Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Help

I dont have access to the email [snip! - mod] to get to my account. Please send the password to [double snip! - mod]

• Casual Listener
  • I dont have access to the email [snip! - mod] to get to my account. Please send the password to [double snip! - mod]
  • Ayoo_D
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I was billed FOUR times

I had previously used Spotify Premium with no problems last year. I canceled my Premium sub last October because I wasn't using it. I had no problems then. I am going to be out of town for a few days and decided to re-sub just for the month because I...

• Regular
  • I had previously used Spotify Premium with no problems last year.   I canceled my Premium sub last October because I wasn't using it. I had no problems then. I am going to be out of town for...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Billing

How do I know if I've paid my monthly charge? I'm pretty sure my direct debit was meant to come out on the 25th feb, I haven't had any info! Can anyone help me out please?Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • How do I know if I've paid my monthly charge? I'm pretty sure my direct debit was meant to come out on the 25th feb, I haven't had any info! Can anyone help me out please? Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to upgrade to premium

From desktop, when I try to upgrade using paypal, screen just says "processing...." but never redirects me. When I try to use my credit card, redirects me to new screen that says "processing, please wait" but just stays there, inactive. I then tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • From desktop, when I try to upgrade using paypal, screen just says "processing...." but never redirects me. When I try to use my credit card, redirects me to new screen that says "processing, please ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling my account- 'Contact Us' Form doesn't actually help

I want to cancel my account and according to moderators on this forum, to do so, all I need to do is use the 'contact us' form on the website- but that's not true. I just sent a message via this form and recieved a message back that said the followin...

• Visitor
  • I want to cancel my account and according to moderators on this forum, to do so, all I need to do is use the 'contact us' form on the website- but that's not true.    I just sent a messag...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't get 30 day trial.

So... I had signed up for the 30 day premium trial, while downloading the Spotify app on my phone... once I started the app it automatically started a 48 hour premium trial, and now when I try to get the 30 day one, it tells me that I've already been...

• Regular
  • So... I had signed up for the 30 day premium trial, while downloading the Spotify app on my phone... once I started the app it automatically started a 48 hour premium trial, and now when I try to get...
  • justincsc
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not activate offline license

Hi, I have a premium account on spotify but can't manage to activate offline modus on my mobile. I searched this forum and found solutions like going online; logging in and out multiple times; re-installing the app; etc etc... Been there, done that.....

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a premium account on spotify but can't manage to activate offline modus on my mobile.   I searched this forum and found solutions like going online; logging in and out ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS & Refund?

Ok, how can I redeem my NUS extra card for use after paying £12 for it? Also, would I be able to gain £5 back on this months premium, due to the spotify website being extremely hard to navigate!!!

• Regular
  • Ok, how can I redeem my NUS extra card for use after paying £12 for it?   Also, would I be able to gain £5 back on this months premium, due to the spotify website being extremely hard to nav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Every Month new List!!

Terence Hersman in list Radio DerpY

• Terence Hersman in list Radio DerpY
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify at school

Is it legal to play music from Spotify via school audio system (loudspeakers) during breaks? It's non-commercial but is it personal?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it legal to play music from Spotify via school audio system (loudspeakers) during breaks? It's non-commercial but is it personal?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlist

Hi, I've accidentally deleted my playlist 'ULTIMATE!' Is there any chance I could have it back pleeeeeease?!?

• Hi, I've accidentally deleted my playlist 'ULTIMATE!' Is there any chance I could have it back pleeeeeease?!? 🙂
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

I have been a premium user for 6 months using Paypal as auto payment. Paypal paid mar 2 for subscription and now it says I have a free account and wants me to upgarde. I have logged out and back again with no solution...help! Pat

• I have been a premium user for 6 months using Paypal as auto payment. Paypal paid mar 2 for subscription and now it says I have a free account and wants me to upgarde. I have logged out and back agai...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! logging in with facebook

i wanna deactivate my fb account and log in with a new fb....but when i do that it starts with the 48 hour testversion and wants me to pay the 9.99 again when i wanna keep using it ....i just payed..why pay again

• Casual Listener
  • i wanna deactivate my fb account and log in with a new fb....but when i do that it starts with the 48 hour testversion and wants me to pay the 9.99 again when i wanna keep using it ....i just payed.....
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

abrí una cuenta unlimited y resulta que me están cobrando también una premium

Muy buenas, hace cuatro meses me di de alta en Spotify Unlimited, cobros que se han efectuado en mi tarjeta correctamente. Sin embargo, me he dado cuenta de que desde hace tres meses también se están efectuando en mi tarjeta cobros de Spotify Premium...

• Muy buenas, hace cuatro meses me di de alta en Spotify Unlimited, cobros que se han efectuado en mi tarjeta correctamente. Sin embargo, me he dado cuenta de que desde hace tres meses también se e...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist help!

Help! I accidently deleted my whole playlist and can't recover it! It is called "Elboden". Is there anyway I can recover it?

• Help! I accidently deleted my whole playlist and can't recover it! It is called "Elboden". Is there anyway I can recover it?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem a code at this time.

Hey,I bought a €10 gift card from Albert Heijn (Netherlands) and I receive this error when I select Spotify Premium.Help!

• Hey, I bought a €10 gift card from Albert Heijn (Netherlands) and I receive this error when I select Spotify Premium. Help!
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prenium account payement

Hello everyone, i'm french and i tried to suscribe for the prenium account but it didn't work, i'm student in UTAH (USA), i live there this year, and i wanted to pay with my paypal account to suscribe for the prenium account and a message appeared , ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, i'm french and i tried to suscribe for the prenium account but it didn't work, i'm student in UTAH (USA), i live there this year, and i wanted to pay with my paypal account to sus...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! After 48 Hour Trial

Will I be able to keep/listen my playlists that I made/downloaded after the Spotify Premium Trial Period is over?

• Regular
  •   Will I be able to keep/listen my playlists that I made/downloaded after the Spotify Premium Trial Period is over?
  • MizzJuly
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading to Unlimited

Hello all, my name is David and I am new to the community. I am trying to start my account and want the unlimited plan. It keeps telling me that it is not available. could you respond to me by email since i am new and still learning this community. [...

• Hello all, my name is David and I am new to the community. I am trying to start my account and&nbsp...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recovering deleted playlist

help! for some reason my entire playlist was deleted. how can i retrieve it back??

• Casual Listener
  • help! for some reason my entire playlist was deleted. how can i retrieve it back??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes