone 4. I've tried restarting the phone to see if that works but nothing.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IPHONE 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewed Subscription and now my offline songs won't play offline anymore

My subscription got canceled unexpectedly, so I renewed it in order to continue using offline mode. However, it isn't working anymore. I will click the button to "make playlist offline", and little arrows will appear next to the songs, but they won't...

• My subscription got canceled unexpectedly, so I renewed it in order to continue using offline mode. However, it isn't working anymore. I will click the button to "make playlist offline", and little a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IPHONE 4
    offline mode
    syncing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't work at all on my iPhone

I had premium and it was working great over 3G until you guys made free music available on mobile. Now I've been forced to cancel my monthly subscription cause spotify just does not work anymore. I tried rebooting my phone, uninstalling the app, eras...

• I had premium and it was working great over 3G until you guys made free music available on mobile. Now I've been forced to cancel my monthly subscription cause spotify just does not work anymore. I t...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IPHONE 4
    Spotify won't work
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone sound not playing on my Bose

My iPod touch works with my Bose player, but my new iPhones 4 & 5 do not. Both have Spotify Premium installed.

• Regular
  • My iPod touch works with my Bose player, but my new iPhones 4 & 5 do not. Both have Spotify Premium installed.
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bose
    IPHONE 4
    iphone 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes