Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

All my playlists and premium subscription switched to a different account?

As the title says, all of my playlists and premium subscription switched over to my friend's account, erasing her playlists in the process.The only thing I think could have caused something like this was signing onto spotify on her iphone. Help!

• Visitor
  • As the title says, all of my playlists and premium subscription switched over to my friend's account, erasing her playlists in the process. The only thing I think could have caused something like th...
  • toelalicious
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why do I get advertisements in my testperiod?

Hi,I'm currently a little bit confused. I was told to get a premium access while testing spotify. I registered 2 days ago und my contract status is "free user" and I get advertisements whlle using the spotify desktop application.I guess there is some...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm currently a little bit confused. I was told to get a premium access while testing spotify. I registered 2 days ago und my contract status is "free user" and I get advertisements whlle using ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MY IPHONE 4 DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT!!!

HELP! Have had problems with Spotify the last week, first all my starred tracks dissapeared, now my iphone won't let me stream music, because I need "Premium".I have premium and it works fine on my computer. PLS fix this Spotify!!!

• Casual Listener
  • HELP!   Have had problems with Spotify the last week, first all my starred tracks dissapeared, now my iphone won't let me stream music, because I need "Premium". I have premium and it works f...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You like your playlists ? Ok, lets make some tracks unavailable

Hi, I'm having some "problem" with Spotify for about a week now.Some tracks, that were available before, went unavailable.For exemple, the whole Skrillex – Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites EP went unavailable from France. This album has been available...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm having some "problem" with Spotify for about a week now. Some tracks, that were available before, went unavailable. For exemple, the whole Skrillex – Scary Monsters and Nice S...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP! I WANT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION, BUT SPOTIFY WONT LET ME

hey, I want to cancel my spotify subscription, but it wont let me.Ive used all passwords ive ever used, just says its not alright, changed the facebook password, also didnt work. Is this a dirty trick to let me keep paying for their goods... I WANT T...

• Regular
  • hey,   I want to cancel my spotify subscription, but it wont let me. Ive used all passwords ive ever used, just says its not alright, changed the facebook password, also didnt work.   ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Irritating nuisance: Automatic & random de-authorisation of devices for offline playlist rights

Hello, I am writing in here to raise the awareness over this continuous issue. I know is not new, but the way it is been managed by spotify is close to "as silly as it gets" imho. I do have 3 devices with offline playlists, and I do have two more com...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am writing in here to raise the awareness over this continuous issue. I know is not new, but the way it is been managed by spotify is close to "as silly as it gets" imho.   I...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

FB Login Difficulties

I've found a less-than-ideal workaround for this for now, but wanted to bring it up in case anyone else who had it is still stuck reading this forum and unable to ask a question! I signed up for Spotify yesterday, and at first everything ran complete...

• Casual Listener
  • I've found a less-than-ideal workaround for this for now, but wanted to bring it up in case anyone else who had it is still stuck reading this forum and unable to ask a question!   I signed up...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged, but haven't received Premium

I can see from my recent bank account transactions that Spotify has charged me for one month of Premium, but my Spotify still says that I have to upgrade to access the music, I still hear the ads, and I can't access with my phone. What is this?

• Casual Listener
  • I can see from my recent bank account transactions that Spotify has charged me for one month of Premium, but my Spotify still says that I have to upgrade to access the music, I still hear the ads, an...
  • chringemann
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How did this happen?

Hello! I'm paying for an Spotify unlimited account, and it's linked with my Facebook, sure... But, for some strange reason, when i logged into it a couple of days ago the account that's linked with my Facebook was changed to a Spotify free account. I...

• Hello!   I'm paying for an Spotify unlimited account, and it's linked with my Facebook, sure... But, for some strange reason, when i logged into it a couple of days ago the account that's link...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot cancel my subscription!!!

I have been trying for a few weeks now to cancel my subscription. I did the 30-trial and after the 30 days wanted to cancel my subscription and was not able to. I went through all the steps and when I got to the last step to re-enter my password it t...

• I have been trying for a few weeks now to cancel my subscription. I did the 30-trial and after the 30 days wanted to cancel my subscription and was not able to. I went through all the steps and when ...
  • fgbxl
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

not recognizing account details

have had spotify for some time, remembers my user name and password and lets me on my account screen but remains offline and says my username or password is wrong which it cant be. because of this cannot play anything or upgrade my account.

• Casual Listener
  • have had spotify for some time, remembers my user name and password and lets me on my account screen but remains offline and says my username or password is wrong which it cant be. because of this ca...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound !!

I'm probably being thicvk but I've got no sound, my speakers are working, the music is downloaded and for some reason I've no sound (it was working last night !) Can anyone help?

• I'm probably being thicvk but I've got no sound, my speakers are working, the music is downloaded and for some reason I've no sound (it was working last night !) Can anyone help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register to the Software

Hello! I registered today to use the Free version of Spotify. So far I already registered with my facebook accont to the website and everything is fine.But now I downloaded the Software and I can't register there. They don't accept my E-mail and pass...

• Hello!   I registered today to use the Free version of Spotify. So far I already registered with my facebook accont to the website and everything is fine. But now I downloaded the Software an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Unsubscribe From Premium

I got a free thirty-day trial of Spotify premium, the one where they'll bill you at the end of the trial if you don't unsubscribe first. I'm now trying to unsubscribe because I don't want to be billed. However, when I type in my Facebook password (as...

• I got a free thirty-day trial of Spotify premium, the one where they'll bill you at the end of the trial if you don't unsubscribe first.  I'm now trying to unsubscribe because I don't want to be...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete an account?

I have recently added a new account, as I was no longer able to access the other one.I want to remove the other account as it is there not being updated etc. However I do not have the login information to remove it, is there a way to do it?

• I have recently added a new account, as I was no longer able to access the other one. I want to remove the other account as it is there not being updated etc. However I do not have the login informa...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dear Spotify marketing geniuses, your mind games (volume discounts) annoy me

I was just about to make my first download purchase. I was willing to pay for that one song I had been listening a lot for free on spotify so far. A window popped up, suggesting I buy 10, 15, 40 or a 100 downloads at once, because I get volume discou...

• I was just about to make my first download purchase. I was willing to pay for  that one song I had been listening a lot for free on spotify so far. A window popped up, suggesting I buy 10, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy Settings not working

I've been using Spotify for a long time now, but I really don't like all these new social/sharing features, so I disabled them all: I did not connect to facebook, I unchecked the sharing and publish options in the preferences.But this doesn't seem to...

• Regular
  • I've been using Spotify for a long time now, but I really don't like all these new social/sharing features, so I disabled them all: I did not connect to facebook, I unchecked the sharing and publish ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PLEASE HELP 5 days w no help from suppt - All lists I've created here, starred and faves GONE

I am desperate for help here. I know its because some kind of duplicate account was created, but i couldnt get the logging out and logging back in to help. I am a paying customer, and this has now happened 3 times. My name email on my account is awin...

• Visitor
  • I am desperate for help here. I know its because some kind of duplicate account was created, but i couldnt get the logging out and logging back in to help.   I am a paying customer, and this h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

• Casual Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes