Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Nothing showing up in subscription page

Hi,Can someone please tell me what is going on??...I am currently trying to unsubscribe from my free trial of spotify premium. Havingfollowed the instructions on solutions page, I was led to https://www.spotify.com/au/account/subscription/and told th...

• Hi, Can someone please tell me what is going on??... I am currently trying to unsubscribe from my free trial of spotify premium. Having followed the instructions on solutions page, I was led to ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just wish I could delete this **bleep**

Honestly. Spotify is **bleep**. Apparently I've been charged for my "free account" since day one. I follow the instructions on how to delete it and it leads me in circles. It says on my account I have a free subscription but my bank account says othe...

• Honestly. Spotify is **bleep**. Apparently I've been charged for my "free account" since day one. I follow the instructions on how to delete it and it leads me in circles. It says on my account I hav...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 3 months for 1 euro deal

I wanted to upgrade to premium and use the 3 months deal but I had to click try for free first and then I could click upgrade to premium but I only got 1 month and down there is written that the deal is only for guys for haven't used the try for free...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to upgrade to premium and use the 3 months deal but I had to click try for free first and then I could click upgrade to premium but I only got 1 month and down there is written that the deal...
  • aochen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I am a student and was charged 9.99 last month when I am signed up under the discount, why is this? can i get a refund?

• I am a student and was charged 9.99 last month when I am signed up under the discount, why is this? can i get a refund?
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid 9,99€ instead of 0,99€

Hey,Yesterday, I subscribed to Prenium with the special offer of 0,99€ a month but I was debited of 9,99€ (normal offer) instead of 0,99€.How can I be rembourse ?ThanksGuillaumeGood

• Hey, Yesterday, I subscribed to Prenium with the special offer of 0,99€ a month but I was debited of 9,99€ (normal offer) instead of 0,99€. How can I be rembourse ? Thanks GuillaumeGood
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has hacked my account

Ok so some moron has hacked my account and i am now powerless. I cant change the password or any of the details as i dont know what the password they have set is, i use facebook to log in but it doesn't seem to be that password. Ive sent a support em...

• Ok so some moron has hacked my account and i am now powerless.   I cant change the password or any of the details as i dont know what the password they have set is, i use facebook to log in bu...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Reach My Account

Hello everyone.I opened my first Spotify account with Facebook as free. Then i opened my second account without Facebook and it's premium I use it about over one year and then i connected with Facebook again because for profile photo and private name...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. I opened my first Spotify account with Facebook as free. Then i opened my second account without Facebook and it's premium I use it about over one year and then i connected with Face...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country and Currency

I created a Spotify Premium account while in the US, but am now in Canada. I'd like to pay in CAD instead of USD. If I change my country and payment settings will I be charged in CAD currency and pricing? (I'm currently paying USD converted from CAD ...

• I created a Spotify Premium account while in the US, but am now in Canada. I'd like to pay in CAD instead of USD. If I change my country and payment settings will I be charged in CAD currency and pri...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account / Movistar

I have a premium account which is charged to my credit card and I have just upgraded my Movistar package to include Spotify. A couple of questions: Should I remove my credit card details as under the Movistar package, the fee will be deducted directl...

• I have a premium account which is charged to my credit card and I have just upgraded my Movistar package to include Spotify. A couple of questions: Should I remove my credit card details as under...
  • Jesshierro
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing card used for subscription

My account is currently subscribed with a canceled card, and I know my subscription will be canceled in a few days. I have the student discount so I don't know if it will let me keep it if I try to resubscribe with another card. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • My account is currently subscribed with a canceled card, and I know my subscription will be canceled in a few days. I have the student discount so I don't know if it will let me keep it if I try to r...
  • ElLucioVpe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subscription

Hi, this is my third topic about this. Please help me, i don't have any login info for my premium account, the only info i have is the credit card info used on the payment. IT"S A SHAME THAT A SERVICE LIKE THIS CAN BE SO UNFRIENDLY. These are links f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, this is my third topic about this.   Please help me, i don't have any login info for my premium account, the only info i have is the credit card info used on the payment.   IT"S A S...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay with my card and paypal.

Hello, I cannot pay with paypal or either my card, but i do have money on both and my card working perfectly on other shops. Im on free but want to upgrade to premium. It says like this "Hoppsan! Det verkar som att din betaltjänst har en dålig dag. O...

• Hello, I cannot pay with paypal or either my card, but i do have money on both and my card working perfectly on other shops. Im on free but want to upgrade to premium.   It says like this " ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get the promotion for premium

Hello, I saw a sold for Spotify Premium (0,99€/3 months) so I decided to pay for it. But there is a problem : when I paid for the premium, I paid only for one month (10€) and not the promotion. Can someone help me please ? Roman

• Hello,   I saw a sold for Spotify Premium (0,99€/3 months) so I decided to pay for it. But there is a problem : when I paid for the premium, I paid only for one month (10€) and not the promoti...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

enable to pay by credit card

my credit card has been cloned, I am waiting for the new plastic but it hasn´t arrived, I need more time to pay the subscription, do you have any phone numbers???

• my credit card has been cloned, I am waiting for the new plastic but it hasn´t arrived, I need more time to pay the subscription, do you have any phone numbers???
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has charged my account 3 times in the last week

I have been charged 3 times this past week and there is no phone number to speek with someone at Spotify?

• I have been charged 3 times this past week and there is no phone number to speek with someone at Spotify?
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! paid sub

hi there i just wanted to ask something if i pay for premium will i have to pay usd or can i pay aud money that is where i am from coz i am from Australia and us money is alot more here thanks

• hi there i just wanted to ask something if i pay for premium will i have to pay usd or can i pay aud money that is where i am from coz i am from Australia and us money is alot more here thanks
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

desperate to speak with someone at spotify

i 'signed up' for a premium account tonight, but was merely given someone else's pre-existing account. i have no idea who this person is, or how i ended up with it. and now i can't cancel the subscription because i don't know the password! desperate ...

• Casual Listener
  • i 'signed up' for a premium account tonight, but was merely given someone else's pre-existing account. i have no idea who this person is, or how i ended up with it. and now i can't cancel the subscri...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can´t login into my account

Hi to all. I´m a premium user for a long time and now i can´t access to my account. Since this morning, I write my username and my password. The aplication seems to start but in a couple of seconds it gets back to the login page. I have tried everyth...

• Visitor
  • Hi to all.   I´m a premium user for a long time and now i can´t access to my account.   Since this morning, I write my username and my password. The aplication seems to start but in a c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch to student rates

Hey, so when I first signed up for spotify I gave my gmail address. Afterward however, i believe i heard that Spotify offers student rates. I tried just switching my email to my .edu email, but that didn't seem to change my rate. Am I correct in thin...

• Hey, so when I first signed up for spotify I gave my gmail address. Afterward however, i believe i heard that Spotify offers student rates. I tried just switching my email to my .edu email, but that ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes