Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium subscription not showing up on Iphone

Hello. I just bought your premium subscription, but the iphone app contiunes to tell me that I only have 33 days left on my trial. I know in other posts people were told to log into spotify with their proper username and password - that this can make...

• Hello. I just bought your premium subscription, but the iphone app contiunes to tell me that I only have 33 days left on my trial. I know in other posts people were told to log into spotify with thei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

what are my options for getting my streaming playlists onto my ipod?

what are my options for getting my streaming playlists onto my ipod? I know it must involve some kind of purchase. Is it just suscribe to Premium, and then i just drag+drop into my Device tab (which of course is blocked now, and I'm assuming will the...

• Casual Listener
  • what are my options for getting my streaming playlists onto my ipod?   I know it must involve some kind of purchase. Is it just suscribe to Premium, and then i just drag+drop into my Device tab ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account

How do I end my account !!! ?

• Visitor
  • How do I end my account !!! ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial

Hi I've been a Spotify unlimited user before and got my iPhone lately, and was excited about trying premium for 30 days. So, I installed the app on my iPhone, logged in and it gave me a 48 hour trial, after which, I now can't get the 30 day trial bec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I've been a Spotify unlimited user before and got my iPhone lately, and was excited about trying premium for 30 days.   So, I installed the app on my iPhone, logged in and it g...
  • czhang
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer Premium on new mac

Since I installed Spotify on my new Mac, I longer have Premium acces on that Mac. My mobile phone still has premium, though both devices are logged in into my original, Facebook, account. The sticky in the forum does not apply to me as I am not one o...

• Since I installed Spotify on my new Mac, I longer have Premium acces on that Mac. My mobile phone still has premium, though both devices are logged in into my original, Facebook, account.   ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hi Richard, can you please help me?

forgot my password and I have not been able to use my account since a week, I'm not getting the token email, can you please send it to another email address?

• Music Fan
  • forgot my password and I have not been able to use my account since a week, I'm not getting the token email, can you please send it to another email address?
  • the_quelo
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

unlimited but keeps saying "change country"

Hey there! Soo.. I'm on a summer semester in Singapore and want to listen to spotify so I upgraded my account to an Unlimited one, but now I cannot log in anymore because it keeps telling me that I need to change my country or upgrade. What should I ...

• Hey there!   Soo.. I'm on a summer semester in Singapore and want to listen to spotify so I upgraded my account to an Unlimited one, but now I cannot log in anymore because it keeps telling ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day trial

Now how or where is the link or site to sign up for a 30day trial it said it was sent via email but there is nothing there for me to follow to say yes. Can someone please help

• Casual Listener
  • Now how or where is the link or site to sign up for a 30day trial it said it was sent via email but there is nothing there for me to follow to say yes. Can someone please help
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

no premium!

I just upgraded from spotify free to premium, but NOTHING happens! My playlist is still on free... according to my subscription page i have premium.

• Visitor
  • I just upgraded from spotify free to premium, but NOTHING happens! My playlist is still on free... according to my subscription page i have premium. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing playlists

I started my computer today to find all of my playlists gone. My playlists on my phone are still there but no longer synced for offline play. When I try and sync them again it just freezes showing it downloading one song for an hour. Help!

• I started my computer today to find all of my playlists gone. My playlists on my phone are still there but no longer synced for offline play. When I try and sync them again it just freezes showing it...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music purchased list (downloads)

Two tracks I have purchased today are not showing as downloaded in the list of music purchased, although they have downloaded successfully.

• Two tracks I have purchased today are not showing as downloaded in the list of music purchased, although they have downloaded successfully.
  • kerba
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Need my playlists from oldaccount, Please

Hey, Sorry, fiqured it out, thanks So, I got new Phone, and with it they gave me 2years of prerium, to new account. Clearly, id like to know how to add my old playlists to my new account?

• Hey,   Sorry, fiqured it out, thanks   So, I got new Phone, and with it they gave me 2years of prerium, to new account. Clearly, id like to know how to add my old playlists to m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect my Spotify account with Facebook

Hi. I keep trying to cancel my Facebook account but because my Spotify account is linked to it, it reactivates the FB account every time that I sign on. I don't want to have to cancel my Spotify account but I want to deactivate my Facebook. How can I...

• Hi. I keep trying to cancel my Facebook account but because my Spotify account is linked to it, it reactivates the FB account every time that I sign on. I don't want to have to cancel my Spotify ac...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help...All of my playlists are gone

I'm a premium. I tried to get onto my acct by signing in with my Facebook password on my wife's computer but couldn't. When i logged back into my computer everything was gone and my mobile apps are now saying I have 30 days left on my trial. What's h...

• Visitor
  • I'm a premium. I tried to get onto my acct by signing in with my Facebook password on my wife's computer but couldn't. When i logged back into my computer everything was gone and my mobile apps are n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log Into Spotify

Hey I hope someone can help me with my issue. I've been trying to sign into spotify but it keeps telling me that my password is wrong...When I try to log in from the site it just hangs there saying logging into spotify. I log into spotify using faceb...

• Visitor
  • Hey I hope someone can help me with my issue.   I've been trying to sign into spotify but it keeps telling me that my password is wrong...When I try to log in from the site it just hangs the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PASSWORD

Hi, I requested the password for the account (so I use spotify on IPAD) I just do not get, why? Sorry for my English

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I requested the password for the account (so I use spotify on IPAD) I just do not get, why? Sorry for my English
  • Talla
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just paid for Premium, though I'm linked to a Spotify Partner (Xs4All)

Hi Spotify, I love your music service. And I use it all day! Until a month ago I used Spotify Free then my ISP (XS4ALL, Netherlands) gave me a year free Premium subscription! Awesome! And now, after a month of usage I got an email from PayPal "Receip...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I love your music service. And I use it all day! Until a month ago I used Spotify Free then my ISP (XS4ALL, Netherlands) gave me a year free Premium subscription! Awesome! An...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can-spam compliance

almost a year ago i signed up for spotify thru facebook.. for whatever reason, i did not find spotify to my liking and have discontinued using it. over the last 3 months, i have gotten emails telling me that friends from facebook had started using sp...

• Casual Listener
  • almost a year ago i signed up for spotify thru facebook.. for whatever reason, i did not find spotify to my liking and have discontinued using it. over the last 3 months, i have gotten emails tel...
  • playlistpro
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleted playlist still shows up on google

Hi, So I have a slightly awkward problem. I created a playlist ages ago, i.e. a couple of months after spotify was released in Sweden. I created an album with a slightly embarassing title and now, whenever someone googles my name, this playlist that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So I have a slightly awkward problem. I created a playlist ages ago, i.e. a couple of months after spotify was released in Sweden. I created an album with a slightly embarassing title ...
  • Lithiumbrandnat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes