Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Am I violating the Terms of Use?

Hello Community,I'm currently building my own website (non-commercial) on which I want to use parts of the Spotify API, to be specific I want to display some Album covers which I want to extract from the API.I'm pretty certain that this is allowed as...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Community, I'm currently building my own website (non-commercial) on which I want to use parts of the Spotify API, to be specific I want to display some Album covers which I want to extract fr...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Favorites is empty but says it is not empty

Favorites list is empty, but keeps saying it contains 8 numbers in total 40 minutes with a picture of kelly clarkson how do I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Favorites list is empty, but keeps saying it contains 8 numbers in total 40 minutes with a picture of kelly clarkson   how do I fix this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify for nokia

this app is horrible. it cuts out for no reason, it won't download things unless i watch it through my settings, it won't use my 3g/4g when i am not near internet, it cannot load playlists that are saved on my account, it won't load my offline playli...

• this app is horrible. it cuts out for no reason, it won't download things unless i watch it through my settings, it won't use my 3g/4g when i am not near internet, it cannot load playlists that are s...
  • loldielol
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Local File Sync

This is the only feature still missing that I care about. Is this coming in the next update? I have to carry around a Nexus 4 just to have a proper Spotify app and I wish it wasn't so.

• Casual Listener
  • This is the only feature still missing that I care about. Is this coming in the next update? I have to carry around a Nexus 4 just to have a proper Spotify app and I wish it wasn't so.
  • loldielol
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

How to delete offline playlist downloaded in my phone?

Hello. Well, this is my last option because i have searched in a lot of places and i'm going crazy. How can i delete a offline playlist previously downloaded in my phone? (android 4.4.4). I dont know if it's a fail translation to my language (spanish...

• Hello. Well, this is my last option because i have searched in a lot of places and i'm going crazy. How can i delete a offline playlist previously downloaded in my phone? (android 4.4.4). I dont kn...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do local file playbacks also support artists?

Streaming music from spotify supports the music industry, but I have been wondering, when I play a local file linked to a song on the Spotify library does that count towards the playback count the artists get payed for? If not, does it still increase...

• Casual Listener
  • Streaming music from spotify supports the music industry, but I have been wondering, when I play a local file linked to a song on the Spotify library does that count towards the playback count the ar...
  • alexico17
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps deleting my offline playlist

Everytime my Spotify updates on my 5th Gen iPod, it deleted almost all of my offline songs that I sync from my PC to the iPod. I have had this happen twice now and both times I have to completely uninstalled the app and reinstall it again to resync m...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime my Spotify updates on my 5th Gen iPod, it deleted almost all of my offline songs that I sync from my PC to the iPod. I have had this happen twice now and both times I have to completely uni...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted all songs in playlist

I accidentally deleted all the songs in my starred playlist by using a wrong shortcut. The songs are still there on my phone but how do i synchronise it with my computer?

• I accidentally deleted all the songs in my starred playlist by using a wrong shortcut. The songs are still there on my phone but how do i synchronise it with my computer?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot control my music on phone

My phone keeps telling me that I am controlling music on another computer that I do not know (I am on a work wireless network). When this happens it wont let me control what music I want, but always plays some reggae stream that possibly someone else...

• My phone keeps telling me that I am controlling music on another computer that I do not know (I am on a work wireless network). When this happens it wont let me control what music I want, but always ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to hear Album offline with Windows Phone

I can hear songs and lists offline but there is no option to make an album available offline on Windows Phone. It works perfectly on Android. Does it work differently on Windows Phone?

• I can hear songs and lists offline but there is no option to make an album available offline on Windows Phone. It works perfectly on Android. Does it work differently on Windows Phone?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Why does Spotify ignore Windows Phone?

I'm not only saying about 1 update per year. I'm thinking about there's no even a separate forum for Windows Phone, like for Android and iOS

• Visitor
  • I'm not only saying about 1 update per year. I'm thinking about there's no even a separate forum for Windows Phone, like for Android and iOS 😞
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! How To Disconnect From Facebook and Not Mess Up Your Log In

So I have an account connected to Facebook, and I didn't realize that this would be a problem until I went to go delete my Facebook. I deleted it, but then when I went to log in on the website, I could not get in with my CORRECT log in information (I...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have an account connected to Facebook, and I didn't realize that this would be a problem until I went to go delete my Facebook. I deleted it, but then when I went to log in on the website, I cou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant put my list offline Windows Phone

When i set available offline to my playlist on the spotify app on Windows Phone,just show the downloading label and it stucks on "downloading... 0%"Somebody knows if it's a general bug ? i hate this problem. The offline mode is the unique feature why...

wp_ss_20150129_0001.png
  • When i set available offline to my playlist on the spotify app on Windows Phone,just show the downloading label and it stucks on "downloading... 0%" Somebody knows if it's a general bug ? i hate thi...
  • HalfCab
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
    WRT
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for Sony Google TV NSZ-GS7

Since August I have a Spotify premium subscription with my internet provider. I thought with my Sony device I would be able to simply install the Spotify app, but it's not available. Will there become a version for my Sony Google TV NSZ-GS7? regards ...

• Since August I have a Spotify premium subscription with my internet provider. I thought with my Sony device I would be able to simply install the Spotify app, but it's not available.   Wil...
  • gatorex62
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Pas de téléchargement des playlists

Bonjour,Je suis abonnée premium mais sur l'appli spotify de mon iphone quand j'active le mode "disponoble hors connexion" pour une playlist aucun titre ne se télecharge et cela depuis toujours donc je suis un peu dégoutée de m'etre abonnée pour rien ...

• Bonjour, Je suis abonnée premium mais sur l'appli spotify de mon iphone quand j'active le mode "disponoble hors connexion" pour une playlist aucun titre ne se télecharge et cela depuis toujours donc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops in Radio Stations and Playlists

When I select a Radio Station (a Genre Station or a Station based on a Artist, Album, Song or Playlist) the Music stops afther a Number of Songs automatically (the same in a Playlist, when I've selected e.g. the first Song), by Radio Stations 20 Song...

• Music Fan
  • When I select a Radio Station (a Genre Station or a Station based on a Artist, Album, Song or Playlist) the Music stops afther a Number of Songs automatically (the same in a Playlist, when I've selec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong songs playing

There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from there new album plays the wrong song. I looked up the ...

• There are days when I search for multiple songs and add them to my playlist. Occasionaly when I'm listening to my playlist on shuffle the wrong song will play. For example, The Used song Cry from the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is becoming a major problem.

I've been having trouble deciding whether to keep my Spotify Premium subscription due to the constant crashing. Phone: Nokia Lumia 635 OS: Windows Phone 8.1 App: Spotify 5.0I've been a Spotify user for years and this is the first time I thought I was...

• I've been having trouble deciding whether to keep my Spotify Premium subscription due to the constant crashing. Phone: Nokia Lumia 635 OS: Windows Phone 8.1 App: Spotify 5.0 I've been a Spotify us...
  • AceSteeleYT
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Who do I contact about incorrect artist page content?

Two artist specifically, Dozer and The Company Band, both have other artist on their page. Dozer (rock band) page also lists results for Dozer (rapper), while The Company Band page list another completely different artist by the name of Zach Bellas a...

• Two artist specifically, Dozer and The Company Band, both have other artist on their page. Dozer (rock band) page also lists results for Dozer (rapper), while The Company Band page list another compl...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! DJ Gollum not released yesterday on Spotify!

Hey there. I'm mad again to Spotify. Track - new one, from DJ Gollum released YESTERDAY on Global Airbeatz, still nothing on Spotify? Trakc is on Deezer Finland and Rdio Finland already!!! From yesterday. Why Spotify is so slow! http://www.global-air...

• Visitor
  • Hey there.   I'm mad again to Spotify.   Track - new one, from DJ Gollum released YESTERDAY on Global Airbeatz, still nothing on Spotify?   Trakc is on Deezer Finland and R...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hands Up
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes