Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

better service

youre company have the worst custumer service that I have ever use. And I have been trying to find the solution to my problem with you and I foun that there so many people with the same situation since the past month wthout a solution, how come that ...

• youre company have the worst custumer service that I have ever use. And I have been trying to find the solution to my problem with you and I foun that there so many people with the same situation sin...
  • alzer1967
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

im still on the free why??

after i gave my credit card details i got a lot of info of how money will be deducted out of my account but i never got upgrated .. all my devices are on the free mode and theres no info of how to change to premiun.. do i have to do something?? is th...

• after i gave my credit card details i got a lot of info of how money will be deducted out of my account but i never got upgrated .. all my devices are on the free mode and theres no info of how to ch...
  • Peace7123
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Moving saved songs and playlists from an old account to a new account and deleting the old account.

This is something I thought of in order to change my username. But I'm not sure if it's entirely possible. I've been wanting to change my Spotify username but I read that it's impossible. What I thought of is that I would create a new account and mov...

• Visitor
  • This is something I thought of in order to change my username. But I'm not sure if it's entirely possible.   I've been wanting to change my Spotify username but I read that it's impossible. Wh...
  • justintyrogers
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for family

Hi guys, I already have a premium account, but want to upgrade to the Family service to include my parents and brother who are all constantly on the go for work, studies and travel. We all live at the same address, but Spotify mention in T&Cs: "To be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   I already have a premium account, but want to upgrade to the Family service to include my parents and brother who are all constantly on the go for work, studies and travel.   ...
  • AdieCal
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change password when unknown email address

Hi, I'm a premium user and suddenly signed out from my account. Now the password doesn't work and don't get the reset links. How to get them to send reset link to a new or another email address?

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I'm a premium user and suddenly signed out from my account. Now the password doesn't work and don't get the reset links. How to get them to send reset link to a new or another email addr...
  • ninjathedog
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount bug

I tried upgrading my account to Premium with the student discount as I'm now enrolled in a U.S. grad school, and it looked like my registration with UniDays worked--but then Spotify gave me an error message which read, "Discount not available: Unsupp...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried upgrading my account to Premium with the student discount as I'm now enrolled in a U.S. grad school, and it looked like my registration with UniDays worked--but then Spotify gave me an error ...
  • sharmorrison
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

issue with charge and or discount

my daughter had preminm, that had just recently canceled. she called me u letting me know of a student promotion spotify is having for $4.99 a month. i said sure and went online to subcribe for her. when it came to the name of the school, i put in th...

• Visitor
  • my daughter had preminm,  that had just recently canceled.  she called me u letting me know of a student promotion spotify is having for $4.99 a month.  i said sure and went online to ...
  • cristiluna95
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment after cancelling Premium account

Hello, The 29th of august I decided to cancel my Spotify Premium account because my girlfriend and I wanted to buy a Family Premium. I cancelled my Premium and Spotify turned instantly to the Free version. A few minutes later my girlfriend bought the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   The 29th of august I decided to cancel my Spotify Premium account because my girlfriend and I wanted to buy a Family Premium. I cancelled my Premium and Spotify turned instantly to th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

My bank account was charged the fee of $4.99, and I'm assuming it was for the student account but I've been logging in and out , refreshing the page and my email but it still says I have the free subscription. What do I do or who can help ? Pleaseeee

• Casual Listener
  • My bank account was charged the fee of $4.99, and I'm assuming it was for the student account but I've been logging in and out , refreshing the page and my email but it still says I have the free sub...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my free subscription

I'm trying to add myself onto our new family subscription. I am unable to be added thru my email address because it is tied to my free acct. My free account is connected thru Facebook. I would have to remove my email acct from FB in order to make thi...

• I'm trying to add myself onto our new family subscription. I am unable to be added thru my email address because it is tied to my free acct. My free account is connected thru Facebook. I would have t...
  • nerdsquirrel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Details

Hi all, i have changed my credit card. Now i have to change my paying informations but i can't see my credit card details, loading cycle keeps rolling. İs there anyone have any idea about this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, i have changed my credit card. Now i have to change my paying informations but i can't see my credit card details, loading cycle keeps rolling. İs there anyone have any idea about this issue?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Log In

I had an account on my iphone. Tried to log in from the desktop app, apparently there was a problem (googled it and saw that others have the same problem) so I decided to change my password and try again. Did that. Now I cannot log in my iphone...I a...

• Casual Listener
  • I had an account on my iphone. Tried to log in from the desktop app, apparently there was a problem (googled it and saw that others have the same problem) so I decided to change my password and try a...
  • shenry25
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months at 9.99. Cancelled before end, got charged

HiI subscribed 3 months ago to 3 months of service for 9.99.I have cancelled few days prior the end and my profile shows the same. However I see a charge of 9.99 like it has been renewedWho can I talk to.Thanks

• Hi I subscribed 3 months ago to 3 months of service for 9.99. I have cancelled few days prior the end and my profile shows the same. However I see a charge of 9.99 like it has been renewed Who c...
  • Zabaru95
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to switch login options?

How do i switch from logging in with Facebook to logging in with an email or user name?

• How do i switch from logging in with Facebook to logging in with an email or user name?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT

I live in Germany, but I don't speak German. My whole spotify account is in German because that's where my location is. I subscribed to the Premium feature so I could listen to my music offline while I ride my bike to work. But now when I play it the...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Germany, but I don't speak German. My whole spotify account is in German because that's where my location is. I subscribed to the Premium feature so I could listen to my music offline while...
  • maryjteraji
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't verify me as a student

Anyone know why it says I can't be verified as a student when I enter my university info, name and age? does my email have to be my school email?

• Anyone know why it says I can't be verified as a student when I enter my university info, name and age? does my email have to be my school email?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to stop automatic spotify payment???

Hello! Atm spotify is automatically charging the 9,99€ from my bank account every month, how to stop that?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! Atm spotify is automatically charging the 9,99€ from my bank account every month, how to stop that?
  • hannacorpe5298
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Login & cant chage password because user account doesn't exist HELP!

LI hope you guys can help because I'm honestly at my wits end.Ok I'm from New Zealand, and over here I can get Premium Spotify if I get my mobile service through Spark.co.nz. So I've done that and been enjoying my music. but 2 days ago I couldn't log...

• Casual Listener
  • L I hope you guys can help because I'm honestly at my wits end. Ok I'm from New Zealand, and over here I can get Premium Spotify if I get my mobile service through Spark.co.nz.   So I've don...
  • nikgridisme
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes