Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Unsubscribe

Hey, I bought 3 months premium for 0.99€. this offer renews at the end and costs 9.99€, which i dont want. "Your subscription will automatically renew on 9/28/16and you'll be charged 9,99 €" BUT: If I click unsubscribe now will I still have my 3 mont...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I bought 3 months premium for 0.99€. this offer renews at the end and costs 9.99€, which i dont want.   "Your subscription will automatically renew on 9/28/16and you'll be charge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hello, I have a problem!I have a spotify account that is premium but it is on a device that recently broke. Due to not being able to access the broken device, I can't get my username or password (which I obviously cant remember). Is there a way to ca...

• Hello, I have a problem! I have a spotify account that is premium but it is on a device that recently broke. Due to not being able to access the broken device, I can't get my username or password (w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing to Spotify username so as to use it instead of Facebook

How do I change to a Spotify username? I signed up using Facebook, but I want to be able to sign in using just a Spotify username. How do i switch/create a Spotify username

• Visitor
  • How do I change to a Spotify username? I signed up using Facebook, but I want to be able to sign in using just a Spotify username. How do i switch/create a Spotify username
  • UlrikMersø
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting Premium....

I've been subscribed to Premium to awhile now, not too sure when, but I'd say over a year. However, since the recent update, my account is no longer a premium account. The last payment to come out of my account was the 30th June. I've tried reinstall...

• I've been subscribed to Premium to awhile now, not too sure when, but I'd say over a year. However, since the recent update, my account is no longer a premium account. The last payment to come out of...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in facebook username and passowrd are wrong

hi i sinds a few day's i am automaticly logged off, but now i try to log on whit my facebook acc. and what i always did but now i keep getting the message that my username and/or password are wrong thats on the app.on the desktop site i can log in an...

• hi i sinds a few day's i am automaticly logged off, but now i try to log on whit my facebook acc. and what i always did but now i keep getting the message that my username and/or password are wr...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm not a robot

Does anyone have problem passing the robot test? Each time i finished and passed it (can see the green cross) then i was asked to retake the test again. Thank you first.

• Does anyone have problem passing the robot test? Each time i finished and passed it (can see the green cross) then i was asked to retake the test again.   Thank you first.
  • Whatatay
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Just joined and going to be charged in 2 weeks

I have just signed up for Premium Family as a new user this evening 14/7/2016 and my subscription says it will renew automatically on 2/08/2016 and I'll be charged $17.99. That equates to 2 payments per month at this rate!!Which I notice is a common ...

• I have just signed up for Premium Family as a new user this evening 14/7/2016 and my  subscription says it will renew automatically on 2/08/2016 and I'll be charged $17.99. That equates to 2 pay...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem updating my payment info

So I need to update my payment info so I don't loose my premium but when I try to go to edit them i always get an error page. I have tried diffrent browsers and no luck. The problem is not my card it's a problem with the spotify page.

• So I need to update my payment info so I don't loose my premium but when I try to go to edit them i always get an error page. I have tried diffrent browsers and no luck. The problem is not my card it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help help help **** cant join spotify premium family ******* help help help

The owner of premium family deleted and added me for several times. The last timd i wsntex to join by both link and email i couldntI all face :oops! Something went wrongPlz i need spotify premium ;(

• Visitor
  • The owner of premium family deleted and added me for several times.   The last timd i wsntex to join by both link and email i couldnt I all face :oops! Something went wrong Plz i need spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hi there I can't seem to log in even thought Spotify keep sending me a link to change my password I did and now cannot access my account

• Hi there I can't seem to log in even thought Spotify keep sending me a link to change my password I did and now cannot access my account
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sign out and don't know my e-mail

Hello, I have a premium account substcribed as robertakbondan and I got my phone stolen. Now I cant sign back in again cause I don't remember my password and also don't know under which e-mail I subscribed the account. Can you help me on that? Thanks...

• Hello,   I have a premium account substcribed as robertakbondan and I got my phone stolen. Now I cant sign back in again cause I don't remember my password and also don't know under which e-ma...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a password!

I can log in while using the "log in with facebook" method but I cannot log in with my facebook credentials even though I should be able to. I also cannot change or reset the password for my spotify account since I made it by using facebook. This is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can log in while using the "log in with facebook" method but I cannot log in with my facebook credentials even though I should be able to. I also cannot change or reset the password for my spotify ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm subscribed to premium and it's not working!

I got charged for the month and my account says free. I've deleted my apps and reinstalled them and it still isn't working. I'm getting ripped off!! Help?

• Casual Listener
  • I got charged for the month and my account says free. I've deleted my apps and reinstalled them and it still isn't working. I'm getting ripped off!! Help?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium for students

Ok so I have Spotify premium right now but I just got accepted into college and would like to take advantage of the student discount for premium Spotify. How can I do this without creating another account? I've got a lot of downloaded music I really ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so I have Spotify premium right now but I just got accepted into college and would like to take advantage of the student discount for premium Spotify. How can I do this without creating another ac...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hi there! So I just realized that my student discount expired because that's what it does after a year... I would like to renew it but Spotify has already charged the regular $9.99 for this month. So if I renew the Student discount right now will I b...

• Hi there! So I just realized that my student discount expired because that's what it does after a year... I would like to renew it but Spotify has already charged the regular $9.99 for this month. So...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing credit card Info without losing discount

I got Spotify premium when they were having the $0.99 per month for three months deal, but I have since got a new credit card. How do I change my credit card information on Spotify without loosing that deal?

• I got Spotify premium when they were having the $0.99 per month for three months deal, but I have since got a new credit card. How do I change my credit card information on Spotify without loosing th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't suscribe Spotify Family in Argentina (It should be possible)

Hi, Spotify Argentina had recently made some changes in it's base price, from 36 argentinian pesos to 69. As I was an old Spotify user I was assured that I was going to be charged the original price for another six months. However I decided to got Sp...

• ...ervice (which should be available in Argentina as they're publiciting it and even has price in Argentinian pesos), it says it's all ok but then I want to invite my family to it and says that my account has n...
  • Sergio541
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo pagar premium en itunes/ I can't pay my premium account in iTunes

Hola!Mi problema es que antes podía pagar Spotify Premium con mi credito de la tarjeta iTunes, pero ya no puedo hacerlo de nuevo. ¿Saben si esta opción ya no existe? ¿O qué puedo hacer? Gracias!--------------------------------------------------------...

• Hola! Mi problema es que antes podía pagar Spotify Premium con mi credito de la tarjeta iTunes, pero ya no puedo hacerlo de nuevo. ¿Saben si esta opción ya no existe? ¿O qué puedo hacer? Gracias! -...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in issues spotify

Hi all, I have an issue with my Spotify premium account which I can't solve. I disconnected my account from facebook a year ago. Somehow, today, I am no longer able to connect via my username and password but I need to connect with Facebook. Next to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have an issue with my Spotify premium account which I can't solve. I disconnected my account from facebook a year ago. Somehow, today, I am no longer able to connect via my usernam...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes