Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution have basic downstairs TV. Want to play basic upstairs TV.

Not simultaneously. When I try to login upstairs it says that account already exists. I know that! Just want to listen either/or, never both.

• Visitor
  • Not simultaneously. When I try to login upstairs it says that account already exists. I know that! Just want to listen either/or, never both.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Exclude Device From Taste Profile.

I think it would be a really good feature if there was an option to "remove taste from profile" option on a device just like how you can remove a playlist from your taste profile. When im listening to spotify while playing games, working or while jus...

• ...lso use the echo, in fact they use it far more than i do because i prefer to listen to music in private so 90% of the music that gets played off it is not really my taste but it gets put on my public p...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify app on samsung tv

PlanpremiumCountry italy Devicesamsung tvOperating System My Question or Issueif you see the attachment you unserstand the problemthere are almost no pictures

• Casual Listener
  • Plan premium Country italy   Device samsung tv Operating System     My Question or Issue if you see the attachment you unserstand the problem there are almost no pictures
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution alexa says here is spotify, then nothing

PlanFree/PremiumCountryuk Devicesamsung sound bar Q950TOperating Systemsoftwareversie 74pluginversie2.2.81 My Question or Issue when asked t play spotify - alexa says here is spotify, then nothingwhen asked to play daily mix - daily mix 2 from spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country uk   Device samsung sound bar Q950T Operating System softwareversie 74 pluginversie 2.2.81   My Question or Issue   when asked t play  spot...
  • tim1331
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes

SOJA album wrong titles

For the artist Soldiers of Jah Army (SOJA), the album Strength to Survive, the song titles do not match what actually plays. Have tried re-downloading and steaming the songs, still wrong. So this means they are wrong in the database. Please fix!

• Casual Listener
  • For the artist Soldiers of Jah Army (SOJA), the album Strength to Survive, the song titles do not match what actually plays. Have tried re-downloading and steaming the songs, still wrong. So this mea...
  • Tomás94
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app on PS5/Tv: No sound from left rear and right rear speakers

Description:I’ve encountered an issue with the Spotify app on my PS5 and TV, where there is no sound output from the left rear and right rear speakers. Despite confirming that both speakers are functioning properly through testing, Spotify fails to p...

• Description: I’ve encountered an issue with the Spotify app on my PS5 and TV, where there is no sound output from the left rear and right rear speakers. Despite confirming that both speakers are fun...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It would be nice to know what song I liked are not in a playlist

I have a lot on song in my liked song but I don't know if there are in a playlist. It would be nice to know what song I liked are no in a playlist other than the liked

• Casual Listener
  • I have a lot on song in my liked song but I don't know if there are in a playlist. It would be nice to know what song I liked are no in a playlist other than the liked
  • dave5r3t5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox volume mixer not working

Xbox Spotify has this built in slider that will progressively lower game audio to better hear Spotify music and vice versa. It stopped working like 30 minutes ago and is driving me crazy. No matter what the slider is set to it won't lower the game vo...

• Visitor
  • Xbox Spotify has this built in slider that will progressively lower game audio to better hear Spotify music and vice versa. It stopped working like 30 minutes ago and is driving me crazy. No matter w...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Display Spotify on TV

I'm streaming Spotify to a Naim Muso and would like to display Spotify on my TV (Android Smart TV) - is this possible? So, to clarify, I don't want to play music from Spotify on the TV - just display Spotify on the TV screen while I'm streaming music...

• Visitor
  •   I'm streaming Spotify to a Naim Muso and would like to display Spotify on my TV (Android Smart TV) - is this possible? So, to clarify, I don't want to play music from Spotify on the TV - just...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution skip on lyrics

Can you guys mabye make it possible to fastforward or reverse the song using the lyrics? so when u scroll the lyrics up you would go back on the song. And the other way around.Kind regards

• Visitor
  • Can you guys mabye make it possible to fastforward or reverse the song using the lyrics? so when u scroll the lyrics up you would go back on the song. And the other way around. Kind regards
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do you need a VAT number for audio ads in the UK? It stinks of big label bias

I dont understand why this is, what about the little labels who dont do it or the money but need exposure

• Roadie
  •     I dont understand why this is, what about the little labels who dont do it or the money but need exposure
  • GWM20
  • 25 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 25 replies
  • 16 likes

Need Help Claiming My Artist Profile

I Am Trying To Claim My Artist Account But I am a Very New Artist And Dont Have Many Social Media Accounts That Show That The Music I made Is Mine. I've Tried My Youtube on a stream where I made the music, I dont want to accedentally get in legal iss...

•    I Am Trying To Claim My Artist Account But I am a Very New Artist And Dont Have Many Social Media Accounts That Show That The Music I made Is Mine. I've Tried My Youtube on a stream whe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alexa reports Spotify is currently not available in your region

PlanFamilyCountryNetherlands DeviceSonos beam (alexa)Operating SystemAlexa My Question or IssueI own a Sonos beam for a few months and using Alexa for controlling Spotify on my beam. This worked awesome. However recently I switched from Spotify premi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Netherlands   Device Sonos beam (alexa) Operating System Alexa   My Question or Issue I own a Sonos beam for a few months and using Alexa for controlling Spot...
  • George107
  • Visitor
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution A “clean” filter for Liked Songs

When listening to music at work I cannot shuffle my liked songs since many are explicit. It would be helpful with if a filter could highlight only clean music within my library.

• Visitor
  • When listening to music at work I cannot shuffle my liked songs since many are explicit. It would be helpful with if a filter could highlight only clean music within my library.
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Time out of sync between web and desktop client

PlanPremiumCountryVietnamDeviceMacbook Pro 2019Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm having an issue where the time displayed for the currently playing song is different between the Spotify desktop app and the Spotify web player. When I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Vietnam Device Macbook Pro 2019 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm having an issue where the time displayed for the currently playing song is d...
  • Maria
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why not stereo on my LG TV Spotify app on passthrough via HDMI ARC?

I recently bought a LG C9 OLED TV. I also have a Marantz receiver connected to the TV via HDMI ARC. In the TV I now have "passthrough" in the sound settings. With these settings I get stereo via the Youtube app but with the Spotify app I get DD surro...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently bought a LG C9 OLED TV. I also have a Marantz receiver connected to the TV via HDMI ARC. In the TV I now have "passthrough" in the sound settings.   With these settings I get stereo...
  • trentehrlish
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [PS5] Weird volume behavior when playing

Recently I noticed that when playing games on PS5 while listening to Spotify the volume will go up and down in some games (e.g. Control Ultimate Edition) and will be completely muffled in others (e.g. Destiny 2). I find myself upping the TV volume be...

• Visitor
  • Recently I noticed that when playing games on PS5 while listening to Spotify the volume will go up and down in some games (e.g. Control Ultimate Edition) and will be completely muffled in others (e.g...
  • Frfleenor
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks says 'Included in Premium" on mobile app but is locked behind paywall on desktop app.

PlanPremium (Duo)CountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung S22 Ultra and Windows Desktop ComputerOperating SystemAndroid version 13 and Windows 11 Home 22H2 My Question or IssueWhen using my Spotify mobile app, I am able to play and listen to audiobooks. The aud...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Duo) Country Australia Device Samsung S22 Ultra and Windows Desktop Computer Operating System Android version 13 and Windows 11 Home 22H2   My Question or Issue When...
  • wez871
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My display name/profile is not coming up in the search results on spotify

Hi everyone, I created a Spotify account for my brand/music blog. In order to make the playlists I make more easily accessible I would like them to be available in the search results however they do not pop up. I read an article saying that spotify n...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone, I created a Spotify account for my brand/music blog. In order to make the playlists I make more easily accessible I would like them to be available in the search results however they d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes