Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot access account

I can't log in my account. It says "The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." How to deal with this? Thanks!

• I can't log in my account. It says "The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." How to deal with this? Thanks! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Troca de conta

Boa tarde, estou muito chateada porque tinha uma conta gratis no e mail < mod snip email > e tive que fazer outra conta no gmail, mas perdi todas as musicas salvas que gosto muito de ouvir. Por favor voltem com minha conta no hotmail ou me mandem as ...

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde, estou muito chateada porque tinha uma conta gratis no e mail < mod snip email > e tive que fazer outra conta no gmail, mas perdi todas as musicas salvas que gosto muito de ouvir. Por...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Logged out while set to offline

Hi all, I was trying to connect my account to my Playstation so I logged out quickly on my phone because I forgot my password. Tried to log back in again but apparently I need to change to online mode before I can connect with Spotify. Obviously with...

• Hi all, I was trying to connect my account to my Playstation so I logged out quickly on my phone because I forgot my password. Tried to log back in again but apparently I need to change to online mod...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant log in to my account

Hi guys. Before i subscribe to spotify promo and when my subscription expired i didnt renew my subscription. But now im here qatar i cannot log in using my account. Always got an error and try again layer. I checked my internet connection and its goo...

• Hi guys.  Before i subscribe to spotify promo and when my subscription expired i didnt renew my subscription. But now im here qatar i cannot log in using my account. Always got an error and try ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free Spotify.

I opened a free account with Spotify. It claims that I can listen to any and all of the music on its site. However, each time I selected a genre and tried to shuffle the songs I got the message that that particular song is not available. This turned ...

• Casual Listener
  • I opened a free account with Spotify.  It claims that I can listen to any and all of the music on its site.  However, each time I selected a genre and tried to shuffle the songs I got the m...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Password error code

I keep trying to reset my password and everyone I type a new one in it’s says the “CSRF” token is invalid. **bleep** does that even mean? I can’t login to actually get an customer support from an app I use daily and can’t sign up for the promotions t...

• I keep trying to reset my password and everyone I type a new one in it’s says the “CSRF” token is invalid. **bleep** does that even mean? I can’t login to actually get an customer support from an app...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit ads language

Hi all,Is there a way to change the language of the ads? Belgium has 3 national languages (French, Dutch, German), there should be an option to select amongst these 3 + English at least in the user's profile. For now users can only select the country...

• Hi all, Is there a way to change the language of the ads? Belgium has 3 national languages (French, Dutch, German), there should be an option to select amongst these 3 + English at least in the user...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Hk subscription

Hi I live and work in hk and have hk credit cards but I am currently in Australia on holiday and trying to sign up for the hk premium promotion but it is automatically selecting Australia for me and it won't let me change it...I assume it is because ...

• Hi I live and work in hk and have hk credit cards but I am currently in Australia on holiday and trying to sign up for the hk premium promotion but it is automatically selecting Australia for me and ...
  • Skyline1314
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email change

Hey, years ago I made an account connected to my Facebook and then never used it and a while after I made a new account with a different email and didn’t connect it to my Facebook. I now want to use my email on my old account for my new one but it wo...

• Hey, years ago I made an account connected to my Facebook and then never used it and a while after I made a new account with a different email and didn’t connect it to my Facebook. I now want to use ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

comment imprimer ma facture SVP ?

Bonjour,j'essaie en vain d'imprimer ma factureComment faire merci à la communauty

• Bonjour, j'essaie en vain d'imprimer ma facture Comment faire merci à la communauty
  • Lapin1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect top ten

I don't think I've ever once opted to listen to Shape of You by Ed Sheeran and yet, I find it in the top 10 in my 2017 rewind. My question to you is... Am I being set up, and if so, why? Does Ed need the fake extra clicks and does spotify think I won...

• I don't think I've ever once opted to listen to Shape of You by Ed Sheeran and yet, I find it in the top 10 in my 2017 rewind.   My question to you is... Am I being set up, and if so, why? Doe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect payment charge

Dear Spotify, I contacted you on 20/9/17 as I found premium payments had been taken from my credit card without my knowledge (I hadn't knowingly signed up nor had I been using the account). I spoke with Philip A via online chat who kindly agreed to r...

• Dear Spotify,   I contacted you on 20/9/17 as I found premium payments had been taken from my credit card without my knowledge (I hadn't knowingly signed up nor had I been using the accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Issue

I am a free user and only ha e one account but my debit card has been charged so it has to be linked to someone else's account.

• I am a free user and only ha e one account but my debit card has been charged so it has to be linked to someone else's account. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not being able to login my account

Okay, hello there I actually have a problem with logging in my account. Not to lie, i used a vpn to make an account, since my friend said that it is so cool. Later on i closed my vpn and it worked perfectly. Then it stopped. Tried to login my account...

• Visitor
  • Okay, hello there I actually have a problem with logging in my account. Not to lie, i used a vpn to make an account, since my friend said that it is so cool. Later on i closed my vpn and it worked pe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge an uploaded album into Artist Profile

Hey guys, I recently uploaded an album via online distributor.Everything is alright, artist and album name are ok.The only exeption is that a new artist profile has been created instead than merging the new album into the existing one. Who should I c...

• Roadie
  • Hey guys, I recently uploaded an album via online distributor. Everything is alright, artist and album name are ok. The only exeption is that a new artist profile has been created instead than merg...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh start Spotify account?

How do I start my spotify account over and make it seem like spotify has no idea what music I like?My friend had been listening to my account on my computer and there is music/artist in my Discovery weekly and New music i might like that are competel...

• How do I start my spotify account over and make it seem like spotify has no idea what music I like? My friend had been listening to my account on my computer and there is music/artist in my Discover...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching from Premium to Free-Keep playlists and songs?

I need to switch from Premium to Free for a couple of months. Will all of my music and playlists still be there when I get Premium back again?

• I need to switch from Premium to Free for a couple of months. Will all of my music and playlists still be there when I get Premium back again?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

livelikelarry

So Im a artist and i recently did a song with someone else . They got it onto spotify and randomly create a profile with me name . So Im thinking it does it by default and all I had to do was make an account with the same username it would give me my...

• So Im a artist and i recently did a song with someone else . They got it onto spotify and randomly create a profile with me name . So Im thinking it does it by default and all I had to do was make an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't there mixtapes :(

Spotify is amazing. It's just doesn't have one thing; mixtapes. I love rap and some mixtapes are amazing and better than some actual albums and I'm disappointed spotify doesn't have them. So please please PLEASE add them like Sorry 4 the wait or dedi...

• Visitor
  • Spotify is amazing. It's just doesn't have one thing; mixtapes. I love rap and some mixtapes are amazing and better than some actual albums and I'm disappointed spotify doesn't have them. So please ...
  • svwela
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 12 likes

Cant logg inn

OK so yesterday i was trying to logg into my account to listen to my playlists, then i discovered that i couldnt logg inn... i tried many different ways and so on. and appereantly my email that i use on my spotify didnt exsist. I know that it was tha...

• OK so yesterday i was trying to logg into my account to listen to my playlists, then i discovered that i couldnt logg inn... i tried many different ways and so on. and appereantly my email that i use...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes