Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can not upgrade to Premium

Hi, i was ust trying to upgrade to a premium account by using paypal or creditcard. Both payments were rejected. But they should be both fine. Never had any problems. Thanks Nils

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i was ust trying to upgrade to a premium account by using paypal or creditcard.   Both payments were rejected. But they should be both fine. Never had any problems.   &nbsp...
  • nils11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium but can't use as permanently in "offline mode"

Have un and re-installed as per instructions, still can't use it. Bit gutted as this is the first month I've PAID to use Spotify but not actually getting anything for the money! Any advice? Have emailed support but thought would try here in the meant...

• Casual Listener
  • Have un and re-installed as per instructions, still can't use it. Bit gutted as this is the first month I've PAID to use Spotify but not actually getting anything for the money!   Any advice? ...
  • cherryburton
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how many devices

hello, i am using spotify premium with ipad, iphone and mac client. ist it possible to sync with another iphone to have just local files on this phone (offline spotify mode)? Or another ipod for example. With local files i dont mean files i already h...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,   i am using spotify premium with ipad, iphone and mac client. ist it possible to sync with another iphone to have just local files on this phone (offline spotify mode)? Or another ipod...
  • ChristopherA
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved back to USA and now can't use free Spotify

HI I downloaded the free Spotify while I was studying abroud in the Netherlands, but now I have moved back to the USA and I can't use the free Spotify anymore. Can I change my country without upgrading? Please help. Thanks, Harrison

• HI   I downloaded the free Spotify while I was studying abroud in the Netherlands, but now I have moved back to the USA and I can't use the free Spotify anymore. Can I change my country withou...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Private Session Starring

I recently starred tracks on my mac during a private session, now they do not appear in my starred playlist on my phone. Is this normal? Or have a found a bug?

• I recently starred tracks on my mac during a private session, now they do not appear in my starred playlist on my phone.   Is this normal? Or have a found a bug?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help!!

I have upgrade my account from unlimited to premium but when im logging in on my computer and mobile it says that i still have unlimited. I have mailed the support but got no answer from them. It very anoying when you pay money for this but it doesn´...

• Casual Listener
  • I have upgrade my account from unlimited to premium but when im logging in on my computer and mobile it says that i still have unlimited. I have mailed the support but got no answer from them. It ver...
  • bodibashma
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I Expect Help....

....when i've been charged immediately for my upgrade from Unlimited to Premium but it still doesn't show that i've got Premium, can't play on my mobile or play off-line tracks. Filled in the form as requested and had a response telling me i have Pre...

• Regular
  • ....when i've been charged immediately for my upgrade from Unlimited to Premium but it still doesn't show that i've got Premium, can't play on my mobile or play off-line tracks.  Filled in the f...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account problems

Got a new card recently, but forgot to update my payment info, now when i try and resubscribe for premium it says that I've used the wrong password even though I know that its correct. I am unable to upgrade my account.

• Got a new card recently, but forgot to update my payment info, now when i try and resubscribe for premium it says that I've used the wrong password even though I know that its correct.  I am una...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is overcharging me for a $9.99 1 month account

So I signed up for spotify 30 day free trial and I cancelled my subscription on the last day. A few days later, I come back and checked the reciepts and I have apparently payed for a 1 month premium plan without my knowledge. When I call my bank, the...

• So I signed up for spotify 30 day free trial and I cancelled my subscription on the last day. A few days later, I come back and checked the reciepts and I have apparently payed for a 1 month premium ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Titles have disappeared

I added a few month ago some titles to my playlists, but they seem to have disappeared. I can't find them any longer on spotify. Examples : The Organ and Alfa Rococo ("Chasser le meilleur") Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I added  a few month ago some titles to my playlists, but they seem to have disappeared. I can't find them any longer on spotify.   Examples : The Organ and Alfa Rococo ("Chasser le meill...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

radio repeat

My radio repeats every song in consecutive fashion. I have to click the next button to progress the radio into a new song. Can anyone help me fix this?

• My radio repeats every song in consecutive fashion. I have to click the next button to progress the radio into a new song. Can anyone help me fix this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify Unlimited

Hi, despite my payment by paypal for Unlimited I get always advertises. Why? regards Mariana mariana@hohenesch82.de

• Hi, despite my payment by paypal for Unlimited I get always advertises. Why? regards Mariana mariana@hohenesch82.de
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Logging In

Hi, I was listening to spotify this morning and decided to click on a playlist that came up in my facebook news feed. The playlist started playing, but it asked me to log in. I exed out thinking it would show up in my activity would show on my facebo...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I was listening to spotify this morning and decided to click on a playlist that came up in my facebook news feed. The playlist started playing, but it asked me to log in. I exed out thin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gone: no contact: lawyer will be notified

My premium account has been missing for 2 weeks now. This is the third time that I have written here and I have filled out 2 contact forms. I have not heard back yet about my account. I am paying for a service that I am not able to use, and will be p...

• Regular
  • My premium account has been missing for 2 weeks now.  This is the third time that I have written here and I have filled out 2 contact forms.  I have not heard back yet about my account. &nb...
  • Adrienne
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cannot create German account because already have English one

Hi,I got spotify about 7 months ago, and now the six months has run out and I am only able to play each song 5 times, I wanted to get a german spotify account. I cannot do this though because you can only create an account with facebook and my facebo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I got spotify about 7 months ago, and now the six months has run out and I am only able to play each song 5 times, I wanted to get a german spotify account. I cannot do this though because you c...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing on Facebook when outside of profile country

I'm a Spotify Premium subscriber, and I've been living outside of my profile country (US) for the past weeks. I've noticed that Spotify is able to play songs without any problem, and it is also able to share music on Facebook when I click the sharing...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a Spotify Premium subscriber, and I've been living outside of my profile country (US) for the past weeks. I've noticed that Spotify is able to play songs without any problem, and it is also able ...
  • BooG690
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to cancel my subscription!

The site doesn't recognize my password when I try to cancel my subscription. I'm connected via Facebook and the site keeps telling me my password is invalid.

• Casual Listener
  • The site doesn't recognize my password when I try to cancel my subscription. I'm connected via Facebook and the site keeps telling me my password is invalid.
  • stereoprologic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to purchase ecard

After completing the form to buy an ecard, I clicked continue but it says: Please select a payment provider. I can't see anywhere on the form to select a payment provider. Any help would be appreciated!

• After completing the form to buy an ecard, I clicked continue but it says: Please select a payment provider.   I can't see anywhere on the form to select a payment provider.   ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist subscribe

Is there a point to subscribing to playlists? They don't show up anywhere - you can't access them from the menu. I subscribed to a friend's playlist but it doesn't allow me to see that playlist when Spotify is reopened. I still have to search for the...

• Is there a point to subscribing to playlists? They don't show up anywhere - you can't access them from the menu. I subscribed to a friend's playlist but it doesn't allow me to see that playlist when ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A few quick questions

I pay for spotify premium mainly because I don't have a phone with alot of memory nor do I want to buy a larger mini sd. I thought the reason why I was paying for premium is to be able to stream music on my phone. I have recommened and coverted frien...

• Visitor
  • I pay for spotify premium mainly because I don't have a phone with alot of memory nor do I want to buy a larger mini sd. I thought the reason why I was paying for premium is to be able to stream musi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes