Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't use premium

Hi, I'm living in Ecuador but from Ireland and used my Irish card to get premium Spotify in Ecuador. Will that work? Because right now my Spotify isn't working offline.

• Hi, I'm living in Ecuador but from Ireland and used my Irish card to get premium Spotify in Ecuador. Will that work? Because right now my Spotify isn't working offline.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook deactivation with premium account

Hi,i decided to deactivate my facebook account, but my phone carrier gave me 1year of free premium account that i've associated with my spotify account created by facebook.There's a way to migrate only the preium subscription, i'm not interested abou...

• Hi, i decided to deactivate my facebook account, but my phone carrier gave me 1year of free premium account that i've associated with my spotify account created by facebook. There's a way to migrat...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hi,I accidentally bought a student discount and it charged me 4.99$ and I didn't verified my student information ,I want to cancel my update but it says free subscription ,how to cancel student subscription without student information?

• Hi,I accidentally bought a student discount and it charged me 4.99$ and I didn't verified my student information ,I want to cancel my update but it says free subscription ,how to cancel student subsc...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete an account if I forgot the password and putted the wrong email?

Hi! I just created a account, but I put the wrong email there, and I dont remember the password so I can not reset it without the email.What can I do? I just put student premium and will be charged in my card but I cant log in and listen musics. Plea...

• Hi! I just created a account, but I put the wrong email there, and I dont remember the password so I can not reset it without the email. What can I do? I just put student premium and will be charged...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not renew my subscription

I am a premium subscriber on Spotify and this month received an e-mail that the payment was not made .... The following message appears:. "Oops, it looks like your card or payment service is a bad day do not worry, nothing was charged. Try again or c...

• I am a premium subscriber on Spotify and this month received an e-mail that the payment was not made .... The following message appears:. "Oops, it looks like your card or payment service is a bad da...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot log into app or PC client.

Signed up for spotify today, bought the three months for £0.99. I can sign into the website and web player, however whenever I try to sign into the PC client or Android app using my Username and password ( also tried email and password) it says "the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Signed up for spotify today, bought the three months for £0.99. I can sign into the website and web player, however whenever I try to sign into the PC client or Android app using my Username and pass...
  • mimmest
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my songs

I downloaded and installed spotify on my Windows laptop and logged into my account, later I realized that the account that I've logged into is my email account which has only a few songs saved in it. I figured out that the account I'd normally use is...

• I downloaded and installed spotify on my Windows laptop and logged into my account, later I realized that the account that I've logged into is my email account which has only a few songs saved in it....
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a queastion about Accounts

Hello UsersI regestierd me with Facebook and subscribed Spotify Premium.Now i think this was an realy stupid action because my friend ask me if he could use it too but i dont want to give him my Facebook account.My question is can i change my account...

• Hello Users I regestierd me with Facebook and subscribed Spotify Premium. Now i think this was an realy stupid action because my friend ask me if he could use it too but i dont want to give him m...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I have the 3 month Premium offer if I cancel beforehand?

Well, the title is pretty self-explanatory, but the question is:I have just subscribed to the Premium service using a 3 months offer trial (not free, but for little one-time charge). Now, I know I don't wanna renew this service for its full price onc...

• Well, the title is pretty self-explanatory, but the question is: I have just subscribed to the Premium service using a 3 months offer trial (not free, but for little one-time charge). Now, I know I ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Cancelled account but still being charged

I cancelled my account a few months ago and I am still being charged each month. When I log in, it shows that I don't have a premium account. I talked to Sprint and they said they can't do anything on their end and to contact Spotify. I put forth a c...

• I cancelled my account a few months ago and I am still being charged each month. When I log in, it shows that I don't have a premium account. I talked to Sprint and they said they can't do anything o...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription

HiI had premium Spotify and it was all going great £9.99 a month but it stopped don't know why, I think it's being 12 months I wanted to continue but it's stopped I've not cancelled anything, I've just checked statement and it's not come out this mon...

• Regular
  • Hi I had premium Spotify and it was all going great £9.99 a month but it stopped don't know why, I think it's being 12 months I wanted to continue but it's stopped I've not cancelled anything, I've ...
  • Bennocoopers
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

family thing

was all going well wanted to add a family member nothing as simple as just adding somebody so i have to cancel original sub after much frustration, i started new group and lost my playlists cos it wouldnt let me use the same user name ive now been ch...

• was all going well   wanted to add a family member   nothing as simple as just adding somebody so i have to cancel original sub   after much frustration, i started new group and ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get back a wrong payment??

I signed up for the student plan beforen reading it all. Spotify took $5. 36 from my bank. How do I get that on my premium account?

•  I signed up for the student plan beforen reading it all. Spotify took $5. 36 from my bank. How do I get that on my premium account?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Can't sign into Spotify on my app but i can on Explorer

Hi everyone, I am having issues logging into my Spotify on my phone. when i log in it says '' Login Failed- Unable to login, either username or password is incorrect. Have you signed up for a Spotify account '' but i have no issues logging on Spotify...

• Hi everyone,     I am having issues logging into my Spotify on my phone. when i log in it says ''   Login Failed- Unable to login, either username or password is incorrect...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline access

Hi, I just subscribed for the 3 month premium trial which included accessing spotify even when offline. However, this is not yet possible. Can you please advise / explain? Thanks, Caroline.

• Hi, I just subscribed for the 3 month premium trial which included accessing spotify even when offline. However, this is not yet possible. Can you please advise / explain? Thanks, Caroline.
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change subscription

I bought subscription plan for me only which is first month free and afterwards 4.99 EUR. But then I realised I could have bought it on promo for 0.99 EUR. Can I stop my current subscription and go to the promo? Will it still charge me 4.99 next mont...

• Music Fan
  • I bought subscription plan for me only which is first month free and afterwards 4.99 EUR. But then I realised I could have bought it on promo for 0.99 EUR. Can I stop my current subscription and go t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Playlist

Hello! im having some "issues" with discover weekly. for some reason im getting alot of music from finland.. i dont speak a single word of finnish... is there anyway to reset discover weekly preferences? its like 30-40% of the list is music i cant un...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   im having some "issues" with discover weekly.   for some reason im getting alot of music from finland.. i dont speak a single word of finnish...   is there anyway to res...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    Help
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Trialled Premium and Now am Paying for It...but still getting FREE

Hi Spotifyers! As the subject heading reads...I trialled the premium service, then after the 7 day trial, spotify began debiting from my account, however I am still on FREE. I have tried to reinstall spotify on my Mac, but when it asks me to go into ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi Spotifyers!   As the subject heading reads...I trialled the premium service, then after the 7 day trial, spotify began debiting from my account, however I am still on FREE. I have t...
  • mareec1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Telekom Spotifiy Account but monytransfer to Spotify over Paypal

Hello , Since 1. September i moved my Spotify Account to the German Telekom . But in September and Oktober Spotify takes Money from my Paypal Account too . Thats not correct . There is no Service Hotline or something else on Spotify Website ? Can som...

• Regular
  • Hello ,    Since 1. September i moved my Spotify Account to the German Telekom .  But in September and Oktober Spotify takes Money from my Paypal Account too .  Thats not corr...
  • chesterrush
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes