Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to transfer all data do Sd card

Hi I'm having a bit of trouble here. My Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is only 16gb but my memory card is 64gb. I'm constantly running out of space. How can I transfer my downloaded songs to my sd card? Also, I don't have the option to do it in the app because ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm having a bit of trouble here. My Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is only 16gb but my memory card is 64gb. I'm constantly running out of space. How can I transfer my downloaded songs to my sd card? Also, I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing downloaded songs - offline mode to online

I don't remember how many times I had to download all my songs because always that I switch from 'offline mode - online mode - offline mode' I lose all them!!! I don't know wether other people have this problem or not, but I am just tired! I pay for ...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't remember how many times I had to download all my songs because always that I switch from 'offline mode - online mode - offline mode' I lose all them!!!   I don't know wether other peop...
  • alec1834
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify stopped working on Samsung Smart tv TIZEN UE55J6200

Hello smart people!About two months ago, spotify stopped working on Samsung Smart tv TIZEN UE55J6200.It stops (loops) on starting page: sign spotify and three dots...I have tried all solutions that i have found:-reinstall app (didn't help at all)-res...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello smart people! About two months ago, spotify stopped working  on Samsung Smart tv TIZEN UE55J6200. It stops (loops) on starting page: sign spotify and three dots... I have tried all...
  • blooming_mag
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify use more storage.

I don't have offline music but spotify use my storage about 3-4 gb.My phone is samsung s7.

• Casual Listener
  • I don't have offline music but spotify use my storage about 3-4 gb.My phone is samsung s7.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Limit reached?

Hi thereI'm an avid user of Spotify. I love the interface and how easy it is to find stuff and to create playlists. I've got an android phone with a 64GB SD card in. But for some reason I've reached my download limit. Why is there a download limit on...

• Hi there I'm an avid user of Spotify. I love the interface and how easy it is to find stuff and to create playlists. I've got an android phone with a 64GB  SD card in. But for some reason I've ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Downloading music to different devices

Hey there, I was wondering if it is possible for me to save music only to one device. I listen to Spotify Premium on both my phone and tablet, but my phone doesn't have very much internal memory to use on music, while my tablet has quite a lot. I'm w...

• Hey there, I was wondering if it is possible for me to save music only to one device. I listen to Spotify Premium on both my phone and tablet, but my phone doesn't have very much internal memory to u...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 'Got it we won't play that song again'

So, here's the problem. I was listening to the Daily Mix and I accidentally pressed the button that apparently tells Spotify I don't want to hear that song again, which is unfortunate considering I actually like that song quite much and would in fact...

• Regular
  • So, here's the problem. I was listening to the Daily Mix and I accidentally pressed the button that apparently tells Spotify I don't want to hear that song again, which is unfortunate considering I a...
  • Coppermine
  • 16 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify shuts down Alter 10 min

Hallo can anyone tell why my spotify on my android tablet is turning off after 10 or 15 minutes?If I restart it boots new and looked as it was closed completely.Thanks for help

• Hallo can anyone tell why my spotify on my android tablet is turning off after 10 or 15 minutes? If I restart it boots new and looked as it was closed completely. Thanks for help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle only playing a handful of songs on Free

Shuffle used to do an okay job of mixing all the songs in my playlists. But since the most recent update, it only plays a selection of about 30 songs out of over 500 in a playlist. I'm sick of it! Any solutions?

• Shuffle used to do an okay job of mixing all the songs in my playlists. But since the most recent update, it only plays a selection of about 30 songs out of over 500 in a playlist. I'm sick of it! An...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify closing immediately after opening.

I've been a premium user for a few months now and use spotify every single day. Today it randomly stopped working and has been closing immediately after being opened. I have reinstalled it multiple times, rebooted my phone, cleared any cache and even...

• Visitor
  • I've been a premium user for a few months now and use spotify every single day. Today it randomly stopped working and has been closing immediately after being opened. I have reinstalled it multiple t...
  • superkebabbi
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Ads In Less Than 10 Minutes

Got an ad at 11:57, kept track of time, and at about 12:07 Spotify gives me an audio ad. Not even 30 minutes... Didn't change playlist either.

• Casual Listener
  • Got an ad at 11:57, kept track of time, and at about 12:07 Spotify gives me an audio ad. Not even 30 minutes... Didn't change playlist either.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Settings are greyed out

I've tried logging out and back in as well as a clean reinstall. I am a premium user nd just switched over to this new phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried logging out and back in as well as a clean reinstall. I am a premium user nd just switched over to this new phone.
  • jc47
  • Gig Goer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify app on fire stick

I have Spotify premium and want to stream music to firestick via Spotify app.When playing track, there are no nearby devices even though the app is running on the firestick.I have followed all instructions to enable me to do this.Any help welcome.

• I have Spotify premium and want to stream music to firestick via Spotify app. When playing track, there are no nearby devices even though the app is running on the firestick. I have followed all in...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Stops automatically

While I am listening at work, it won't continue playing my music.. I have to go back into the app and manually start it back and it starts the music over when I do... It did not do it until I switched to this phone when other phone broke. The music w...

• While I am listening at work, it won't continue playing my music.. I have to go back into the app and manually start it back and it starts the music over when I do... It did not do it until I switche...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Non sono presenti diversi brani su spotify e mi chiedevo se è possibbile aggiungere i file mp3 presenti nel lettore musicale e come?

• Non sono presenti diversi brani su spotify e mi chiedevo se è possibbile aggiungere i file mp3 presenti nel lettore musicale e come?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find song

Hi, I can not find this song .. who can help me?

• Hi, I can not find this song .. who can help me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My device will sometimes randomly switch to "now playing on Becky's ipad." But there is no Becky.

Starting a few months ago, every once in a while and for with no pattern I've been able to discern, my Spotify will tell me that it is now playing on Becky's ipad. I'm not close with any Becky's. I don't own any ipads. Neither do most people I know. ...

• Starting a few months ago, every once in a while and for with no pattern I've been able to discern, my Spotify will tell me that it is now playing on Becky's ipad. I'm not close with any Becky's. I d...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my daily mix

I'm using spotify premium almost 1 month. But i cant find my daily mix. I enter the library. There are playlists, stations, songs, albums etc. but not daily mix.

• Regular
  • I'm using spotify premium almost 1 month. But i cant find my daily mix. I enter the library. There are playlists, stations, songs, albums etc. but not daily mix.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I'm a premium user when I am not

Hello out there, I used to be a premium Spotify user but now am just a regular free user (the premium account was granted as part of a cell phone dealer promo which has already expired). Everything was working fine on my android phone until I noticed...

• Visitor
  • Hello out there,   I used to be a premium Spotify user but now am just a regular free user (the premium account was granted as part of a cell phone dealer promo which has already expired).&nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes