Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iphone 5

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I view my Wrapped stats?

Premium; Australia; iPhone 5; had an account for years, and am a fairly heavy listener. Anyway, the issue I'm having is that I can't view my 2020 Wrapped stats. I got the email a couple days ago, and was disappointed to find the Spotify took away the...

• Regular
  • Premium; Australia; iPhone 5; had an account for years, and am a fairly heavy listener.     Anyway, the issue I'm having is that I can't view my 2020 Wrapped stats.  I got the e...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stream sputters, drops out from iPhone, iPad over Airplay

This has been happening pretty consistently for the past week or so, not at all previously. When I play Spotify from my iOS device (I have both an iPad Mini [retina] and an iPhone 5) using Airplay, the stream sputters and cuts out frequently, sometim...

• Gig Goer
  • This has been happening pretty consistently for the past week or so, not at all previously.   When I play Spotify from my iOS device (I have both an iPad Mini [retina] and an iPhone 5) using...
  • jdemeaut
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Airplay
    iphone 5
    Stuttering Playback
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Non Facebook friends missing on iPhone5

I just updated the spotify app on my iPhone 5 and all of my friends who do not have Facebook have disappeared from my friends list. I can't find them to share music with them... Will you guys be sending another update soon to resolve this issue? Than...

• Music Fan
  • I just updated the spotify app on my iPhone 5 and all of my friends who do not have Facebook have disappeared from my friends list. I can't find them to share music with them... Will you guys be send...
  • cmrobertson1
  • 108 replies
  • 7 likes
  • iphone 5
  • 108 replies
  • 7 likes

app crashes only when using wifi on ios 9.2

the issue started about 4 days ago out of no where. came home and tried to open the app but it crashed every time. it brings up the loading icon, freezes for a couple seconds, then closes the app. it still runs in the background but doesnt show what ...

• Casual Listener
  • the issue started about 4 days ago out of no where. came home and tried to open the app but it crashed every time. it brings up the loading icon, freezes for a couple seconds, then closes the app. it...
  • abilea
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crashes
    crashing
    iOS 9.2
    iphone 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge gift card on iphone without using PC

Can I charge my account with premium gift card link only using my iphone with out using PC. On the road in Bali and the link will be sent from friend in Sweden.

• Can I charge my account with premium gift card link only using my iphone with out using PC. On the road in Bali and the link will be sent from friend in Sweden. 
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
    iphone 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist error message?

Hello I'm trying to share my playlists with my friends. Started in particular. But for some reason, whenever they click on my playlists button via phone(it's all I use) it displays an "error occurred" message.I have restartedRedownloaded uninstalledE...

• Visitor
  • Hello I'm trying to share my playlists with my friends. Started in particular. But for some reason, whenever they click on my playlists button via phone(it's all I use) it displays an "error occurred...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

issues with adding local files to my iphone 5 from windows.

So ive added some files off soundcloud and dowloaded them onto my pc, which work on my pc. I then tried to add them to my iphone. they are both connected to the same wifi and my pc is online and my phone is online on spotify. My playlists are turned ...

• So ive added some files off soundcloud and dowloaded them onto my pc, which work on my pc. I then tried to add them to my iphone. they are both connected to the same wifi and my pc is online and my p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 5
    local files
    local files on iphone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding New Album to Playlist Folder - BUG Report

Hello, In iOS 1.8.0.2444 the process for adding a new albume to an existing Playlist Folder is not working correctly. It currently prompts for the name of the Album which is Not Correct. Instead, as in the past and on OS X & Windows, the new Playlist...

• Roadie
  • Hello,   In iOS 1.8.0.2444 the process for adding a new albume to an existing Playlist Folder is not working correctly.   It currently prompts for the name of the Album which is Not...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    iphone 5
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

"Show Activity" option being changed without permission

Using spotify on iPhone 5 running current iOS version. In the settings pane, under "Social", I keep the option for sharing my listening on facebook set to "off", but I routinely see my listening activity show up on facebook anyway. I go back and chec...

• Using spotify on iPhone 5 running current iOS version.    In the settings pane, under "Social", I keep the option for sharing my listening on facebook set to "off", but I routinely see ...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 5
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Push Notifications Not Received

Hello.I am not receiving any push notifications, nor have I ever from the Spotify app. I'm a Spotify premium account holder, in the US, on an iPhone 5 with the app installed.I've checked Settings/ Notifications/ Push Notifications/ all toggled "On", ...

• Regular
  • Hello. I am not receiving any push notifications, nor have I ever from the Spotify app. I'm a Spotify premium account holder, in the US, on an iPhone 5 with the app installed. I've checked Sett...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • apple
    Apple iPhone app
    iphone 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle in iPhone app randomly stops playing

Description When shuffling a playlist in the iOS app, the app will randomly freeze on a song and stop playing. The progress bar will be empty and pressing the pause/play button does nothing (see screenshot). Pressing the skip button always progresses...

• Regular
  • Description When shuffling a playlist in the iOS app, the app will randomly freeze on a song and stop playing. The progress bar will be empty and pressing the pause/play button does nothing (see sc...
  • one11sgt
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    ios app
    iphone
    iphone 5
    shuffle
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App Occasionally Resetting on iPhone

I'm wondering if someone can find a solution to the problem I'm having. Every so often (maybe every 10-20 times I open spotify on my iPhone 5) it will completely reset and say that I need to login again. Once I do, all my playlists are still there, b...

• Regular
  • I'm wondering if someone can find a solution to the problem I'm having. Every so often (maybe every 10-20 times I open spotify on my iPhone 5) it will completely reset and say that I need to login ag...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    iOS
    iphone
    iphone 5
    Offline Access
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS app temporarily hangs when app switching

DescriptionSwitching away from and back to the Spotify app causes it to freeze up of the interface for about 5-6 seconds each time. 1. Open Spotify on iPhone2. Goto a large playlist and play a track3. Double tap the home screen button and switch to a...

• Regular
  • Description Switching away from and back to the Spotify app causes it to freeze up of the interface for about 5-6 seconds each time. 1. Open Spotify on iPhone 2. Goto a large playlist and play ...
  • Joes
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • freeze
    hangs
    iphone 5
    switching
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect for iPhones

I had a question regarding Spotify connect. The information I read about the feature is that in order for it to turn on, the devices have to be on the same network. However, I gave my account info to a good friend who is overseas, stationed in Japan....

• I had a question regarding Spotify connect. The information I read about the feature is that in order for it to turn on, the devices have to be on the same network. However, I gave my account info to...
  • Summa
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    iphone 5
    multiple devices
    Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Iphone app crashes when you select all tracks under a folder

Whenever I try to select the all tracks option under a folder that was created the application crashes. This function worked fine before the last app update. Now I can only play one playlist at a time. Here is the info I have: My iPad/iPhone model Eg...

• Regular
  • Whenever I try to select the all tracks option under a folder that was created the application crashes.  This function worked fine before the last app update.  Now I can only play one playl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    iphone 5
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Only one Offline device but not syncing Offline Playlists anymore?

Heya So after reading similar posts from the helpful bods on here, i now only have one registered offline device (my iPhone 5), it currently has about 3,600 offline tracks on, it has 17.1GB of available space but one of my playlists (170 odd tracks -...

• Heya   So after reading similar posts from the helpful bods on here, i now only have one registered offline device (my iPhone 5), it currently has about 3,600 offline tracks on, it has 17.1G...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 5
    Offline playlists unavailable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iphone app very buggy on iPhone 5 (slow to skip songs, crashes regularly, etc.)

I am a premium customer and recently upgraded to version 1.0.0.3251 on my iPhone 5 and I've been experiencing several problems. First, it takes a really long time to switch between songs (in the previous version it was instantaneous). Second, the son...

• I am a premium customer and recently upgraded to version 1.0.0.3251 on my iPhone 5 and I've been experiencing several problems. First, it takes a really long time to switch between songs (in the prev...
  • Armokk
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Apple iPhone app
    Crash
    iphone 5
    skip
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot add song to starred playlist directly on iPhone since latest upgrade

Hi, Since Spotify's latest upgrade, it no longer is possible to "star" a song. I need to clik on "add to playlist" and then select the starred playlist. Is there any way of actually starring directly ? Many thanks, Elisa

• Gig Goer
  • Hi,    Since Spotify's latest upgrade, it no longer is possible to "star" a song. I need to clik on "add to playlist" and then select the starred playlist.    Is there any...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with battery consumption / draining after update September 3rd 2013 (build 0.7.4.35)

Every night, I listen to Spotify Radio on my iPhone 5 with my earphones in. When battery power is not below 50% I don't use the battery charger. Since the last update on Sept 3rd 2013 uses all my remaining battery power within one to three hours. Wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Every night, I listen to Spotify Radio on my iPhone 5 with my earphones in. When battery power is not below 50% I don't use the battery charger.   Since the last update on Sept 3rd 2013...
  • ebuise
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • build 0.7.4.35
    iphone 5
    problem
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't load on my iphone!

Can someone help. My spotify won't open on my iphone 5. It worked perfectly fine a few days ago now nothing. I've deleted and reinstalled a few times but to no avail. It's working fine on my iPad but I need it on my phone for work. Help!!

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone help. My spotify won't open on my iphone 5. It worked perfectly fine a few days ago now nothing. I've deleted and reinstalled a few times but to no avail. It's working fine on my iPad but...
  • Lynz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes