Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player blank screen after login

I can login to spotify just fine, but after I do that, I just get this blank screen. I have tried restarting my computer, clearing my browser histories/cookies, refreshing the page, and waiting a few hours. I have also tried it on Microsoft Edge, and...

spotify problem.png
  • I can login to spotify just fine,  but after I do that, I just get this blank screen. I have tried restarting my computer, clearing my browser histories/cookies, refreshing the page, and waiting...
  • Alex
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay and generated playlist

I usually search for a song, and then double tap the Next Song button twice in order to populate a playlist based on my chosen song through my iPhone. For some reason it will no longer generate a playlist, nor autoplay after any album. I have: uninst...

• Regular
  • I usually search for a song, and then double tap the Next Song button twice in order to populate a playlist based on my chosen song through my iPhone. For some reason it will no longer generate a pla...
  • Hjop
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Streaming quality on TV streamers

can anyone tell me what quality Spotify Premium uses to stream music from apps for Fire Stick 4k, Chromecast TV or Apple TV?

• Casual Listener
  • can anyone tell me what quality Spotify Premium uses to stream music from apps for Fire Stick 4k, Chromecast TV or Apple TV?  
  • Sxaerax
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    TV
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Late alerts

Is anyone also getting alerts of new episodes late? Like, I saw on the bell icon my fav show released a new episode 3 hours ago and I didn't get my alert until now, with all my setting apparently being ok, according to the Spotify Support Is anyone a...

• Is anyone also getting alerts of new episodes late? Like, I saw on the bell icon my fav show released a new episode 3 hours ago and I didn't get my alert until now, with all my setting apparently bei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Episode Performance" graphs not working 95+% of the time

Are the "Episode Performance" graphs expected to work any appreciable percent of the time? Among my posted podcast episodes, 95 – 99% of reported starts have had no effect on the graphs. How is it able to distinguish between a start and a stream if i...

• Casual Listener
  • Are the "Episode Performance" graphs expected to work any appreciable percent of the time? Among my posted podcast episodes, 95 – 99% of reported starts have had no effect on the graphs. How is it ab...
  • mblanc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Add a function to report lyrics that are wrong in some way.

I've noticed that some songs have the lyrics of another song attached to it, but there's no efficient way to report such an error. For example a song called "R.I.P.Tide" by R.I.P.TIDE has the attached lyrics of the song "Riptide" by Vance Joy. These ...

• Visitor
  • I've noticed that some songs have the lyrics of another song attached to it, but there's no efficient way to report such an error.  For example a song called "R.I.P.Tide" by R.I.P.TIDE has the ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay not working

Premium _ uk iPhone 12 My Question or IssueAutoplay not working on the app. Have tried using resolutions given historically to no avail

• Regular
  • Premium _ uk  iPhone 12    My Question or Issue Autoplay not working on the app. Have tried using resolutions given historically to no avail 
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not showing chromecast app

I saw the issue on the community page but I couldn’t comment there but the solution is with the Spotify app itself .So I first had to go to Devices in the settings then enable the show local devices option. On the same settings tab you’ll see where i...

• I saw the issue on the community page but I couldn’t comment there but the solution is with the Spotify app itself . So I first had to go to Devices in the settings then enable the show local device...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Group Session ends when joining/leaving a Group FaceTime

PlanPremium CountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 8 Plus Operating SystemiOS 15.1 My Question or IssueI am having issues with my group listen session ended when I interact with a Group FaceTime call. If I am the creator of a group session and then I join...

• Plan Premium   Country United States   Device iPhone 8 Plus   Operating System iOS 15.1   My Question or Issue I am having issues with my group listen session ended w...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify App freezes upon opening it, I haven't been able to use the app for a couple of days

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceOneplus 8tOperating SystemAndroid version 11 with OxygenOS 11 My Question or Issue Basically, the Spotify app has been freezing these past couple of days upon opening it. Sometimes I am able to scroll down a bit, but whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Oneplus 8t Operating System Android version 11 with OxygenOS 11   My Question or Issue      Basically, the Spotify app has been freezi...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend Activity not working even after enabling activity sharing on both sides

I know that I'm one of several people encountering these issues, but my problem wasn't resolved by any of the solutions in other threads. With the update and the new setting, all of a sudden my friends disappeared from the activity bar because of the...

• I know that I'm one of several people encountering these issues, but my problem wasn't resolved by any of the solutions in other threads. With the update and the new setting, all of a sudden my frien...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Gaming Console Volume Too High

I love having Spotify on my PS4 and listening to music while playing multiplayer or games with bad soundtracks but even the lowest volume level is too high. On the lowest volume you are unable to hear any dialog in the game, sound effects are drowned...

• I love having Spotify on my PS4 and listening to music while playing multiplayer or games with bad soundtracks but even the lowest volume level is too high. On the lowest volume you are unable to hea...
  • amorminox
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 21 likes
  • consoles
    gaming
    gaming consoles
    high
    High Volume
    loud
    PlayStation
    PS4
    PS4 App
    PS4 Spotify
    PSN
    too loud
    video games
    volume
    Volume Control
    Volume Levels
    xbox
    Xbox Live
    Xbox One
  • 16 replies
  • 21 likes

Superuser Contribution Turn off AUTOPLAY-by-default on Xbox app

If Autoplay is turned off in the Mobile (and also Desktop) app, but then you use the Devices menu to hand off to the Xbox app, Autoplay is added by default and the Queue changes to a random playlist of autoplay songs.

• Gig Goer
  • If Autoplay is turned off in the Mobile (and also Desktop) app, but then you use the Devices menu to hand off to the Xbox app, Autoplay is added by default and the Queue changes to a random playlist ...
  • MafeG
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can I put a link to my profile on my Twitch channel?

My Question or IssueI'm new to the community and have no idea if I'm asking this in the right place, so I apologize if this is in the wrong board. I sometimes listen to music with Spotify on headphones while I play games; the problem is I'm getting i...

• My Question or Issue I'm new to the community and have no idea if I'm asking this in the right place, so I apologize if this is in the wrong board.   I sometimes listen to music with Spotify ...
  • collinsdora
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist track numbers gone.

Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlist. Additionally, when I'm arranging a playlist I li...

• Roadie
  • Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlis...
  • minabibo2x
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duo won't let my partner play something different than what i am playing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrapped 2021 Blends - Not Updating Daily

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone SE (2020)Operating SystemiOS 15.1 My Question or IssueI've made Wrapped 2021 Blends with 2 friends, and so far neither of them have updated, even with the autogenerated description saying that they're supposed to dail...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone SE (2020) Operating System iOS 15.1   My Question or Issue I've made Wrapped 2021 Blends with 2 friends, and so far neither of them have updated, ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics are not appearing in Spotify but found in Musixmatch

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceRedmi Note 5/DesktopOperating SystemAndroid 9/Windows 10 My Question or IssueAs subject, I found a song that showing no lyrics in Spotify but I found the lyrics in Musixmatch (which is the region provider). I hope it ...

• Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Redmi Note 5/Desktop Operating System Android 9/Windows 10   My Question or Issue As subject, I found a song that showing no lyrics in Spotify but...
  • MafeG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] fullscreen

Free users should have been given the fullscreen feature on Spotify desktop for free. It's such a waste fullscreen is only preserved for premium users. Fullscreen is a very, very useful feature for me, especially when I need to focus. It's such a sha...

• Regular
  • Free users should have been given the fullscreen feature on Spotify desktop for free. It's such a waste fullscreen is only preserved for premium users. Fullscreen is a very, very useful feature for m...
  • Elena
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Access To Concert Tickets For Favorite Artist When In Town

IN-APP CONCERT TICKETS: Provide in-app notification and purchase of tickets to listeners’ favorite artists when they are touring locally. Spotify gets a cut of ticket sales, and listeners become more informed of when performers they like are in town ...

• IN-APP CONCERT TICKETS: Provide in-app notification and purchase of tickets to listeners’ favorite artists when they are touring locally. Spotify gets a cut of ticket sales, and listeners become more...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod