Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi musica se corta al abrir otra aplicacion

Buenas noches , queria informar un problema que tengo, que por lo que vi a muchos otros usuarios les sucede tambien , se corta la musica.La musica funciona normalmente con Spotify abierto o en el menu principal del telefono, pero una vez que abro otr...

• Visitor
  • Buenas noches , queria informar un problema que tengo, que por lo que vi a muchos otros usuarios les sucede tambien , se corta la musica. La musica funciona normalmente con Spotify abierto o en el m...
  • wpendolag
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

All my playlists are gone

I just got a new phone and all my playlists are gone when I logged in and wondering what I need to do. I'm a premium member and it seems like all my stuff is missing when I logged in.

• I just got a new phone and all my playlists are gone when I logged in and wondering what I need to do. I'm a premium member and it seems like all my stuff is missing when I logged in.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can you only download playlists now?

I am so upset. Up until two days ago, I was able to download any song, but now Spotify only allows me to download songs that I have created a playlist for. I want to know why a change was made. I've already done some troubleshooting like reinstalling...

• I am so upset. Up until two days ago, I was able to download any song, but now Spotify only allows me to download songs that I have created a playlist for. I want to know why a change was made. I've ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens to my playlists if I clear my cache

If I clear the cache on my cellphone, my playlists are also deleted if I enter in the computer for example? I mean, do they dissapear forever or just from my phone?

• If I clear the cache on my cellphone, my playlists are also deleted if I enter in the computer for example? I mean, do they dissapear forever or just from my phone?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Languange

Installed Spotify on a new phone but the language is on English. System language is Portuguese, already tried to unnistall and install the app (clearing the cache).

• Installed Spotify on a new phone but the language is on English. System language is Portuguese, already tried to unnistall and install the app (clearing the cache).
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs keep skipping whenever connected to Google Home and/or Chromecast

I have an LG G6, Google Home and Google Chromecast. Whenever I connect and play to my Google extensions, songs skip 1 second after another and I do not hear anything but they are playing on the app. When I play it directly from my phone it works prop...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an LG G6, Google Home and Google Chromecast. Whenever I connect and play to my Google extensions, songs skip 1 second after another and I do not hear anything but they are playing on the app. ...
  • twongy
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify doesn't start after installation - Sony Tablet S Android 4.0.3

Hi people, I have tried several times to install Spotify (the current version 8.4.39.673 from Play Store) on my Sony Tablet S running under Android 4.0.3. Each time I get a message that the app was succesfully installed but then when I try to run the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi people, I have tried several times to install Spotify (the current version 8.4.39.673 from Play Store) on my Sony Tablet S running under Android 4.0.3. Each time I get a message that the app ...
  • fcantarelli
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Huawei P8 lite audio cuts out playing spotify through car bluetooth

Hi, I have been having this trouble since some time ago and I apreciate it if somebody could give me an usefull advice about what to do.When I start playing spotify through bluetooth in my car, I have no problems in the first 30 minutes but after tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been having this trouble since some time ago and I apreciate it if somebody could give me an usefull advice about what to do. When I start playing spotify through bluetooth in my car, I h...
  • Fvarela
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ford Sync does not recognize Spotify

Hi,I've updated Spotify yesterday to version 7.0.0.1369 armV7 on my Huawei P8 (Android 6.0.1) and since the Sync in my Ford Fiesta does Not recognize the app anymore. Any suggestion or should I Just wait for the next update?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've updated Spotify yesterday to version 7.0.0.1369 armV7 on my Huawei P8 (Android 6.0.1) and since the Sync in my Ford Fiesta does Not recognize the app anymore. Any suggestion or should I J...
  • yayanipondg
  • 65 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashes on Android

Hi @all, i have a problem with the Spotify App on my smartphone (Huawei G510, Android 4.1.2). Since March 2014 this appeared. When i listen to music on Spotify, Spotify often crashes (no error message), it is just closed and within 30 seconds- 1 minu...

• Regular
  • Hi @all,   i have a problem with the Spotify App on my smartphone (Huawei G510, Android 4.1.2). Since March 2014 this appeared. When i listen to music on Spotify, Spotify often crashes (no...
  • DeweyCarter
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify crashing Android
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

I got a new phone and noe log in to my Account is not working. I changed my password already and downloaded the app again....did not help. Has someone an idea. Dont like to pay for no service but i cannot cancel the Payment either!!!

• I got a new phone and noe log in to my Account is not working. I changed my password already and downloaded the app again....did not help. Has someone an idea. Dont like to pay for no service but i c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No edit option to rearrange playlists! Driving me mad

I've read all the posts about the edit option on playlists but I don't have that option anywhere even if I follow the instructions from all the other posts. Driving me crazy! How do I fix it? I've deleted and reloaded the app. I have a razor phone. H...

• I've read all the posts about the edit option on playlists but I don't have that option anywhere even if I follow the instructions from all the other posts. Driving me crazy! How do I fix it? I've de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue a playlist

Hi,I sometimes wish I could play a song and then queue a playlist behind it. Could I file this as a feature request?Thanks!Vincent

• Hi, I sometimes wish I could play a song and then queue a playlist behind it. Could I file this as a feature request? Thanks! Vincent
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

volume control when using Spotify Connect???

I am new to Spotify and testing it by using the Spotify app (version 8.4.32.623) on an Andriod tablet (os7) to control Spotify Connect on my Riva Arena speaker. I have a premium subscription. The only way I can find to control volume is to open the d...

• Casual Listener
  • I am new to Spotify and testing it by using the Spotify app (version 8.4.32.623) on an Andriod tablet (os7) to control Spotify Connect on my Riva Arena speaker. I have a premium subscription. Th...
  • MiNiMaLiZz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 11 likes

Downloaded music

Hi everybody, I've been a problem with my Spotify app on my device, when I open It there's no my downloaded music, can someone help me with that

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, I've been a problem with my Spotify app on my device, when I open It there's no my downloaded music, can someone help me with that
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files do not sync at all

Hello, so I wanted to download a couple songs on my phone, and it doesn't work.It worked a couple of days ago, but now it doesn't work. I already read multiple threads about it but nothing worked. - Phone and PC are in the same network- UPnP is enabl...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   so I wanted to download a couple songs on my phone, and it doesn't work. It worked a couple of days ago, but now it doesn't work.   I already read multiple threads about it bu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Si interrompe il brano

Mentre ascolto le playlist si interrompe il brano, chiudendosi la app spotify. Ho un samsung galaxy s4. Cosa devo fare? Grazie

• Mentre ascolto le playlist si interrompe il brano, chiudendosi la app spotify. Ho un samsung galaxy s4. Cosa devo fare? Grazie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant click on Podcast on Android

I've recently started listening to podcasts on spotify and it works perfectly fine on the PC app but when I tried clicking on the Podcasts on the android app, it would not respond. If I clicked on the podcast I wanted, nothing would happen. I've trie...

• I've recently started listening to podcasts on spotify and it works perfectly fine on the PC app but when I tried clicking on the Podcasts on the android app, it would not respond. If I clicked on th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium ended, now what?

I purchased Spotify in November 28th, last year when it was the offer of 3 months for $4.99 and that ended on February 28th I guess. So my question is, what I have to do now? Cause the music that I downloaded still is there, and sometimes shows up a ...

• I purchased Spotify in November 28th, last year when it was the offer of 3 months for $4.99 and that ended on February 28th I guess. So my question is, what I have to do now? Cause the music that I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect nicht moeglich

Hallo, seit der letzten Spotify Android App-Version werden keine Wiedergabe-Geraete mehr angezeigt - Spotify Connect ist nicht nutzbar.Geraete:Sonos Play 1, Onkyo Receiver, Medion Lifestream 2 usw.Eine aeltere App-Version (manuell installiert) funkti...

• Hallo, seit der letzten Spotify Android App-Version werden keine Wiedergabe-Geraete mehr angezeigt - Spotify Connect ist nicht nutzbar. Geraete: Sonos Play 1, Onkyo Receiver, Medion Lifestream...
  • FloG93
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes