Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iphone 6 plus

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Won't load since July 14 update

My iphone 6+ won't load spotify since the upgrade yesterday - worked perfectly till then - I have seen others report same in the app review

• My iphone 6+ won't load spotify since the upgrade yesterday - worked perfectly till then - I have seen others report same in the app review
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 6 plus
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Landscape mode on iPhone

Currently spotify looks pretty horrible on my device. The app needs to be update for the resolution change on the bigger screens. I would also like to see spotify make use of the Landscape mode apple has embraced, as it offers a view far superior to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently spotify looks pretty horrible on my device. The app needs to be update for the resolution change on the bigger screens. I would also like to see spotify make use of the ...
  • Ozstl
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • iphone 6 plus
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Problems with app

Sometimes when adjusting volume with the iPhone side volume buttons, the volume suddenly goes to max on Spotify, even breaking the volume limits set on iOS. The iPhone volume indicator freezes on screen, and you can't adjust it at all, not with the s...

• Visitor
  • Sometimes when adjusting volume with the iPhone side volume buttons, the volume suddenly goes to max on Spotify, even breaking the volume limits set on iOS. The iPhone volume indicator freezes on scr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iphone 6 plus
    Latest iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

AirPlay issue

When my iPhone 6+ is connected to me ATV2 and playing music, I will either let the phone lock automatically or return to the home screen the music will stop playing. Only started since last update.

• When my iPhone 6+ is connected to me ATV2 and playing music, I will either let the phone lock automatically or return to the home screen the music will stop playing. Only started since last upda...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Airplay
    iphone 6 plus
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audi - have to reload Spotify every time

Hi there I used to have a Golf and every time I got in my car, Spotify would start to play. Sometimes, when I got back in the vehicle after an extended time, it would say no media then I usually just flicked from the radio to media and boom - it star...

• Hi there   I used to have a Golf and every time I got in my car, Spotify would start to play. Sometimes, when I got back in the vehicle after an extended time, it would say no media then &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • audi
    iphone 6 plus
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Payd but no premium

hii have make a premium mebership in the apple app store (6 months)and in my spotify app im still a free useri have reinstalled the app and try to logout / login but i m still a free usercan you help me ?

• Casual Listener
  • hi i have make a premium mebership in the apple app store (6 months) and in my spotify app im still a free user i have reinstalled the app and try to logout / login but i m still a free user ...
  • CruderFive1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 6 plus
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes