Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Link Spotify Account to New Facebook

Hi! I'm a Premium User. I have my spotify account linked to an old facebook account I would like to no longer use. I'm not an old user so I can't sign in with my user creditials then deactivate. Using spotify keeps reactivating the old facebook accou...

• Hi! I'm a Premium User. I have my spotify account linked to an old facebook account I would like to no longer use. I'm not an old user so I can't sign in with my user creditials then deactivate. Us...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

enonell

No puedo entrar, me dice que tengo mal la contraseña. La he cambiado pero ni así puedo conectarme. Yo no tengo facebook pero consulto el de mi hija a través de mi ordenador. Me salió automaticamente su facebook pero ella tiene el free y me salen anun...

• No puedo entrar, me dice que tengo mal la contraseña. La he cambiado pero ni así puedo conectarme. Yo no tengo facebook pero consulto el de mi hija a través de mi ordenador. Me salió automaticamente ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing to iPod

I upgraded to spotify premium but my iPod still won't sync with all of my files. Only my local files are syncing. I tryed ending my subscription and trying again but this did not work either. What do I do?

• I upgraded to spotify premium but my iPod still won't sync with all of my files. Only my local files are syncing. I tryed ending my subscription and trying again but this did not work either. What do...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribed but still only receiving radio access, help!

I subscribed a couple of months ago but whenever I look for albums or artists it continues to say I need to subscribe. I don't understand why this is. I feel like I should be credited for those two months I did not receive service. I can clearly see ...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed a couple of months ago but whenever I look for albums or artists it continues to say I need to subscribe. I don't understand why this is. I feel like I should be credited for those two m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - no longer be used from abroad

Hi, I was reading the other posts about this, but nothing to help me in specific. I was moving 2-3 times since I created my Spotify account, but the country selected in my profile is the one where I live. Still, Spotify says I'm abroad. What is "home...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was reading the other posts about this, but nothing to help me in specific. I was moving 2-3 times since I created my Spotify account, but the country selected in my profile is the o...
  • estela
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Will it work?

Hi! I am currently subscribed to spotify here in europe. Next month I will be fLying to philippines but I dont know if my account will work there..AnyOne has an idea?

• Hi! I am currently subscribed to spotify here in europe. Next month I will be fLying to philippines but I dont know if my account will work there..AnyOne has an idea?
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no internet connection?

I was able to use spotify and loved it but since the last update it say I have no internet connection....I have wi-fi and have a strong signal... I am paying for premium and can't even search

• Visitor
  • I was able to use spotify and loved it but since the last update it say I have no internet connection....I have wi-fi and have a strong signal... I am paying for premium and can't even search
  • theekendall
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to get Premium but can 2 people use it?

I want to get Spotify but I want to know if 2 people can access it like Rdio has an Unlimited plan with 2 users for $18 but I don't want to go to Rdio and was wondering if Spotify has something like that?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to get Spotify but I want to know if 2 people can access it like Rdio has an Unlimited plan with 2 users for $18 but I don't want to go to Rdio and was wondering if Spotify has something like ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t log in!

Okey, so what the **bleep** is up?! Listned to Spotify earlier today and now it´s the wrong PW and "NOW" My e-mail isn´t the right one. It says that "this account is signed with FB" wtf?! Premuim member that had to fix this acc just to access this pa...

• Okey, so what the **bleep** is up?! Listned to Spotify earlier today and now it´s the wrong PW and "NOW" My e-mail isn´t the right one. It says that "this account is signed with FB" wtf?! Premuim mem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A remote for premium subscription

Good day, i have a simple question. Would it be possible for premium subscribers to get a remote (app) for their phone(s) and computers? It seems to me that it serves two purposes; 1) A small form of interaction between the multiple devices that have...

• Good day,     i have a simple question. Would it be possible for premium subscribers to get a remote (app) for their phone(s) and computers? It seems to me that it serves two purposes...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does paid USA subscription work in the UK?

Would a paid subscription (unlimited or premium) work the same in the UK for an extended visit of 3 months? Roy Widdus

• Would a paid subscription (unlimited or premium) work the same in the UK for an extended visit of 3 months?   Roy Widdus
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

started premium but no on demand listening

I, today, signed up for thr free trial premium package but everytime I try to listen it tells me to upgrade...what should I doLisa fraggos

• I, today, signed up for thr free trial premium package but everytime I try to listen it tells me to upgrade...what should I do Lisa fraggos
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop paying after facebook account got deactivated?

My son got thrown out of Facebook and now he can't log in to Spotify but my credit card is still being charged every month. How do I do to cancel his Premium subscription and stop being charged?

• Casual Listener
  • My son got thrown out of Facebook and now he can't log in to Spotify but my credit card is still being charged every month. How do I do to cancel his Premium subscription and stop being charged?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why did my facebook profile picture go disappear from Spotify?

I use Spotify every day and my facebook profile picture appears at the top right of the screen. Now, my profile photo will not appear. ( It's just a grey avatar face--not the blue avatar with the sunglasses that appears when I'm in a private session....

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify every day and my facebook profile picture appears at the top right of the screen.  Now, my profile photo will not appear. ( It's just a grey avatar face--not the blue avatar w...
  • Meddle
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I can't log in. I used my facebook account to log in for the 48hr free trial. Decided I want to sign up for premium NOT using my facebook. Now I can not log in the new spofity account I created. Please help...kind of pissed to just sign up for premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log in. I used my facebook account to log in for the 48hr free trial. Decided I want to sign up for premium NOT using my facebook.   Now I can not log in the new spofity account I cr...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen Account

Hi, My account was stolen, password changed and email changed some time ago. It took me a while to realise this as I'm using spotify on my phone mostly and thought there might be a problem with the 3G. My account is premium, so I paid for nothing and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My account was stolen, password changed and email changed some time ago. It took me a while to realise this as I'm using spotify on my phone mostly and thought there might be a problem...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Do I need to upgrade another account

I bought spotify thinking that it would work across multiple accounts and multiple devices or Ips but I've just read the faqs and noticed this isn't allowedSo.. The question is is more for double checking rather then anything else I have spotify prem...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought spotify thinking that it would work across multiple accounts and multiple devices or Ips but I've just read the faqs and noticed this isn't allowed So.. The question is is more for double...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Buying music

iI don't see the buy music button on any songs. Is purchasing not available in the US? Or is lit available only with a premium subscription? thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • iI don't see the buy music button on any songs. Is purchasing not available in the US?  Or is lit available only with a premium subscription? thank you. 
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged and unable to contact anyone

I have been billed twice in one week. I have filled out a contact form through Spotify. However, the only way anyone will contact me back is through my old email account that has been hacked and I am unable to retrieve any of my emails. How can I con...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been billed twice in one week. I have filled out a contact form through Spotify. However, the only way anyone will contact me back is through my old email account that has been hacked and I am...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm being charged twice for my subscription (last 3 months)

Charges are on two different cards, a Visa and Mastercard. What are we going to do? Si es posible contestadme en español, gracias. Jordi

• Casual Listener
  • Charges are on two different cards, a Visa and Mastercard. What are we going to do?   Si es posible contestadme en español, gracias.   Jordi    
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes