Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

spotify

hallo er/var en veldig "fornøyd" kunde helt til jeg skulle logge inn så brukte jeg MIN id og MITT passord også når jeg logger in så kommer jeg inn på en kompis sin spotify ikke en liste fra min spotify også går jeg på overview får å se hva som står d...

• hallo er/var en veldig "fornøyd" kunde helt til jeg skulle logge inn så brukte jeg MIN id og MITT passord også når jeg logger in så kommer jeg inn på en kompis sin spotify ikke en liste fra min spoti...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebookfriends on SPOTIFY

I cant see what my facebookffriends are listen to??

• Casual Listener
  • I cant see what my facebookffriends are listen to??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Escalate complaint

Hi there. I seem to be getting nowhere with a compliant, over a month in and numerous emails. It feels like I'm talking to a wall. How do I get to talk to someone that can do something for me? As it stands I cancel my premium subscription in 2 days.

• Regular
  • Hi there. I seem to be getting nowhere with a compliant, over a month in and numerous emails. It feels like I'm talking to a wall. How do I get to talk to someone that can do something for me? As it ...
  • lexwellard
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problem resetting password

I've been at this for three days. I'm not able to login with my spotify account and am unable to use my password. I've requested a password reset link at least 20 times but have not received the email. Checked my spam folder, it's not there, either. ...

• I've been at this for three days. I'm not able to login with my spotify account and am unable to use my password. I've requested a password reset link at least 20 times but have not received the emai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify pauses

My spotify pauses and tells me that someone is using my spotify! ive cahnged the password so is it possible to stopp all online sessions??

• My spotify pauses and tells me that someone is using my spotify! ive cahnged the password so is it possible to stopp all online sessions??
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on iPhone 5

Hi there, I recently upgraded to an iPhone 5 and, of course, moved my Spotify account across to my new device. Despite having had premium for a long while, the Spotify app on my phone says I don't have a premium account and won't work. Any ideas? Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I recently upgraded to an iPhone 5 and, of course, moved my Spotify account across to my new device. Despite having had premium for a long while, the Spotify app on my phone says I don't ha...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to remove my account

HI, This is absolutly ridiculous. Somehow another account has been created for me through facebook. "Oh well" I thought I'll just remove the account. Why on earth do I have to post a message on here to do it??? Can someone remove this account please....

• Visitor
  • HI,   This is absolutly ridiculous. Somehow another account has been created for me through facebook. "Oh well" I thought I'll just remove the account.   Why on earth do I have to p...
  • Clubsta
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Money is drawn after cancellation

Hello !2012-09-27 You draw 99 skr from my bank account2012-10-06 you draw 99 skr from my bank account!!!Put it back i cant pay 200 skr for one month never more spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello ! 2012-09-27 You draw 99 skr from my bank account 2012-10-06 you draw 99 skr from my bank account!!! Put it back i cant pay 200 skr for one month never more spotify!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrade by mistake, looking forward to a refund.

Hi, I just upgraded my spotify suscription from free to premium. However, what I really want to do is to try a 30-day premium service. I didn't see final confirmation page before I hit the buttion. Since I just upgraded a few minutes ago, I just want...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just upgraded my spotify suscription from free to premium. However, what I really want to do is to try a 30-day premium service. I didn't see final confirmation page before I hit the...
  • zhangzhehust
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area

I bought spotify premium at 7eleven.every time I write the code, I get Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help section.and I have tried the code several times.would be very happy if someone can help me

• I bought spotify premium at 7eleven. every time I write the code, I get Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help section. and I have tried the code several times. would b...
  • Silles84
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Anjunabeats on Spotify?

I'm confused as to why certain albums aren't showing in the United States when they should have licenses to be streamed here. One of these songs actually used to be streamable and now isn't... the song "Clear Blue Water" by OceanLab. Otherwise, the A...

• I'm confused as to why certain albums aren't showing in the United States when they should have licenses to be streamed here.  One of these songs actually used to be streamable and now isn't... ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! changing from facebook to open acount

So let me get this straight. In order to change from facebook to independent, I have to register with a different email account. So if I delete my facebook account, do I get to register using my email address? I want to sign up as a paid user, but I ...

• Visitor
  • So let me get this straight. In order to change from facebook to independent, I have to register with a different email account. So if I delete my facebook account, do I get to register using my emai...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting accounts? Need some help..

Hello! I'm new to the Spotify community. I just made Spotify recently, because my sister recommended it to me. But now I no longer want to keep my account. I have already tried adding ".del" to the end of my e-mail address, this did not work. I also ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I'm new to the Spotify community. I just made Spotify recently, because my sister recommended it to me. But now I no longer want to keep my account. I have already tried addi...
  • IAmBehindTheSea
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Automaticaly made me an spotify account? :(

I resently made a Spotify account using my @me mail, it automaticaly, or I must have said yes without reading, made me a Spotify account. I all ready had a spotify account with my @online.no account were I have Premium by the way. and i can't delete ...

• Casual Listener
  • I resently made a Spotify account using my @me mail, it automaticaly, or I must have said yes without reading, made me a Spotify account. I all ready had a spotify account with my @online.no account ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Oops! Something went wrong"

When i first bought my card and were about to redeem it it said "this code is invaild" and a week after i saw that i missed a number and now when i typed in the whole pin code it said "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our hel...

• Casual Listener
  • When i first bought my card and were about to redeem it it said "this code is invaild" and a week after i saw that i missed a number and now when i typed in the whole pin code it said  "Oop...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Trial on accident

I accidentally got the Free Trial for Spotify Premium, will I be charged after the 48 hours? I have already deleted the app off my iPod.

• I accidentally got the Free Trial for Spotify Premium, will I be charged after the 48 hours? I have already deleted the app off my iPod.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What does "no advertisements" mean exactly

Does the no ads for the paid versions mean no audible ads AND no graphic ads on the Spotify UI? Want to make sure both will be gone before I upgrade. Thanks! Nancy

• Regular
  • Does the no ads for the paid versions mean no audible ads AND no graphic ads on the Spotify UI? Want to make sure both will be  gone before I upgrade.   Thanks! Nancy
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card not activated

I bought this gift card two days ago. I had some troubles activating it. I got the message 'oops something went wrong, please try again' multiple times. After trying for a while it worked and I got the menu where I could choose for 2 months unlimited...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought this gift card two days ago. I had some troubles activating it. I got the message 'oops something went wrong, please try again' multiple times. After trying for a while it worked and I got t...
  • Adfadwf
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Oops, something went wrong.

Same problem here. While redeeming my code, I got the message: "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later or visit our 'help' page."

• Casual Listener
  • Same problem here. While redeeming my code, I got the message: "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later or visit our 'help' page."
  • musicangelo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes