Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! public playlist

Why is it that i have only two of my playlist up for public viewing and not all of them.can i not change what goes on public playlist

• Why is it that i have only two of my playlist up for public viewing and not all of them. can i not change what goes on public playlist
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local songs on iPhone won't play on the WIFI speaker using Spotify Connect.

[BB] Song not playing The problem simply put:Local files synced from the computer over to my iphone won't play while using the Panasonic SC-ALL3 WIFI speaker as the speaker source on Spotify Connect. Description: I have a Panasonic SC-ALL3 WIFI speak...

• Visitor
  • [BB] Song not playing   The problem simply put: Local files synced from the computer over to my iphone won't play while using the Panasonic SC-ALL3 WIFI speaker as the speaker source on Spo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

'Error retrieving your deleted playlists'

Hi guys - first time posting here. I recently found out you can recover your deleted playlists, which is amazing for me because I accidentally deleted one which had about 10-20 followers. I kept a back up (had all the songs copied and pasted over) be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys - first time posting here.   I recently found out you can recover your deleted playlists, which is amazing for me because  I accidentally deleted one which had about 10-20 follo...
  • Jibbyc
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not aviable music

I just want to ask if a Spotify official may answer why these albums are not aviable in Germany: Samsas Traum - a.Ura und das Schnecken.Haus Marylin Manson - Born Villian (only partially aviable) This is a bit upset for me because I want to listen to...

• Casual Listener
  • I just want to ask if a Spotify official may answer why these albums are not aviable in Germany:   Samsas Traum - a.Ura und das Schnecken.Haus Marylin Manson - Born Villian (only partially...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Fidelio, gramophon, and i-pad - not working together

I have set up the Gramofon device. It is connected to my Philips Fidelio speakers. The app is downloaded to my i-pad. The little circle of light turns green when I play a song on the ipad spotify app, but there is no sound coming through the speakers...

• I have set up the Gramofon device. It is connected to my Philips Fidelio speakers. The app is downloaded to my i-pad. The little circle of light turns green when I play a song on the ipad spotify app...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Artists dissapearing

I keeping having artists that I have saved, being "unsaved" after I close out the player and open it back up. I have recently upgraded to Premium, and this just started happening after I upgraded. Is there only a certain amount of music that you can ...

• I keeping having artists that I have saved, being "unsaved" after I close out the player and open it back up. I have recently upgraded to Premium, and this just started happening after I upgraded. Is...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changed playlist

Hi, I follow a playlist named "Sunday Lounge". Somewhere around new year, all the tracks was replaced by new ones. Is there any way to get a hold of the previous playlist?

• Hi,    I follow a playlist named "Sunday Lounge". Somewhere around new year, all the tracks was replaced by new ones. Is there any way to get a hold of the previous playlist?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist invisibile

Ciao,Il profilo ClubsMade ha 4 playlist ma non riesco a vederle. Qualcuno può aiutarmi?

• Ciao, Il profilo ClubsMade ha 4 playlist ma non riesco a vederle. Qualcuno può aiutarmi?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement a Staylist

This is a hybrid of a playlist and station and is explored in my blog post. Bascially, it's a simple way to listen to music, add it to a playlist (for playing specifically good songs individually later).

• Casual Listener
  • This is a hybrid of a playlist and station and is explored in my blog post.   Bascially, it's a simple way to listen to music, add it to a playlist (for playing specifically good s...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Radio
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify only partly downloads some albums

Some albums only partly download and I can't see how to force it to complete the download. Sometimes removing the album and putting it back in works but sometimes it doesn't. How can I force a resync? I am on windows phone 8.1

• Casual Listener
  • Some albums only partly download and I can't see how to force it to complete the download. Sometimes removing the album and putting it back in works but sometimes it doesn't. How can I force a resync...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

WD TV Live with Spotify

I just got the WD TV device and have been using the built-in Spotify app. Something seemed a little off, and I think I finally figured it out. For many songs, the bass is overly heavy and bloated. It sounds like on an old boom box when you'd push the...

• Music Fan
  • I just got the WD TV device and have been using the built-in Spotify app.  Something seemed a little off, and I think I finally figured it out.  For many songs, the bass is overly heavy and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect stopped showing other devices

Hi,Only a few weeks ago I was able to play music in my iPad from my iPhone without a problem with Spotify Connect.Not sure if it was listening to Spotify in my desktop (never used to), webplayer or trying to set up a Gramofon but now other devices do...

• Hi, Only a few weeks ago I was able to play music in my iPad from my iPhone without a problem with Spotify Connect. Not sure if it was listening to Spotify in my desktop (never used to), webpla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Conection failes on Sonos

[SONOS]I have just bought Spotify Premium, and connected it to my Sonos system. When i try to play on any Sonos device from the Sonos app on ios8, then the musik starts, and then the App show 'connection to spotify failed'. and the music stops. i can...

• Regular
  • [SONOS]I have just bought Spotify Premium, and connected it to my Sonos system. When i try to play on any Sonos device from the Sonos app on ios8, then the musik starts, and then the App show 'conn...
  • ldplusse
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album disappeared

So I had the song 巴黎 from artist 方大同's album 危險世界 in a playlist. A week or so ago the track disappeared from the playlist and when I went to see why I noticed the album was no longer on Spotify. What would the reason for this be? I subscribed to Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • So I had the song 巴黎 from artist 方大同's album 危險世界 in a playlist.  A week or so ago the track disappeared from the playlist and when I went to see why I noticed the album was no longer on Spotify...
  • Nial619
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ugly AD

I know I'm a free user. But u guys can handle the quality of ad? Look at this **bleep**:

• Casual Listener
  • I know I'm a free user. But u guys can handle the quality of ad? Look at this **bleep**:
  • jacob04
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are the Your Music playlists for songs, albums, and artists merged into one another?

The Your Music collections have baffled me for awhile now. Very early on I decided that I was going to use my saved songs playlist (Your Music - songs) to quickly keep track of my favorite songs as I listened. That way I could go through and listen t...

• Casual Listener
  • The Your Music collections have baffled me for awhile now. Very early on I decided that I was going to use my saved songs playlist (Your Music - songs) to quickly keep track of my favorite songs as...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with shuffling beyond a playlist.

On my free account, most of my custom playlists seem to inevitably begin playing songs from all over the place as if the playlist was a radio station regardless of whether the playlist has enough tracks (it does). I'm alright with this usually becaus...

• Casual Listener
  • On my free account, most of my custom playlists seem to inevitably begin playing songs from all over the place as if the playlist was a radio station regardless of whether the playlist has enough tra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Noah Gundersen Song Error

I was recently listening to Noah Gundersen's album titled Family. His songs "Garden" and "Honest Songs" have each other's audio. Is there someway this can get fixed? Not a huge issue because I can still listen to the songs, but it is wrong. Thanks fo...

• I was recently listening to Noah Gundersen's album titled Family. His songs "Garden" and "Honest Songs" have each other's audio. Is there someway this can get fixed? Not a huge issue because I can st...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my music

how can i put musics that i cant find in spotify to play in it please help thanks

• Casual Listener
  • how can i put musics that i cant find in spotify  to play in it please help thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All my songs dissapeared from my artist page

Hello, in summer i distributed my music with Spotmeup (wich is now down) for all of the songs you see in the photo, and today when i tried to get a verified spotify account following tunecore's instructions - all my songs dissapeared. I don't hope i ...

• Hello, in summer i distributed my music with Spotmeup (wich is now down) for all of the songs you see in the photo, and today when i tried to get a verified spotify account following tunecore's instr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes