Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• spamgoesintrash1234
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution christmas songs being incorrectly combined and charting

Rockin around the christmas tree by brenda lee is not charting on spotify charts because for some reason it is being combined with white christmas by bing crosby and some other songs on spotify charts and total streams (over 1.3b for both which makes...

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 8.50.10 AM.png Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 8.50.22 AM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Rockin around the christmas tree by brenda lee is not charting on spotify charts because for some reason it is being combined with white christmas by bing crosby and some other songs on spotify chart...
  • Lyubka
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Videos are not playing in Podcasts (JRE)

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUkraine Deviceall devices & web browser For some reason, there is no video in Joe Rogan Experience podcast on Spotify. I tried both app (latest iOS), Desktop (MacOS) and Web (Chrome latest). There is simply no option to play ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Ukraine   Device all devices & web browser   For some reason, there is no video in Joe Rogan Experience podcast on Spotify. I tried both app (latest ...
  • CCWHITE71
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Crossfade not working when using Spotify connect

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUAEDevice(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 10,) My Question or IssueGood Afternoon, I'm currently facing an issue with the crossfade function. it works properlyon my iphone 6, however when I use spotify connect to my KEF LS50 Wire...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UAE Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 10,)   My Question or Issue Good Afternoon,   I'm currently facing an issue with the crossfade function. it...
  • r25d01
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
  • 15 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast delay

I upload mi podcast episode 15 minutes ago and it was succesfull in Podcasters, but I don't see the episode in Spotify. What's wrong?

• Visitor
  • I upload mi podcast episode 15 minutes ago and it was succesfull in Podcasters, but I don't see the episode in Spotify. What's wrong? 
  • Carddass
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The "next" button has disappeared!

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceSzmsung a23Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueEvery day I make a queue with new podcast episodes at night. I start listening to the first and up untill a couple of days ago I cou...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Szmsung a23 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Every day I make a queue with new podcast episodes ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify voice command not working on Bose speaker with Google Assistant

I have a Bose speaker that has Google Assistant built in. I configured Spotify as the default music player on both the speaker and Google Assistant. When I select a song from the Spotify app on my phone, the music plays on my speaker with no issues. ...

• Regular
  • I have a Bose speaker that has Google Assistant built in. I configured Spotify as the default music player on both the speaker and Google Assistant. When I select a song from the Spotify app on my ph...
  • azizfazal
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Legal live songs I would like to import into Spotify

I have legal live songs by popular artists that I would like to import into Spotify. These are songs that even Google (song ID) cannot recognize. *My Question: Can I import songs for the Spotify Community to enjoy? If so, how?

• Visitor
  • I have legal live songs by popular artists that I would like to import into Spotify. These are songs that even Google (song ID) cannot recognize.  *My Question: Can I import songs for the Spoti...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Import to Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify skill not working on alexa geographical restriction Norway

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceIphone/web My Question or IssueI keep getting the geographical restriction message. All my accounts are set to Norway, Haven't changed credentials or anything. Same on both phone and web page.Have had both accounts for y...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device Iphone/web   My Question or Issue I keep getting the geographical restriction message.  All my accounts are set to Norway, Haven't changed creden...
  • malvolyn
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify ad studio

Greetings, I had a problem with the payment of my campaigns. It asks me to update the card, I already updated it and they even charged me for the debt, but it still gives the same error about updating the card.

• Visitor
  • Greetings, I had a problem with the payment of my campaigns. It asks me to update the card, I already updated it and they even charged me for the debt, but it still gives the same error about updatin...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify EQ difference on two separate Android devices

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21 FE, Xiaomi Mi 9TOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueHi everyone, So my problem is with the equalizer in the Spotify app. On Xiaomi devices, you can customize equalizer settings within the app i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Xiaomi Mi 9T Operating System Android My Question or Issue Hi everyone,  So my problem is with the equalizer in the Spotify a...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with uploading asset to Spotify Canvas, that fits the spec sheet.

iPhone / MacOS(iPhone 11, iPhone 13 Pro)Operating System(iOS 15.6, macOS Monterey.)BrowserFirefox, Google Chrome, Safari I'm having general issues with uploading Spotify CanvasHello, I'm working as a Content Manager for a record label - and we have a...

• Visitor
  • iPhone / MacOS (iPhone 11, iPhone 13 Pro) Operating System (iOS 15.6, macOS Monterey.) Browser Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari   I'm having general issues with uploading Spotify Canva...
  • lupuispis
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Sony
  • 14 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Episodes for you showing disgusting contents on top of the app

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevice(Iphone 11)Operating System(iOS 10.) My Question or IssueMy spotify app has been showing episodes for you with disgusting contents that I'm definitely not interested in on top of my screen. Please let me know how to remove t...

•   Plan Premium Country US Device (Iphone 11) Operating System (iOS 10.)   My Question or Issue My spotify app has been showing episodes for you with disgusting contents that I'm ...
  • ivan182
  • 70 replies
  • 131 likes
  • Other
  • 70 replies
  • 131 likes

Uploaded playlist on computer but not able to be played on phone?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 15Operating SystemiOS 17My Question or IssueI uploaded some files to my spotify to make a playlist on my laptop but when I try to play it on my phone it says I need to sync with my computer, what does that mean and how...

• Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone 15 Operating System iOS 17 My Question or Issue I uploaded some files to my spotify to make a playlist on my laptop but when I try to play it on my ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggérer un artiste album sur spotify

Bonjour, Peut-on suggérer des artistes ou album encore inexistant sur spotify? cdt

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,    Peut-on suggérer des artistes ou album encore inexistant sur spotify?   cdt
  • mimipouet
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Watch as an external storage for all your music

Hi, I have an iPhone and Apple Watch. Both of them are 64GB - my phone is almost full (photos, videos, etc.), meanwhile, my Apple Watch is using like 3GB, since there is not much you can use all this storage for. My idea is to use Apple Watch as an e...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have an iPhone and Apple Watch. Both of them are 64GB - my phone is almost full (photos, videos, etc.), meanwhile, my Apple Watch is using like 3GB, since there is not much you can use...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add an option to be able to disable/enable Shuffle when in Search -> Songs

For example; when you play a song after searching a song and then clicking songs, and then click the next song icon the shuffle icon gets grey out and you can no longer interact with it.As of now you cannot disable shuffle when doing this.It would be...

• Visitor
  • For example; when you play a song after searching a song and then clicking songs, and then click the next song icon the shuffle icon gets grey out and you can no longer interact with it. As of now y...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Episodes Play Time/Progress Bar Glitching

Before I start, here's some basic info:Family PlanPremiumUSAiPhone XR (iOS 15.1) and 2020 Macbook Pro (MacOS Monterey 12.0.1) My Question or Issue:I've been having some serious issues with the Spotify Podcasts lately, specifically related to my episo...

• Before I start, here's some basic info: Family Plan Premium USA iPhone XR (iOS 15.1) and 2020 Macbook Pro (MacOS Monterey 12.0.1)   My Question or Issue: I've been having some seriou...
  • OscarDC
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Impossible to report a song

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceDell Inspiron 15-7559Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello !I wanted to report a song because of its racist and inappropriate lyrics but I did not succeed to do so ! First, it's seems that I don't have th...

attachement 1.PNG attachement 2.PNG attachement 3.PNG
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country France   Device Dell Inspiron 15-7559 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello ! I wanted to report a song because of its racist and inappro...
  • oakscratch
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes