Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iOS 10

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't work on iOS 10 but still works on iOS 9?

I've been using Spotify on my old iPad 2 on iOS 9 (the latest it will update to) with no problems for years. I recently upgraded my Father's iPad 4th gen to an 8th gen so didn't imagine any problems in using Spotify on the iPad 4 for myself. So imagi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify on my old iPad 2 on iOS 9 (the latest it will update to) with no problems for years. I recently upgraded my Father's iPad 4th gen to an 8th gen so didn't imagine any problems ...
  • DoloresDR
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS 10
    old
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

iPad Spotify app will not connect to other devices. iOS 10.3.3

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceiPad 4 Operating SystemiOS 10.3.3 My Question or Issue Up until recently I could connect directly through the Spotify app to my airplay devices to control Spotify from my iPad. I rely on it to connect to our PA system as a ...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device iPad 4  Operating System iOS 10.3.3   My Question or Issue  Up until recently I could connect directly through the Spotify app to my airp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Airplay
    Apps on ios app
    device connection
    iOS 10
    more devices
    won't connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Played doesn't work in Car Play

Hi, on my iPhone 6, when I tip on "Library", I also see the latest/recently played albums, playlists etc.When I launch Spotify via Car Play in my car, I also see the recently played albums/playlists. Nevertheless, everythime when I choose one of them...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   on my iPhone 6, when I tip on "Library", I also see the latest/recently played albums, playlists etc. When I launch Spotify via Car Play in my car, I also see the recently played albums...
  • ochrasy
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Car Play
    iOS 10
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with Spotify Connect on iOS11 - iPhone Problems

Hello! I recently had to update my iOS to the new 11.3 version. (BTW, iOS11 sucks).Now every time I use Spotify connect (with my amazon tap) I can’t control my device volume anymore or change the tracks with control center. Back when I had iOS10 runn...

• Hello!   I recently had to update my iOS to the new 11.3 version. (BTW, iOS11 sucks). Now every time I use Spotify connect (with my amazon tap) I can’t control my device volume anymore or cha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    control center
    iOS
    iOS 10
    IOS 11
    IOS10
    iOS11
    iphone
    iphone 8
    speaker
    volume
    Volume Control
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist view fail to load when no Internet connection

I'm experiencing problems with the playlist view every day when going to and from work. I guess the playlist tries to sync with Spotify servers and when it fail due to unstable Internet connection it simply times out and leaves the playlist empty eve...

• Music Fan
  • I'm experiencing problems with the playlist view every day when going to and from work. I guess the playlist tries to sync with Spotify servers and when it fail due to unstable Internet connection it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 10
    IOS 11
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Repeat keeps turning on by itself

The repeat toggle turns itself on constantly, even though I have turned it off over and over again. It seems to randomly turn on, and half the time I don't notice until the album starts randomly repeating. I have uninstalled Spotify and reinstalled w...

• The repeat toggle turns itself on constantly, even though I have turned it off over and over again. It seems to randomly turn on, and half the time I don't notice until the album starts randomly...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Bugged playback
    iOS 10
    repeat
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify (ver 8.4.0) is causing severe battery drain and overhea of Iphone 7+ (running iOS 10.3.1)

My only solution thus far has been to operate my Spotify app in 'offline' mode. I've noticed that when I do that my battery doesn't drain and phone isn't a scorching 'lava rock.' Curious how Spotify will fix this and when...also how the overheating o...

• My only solution thus far has been to operate my Spotify app in 'offline' mode. I've noticed that when I do that my battery doesn't drain and phone isn't a scorching 'lava rock.'   Curious ...
  • smh6986
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • battery
    iOS 10
    iphone 7
    Overheating
    Spotify version 8.4.0
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

iOS app DNS weirdness...

I use DNSCrypt for my DNS on my home server and for some reason the Spotify iOS app just CANNOT deal with that - while every other app has no problem at all. When I use the DNSCrypt server, the iOS just gives the standard "error, can't connect". I se...

• Casual Listener
  • I use DNSCrypt for my DNS on my home server and for some reason the Spotify iOS app just CANNOT deal with that - while every other app has no problem at all.  When I use the DNSCrypt server, the...
  • quickmana32
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • dns
    dnscrypt
    iOS 10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bass distortion on iOS 10 with BeatsX headphones

I picked up new BeatsX bluetooth earphones yesterday and launched the Spotify app on iPhone 6 with iOS 10 to listen to Jamie XX Gosh to test sound quality. Immediately heard some crackling during the sustained bass drops. I tested the same song throu...

• Casual Listener
  • I picked up new BeatsX bluetooth earphones yesterday and launched the Spotify app on iPhone 6 with iOS 10 to listen to Jamie XX Gosh to test sound quality. Immediately heard some crackling during the...
  • bmiksich
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS 10
    ios app
    IOS10
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

When change volume for Denon sound switch to phone

HiLately I have troubles when want do go up or down with the volume on my Denon client through iOS app Spotify. When I click device button at the bottom of the screen sound switch to phone speaker and stops

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Lately I have troubles when want do go up or down with the volume on my Denon client through iOS app Spotify. When I click device button at the bottom of the screen sound switch to phone speaker ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files on Mac won't play on iOS

I just upgraded my phone to an iPhone 7, and I have just downloaded all my playlists to stream offline, and when I look through all the tracks in the playlist, the all have the green icon that indicates that the track is downloaded and ready to play ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded my phone to an iPhone 7, and I have just downloaded all my playlists to stream offline, and when I look through all the tracks in the playlist, the all have the green icon that indica...
  • VNGR
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 10
    iphone
    local files on iphone
    local files sync mobile phone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6s ios10 Spotify bug

Every time I have the app opened and I press and hold an album to preview it's music the app instantly crashes I just wanted to report the bug

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I have the app opened and I press and hold an album to preview it's music the app instantly crashes I just wanted to report the bug
  • Sutharshan06
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • bug
    iOS 10
    iPhone 6s
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes