Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify connect fail on PS4

I have spotify premium, and im trying to use spotify connect to controll my ps4.When i hit the connect button, it find my ps4, but i seems like i cant connect to it. Cause the connect button is still white "/I have a samsung galaxy s4Any tips?

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium, and im trying to use spotify connect to controll my ps4. When i hit the connect button, it find my ps4, but i seems like i cant connect to it. Cause the connect button is sti...
  • leogo78
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Arcade Fire's The Suburbs's Deluxe Edition doesn't play gaplessly

http://open.spotify.com/album/7fhy8EF51PpdmXfW03ZC6h — every track ends with about two seconds of silence, as opposed to the standard edition. Is this a Spotify issue?

• Roadie
  • http://open.spotify.com/album/7fhy8EF51PpdmXfW03ZC6h — every track ends with about two seconds of silence, as opposed to the standard edition. Is this a Spotify issue?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PSN Linked already, can't log in

I'm attempting to sign in to my spotify account and it keeps saying that the account is already linked and I should log in with the playstation account. I've logged in once before on that same account but now it doesnt work. I tried to see if any oth...

• Visitor
  • I'm attempting to sign in to my spotify account  and it keeps saying that the account is already linked and I should log in with the playstation account. I've logged in once before on that same ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

general

can i play music without internet? and also for free offline playing too?

• Casual Listener
  • can i play music without internet? and also for free offline playing too?
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Exclusive Spotify Commentary tracks sudenly removed

The commentary tracks that are exclusive to Spotify from the album "This Is Where We Are (Spotify Commentary Album)" by Priscilla Ahn suddenly became greyed out/unavailable. This is the link to the album https://open.spotify.com/track/1Xl4DEnVcDSwPAm...

• Music Fan
  • The commentary tracks that are exclusive to Spotify from the album "This Is Where We Are (Spotify Commentary Album)" by Priscilla Ahn suddenly became greyed out/unavailable. This is the link to the a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile App on Windows

I can't listen to spotify at 160kb/s at work but think the rate for mobile users at 96kb/s would be fine but there is no option for this in windows. Is it possible to load and use a mobile application under windows rather than the windows option? tha...

• Regular
  •   I can't listen to spotify at 160kb/s at work but think the rate for mobile users at 96kb/s would be fine but there is no option for this in windows.   Is it possible to load and use a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Noticed some some werent full length

Found a new band I like so I added them on Spotify. When I listened to one of their albums through the player I thought it sounded like a couple of the songs cut out early so I restarted the track and it happened again. When it happened again I looke...

• Found a new band I like so I added them on Spotify. When I listened to one of their albums through the player I thought it sounded like a couple of the songs cut out early so I restarted the track an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows desktop client and phone client both lose my music

Two weeks ago, after adding a new album to my music on the windows desktop client, it lost all other albums apart from the new one. Logging in through the web client confirmed they were all still saved. In the end, I was only able to restore by unins...

• Casual Listener
  • Two weeks ago, after adding a new album to my music on the windows desktop client, it lost all other albums apart from the new one. Logging in through the web client confirmed they were all still sav...
  • thekelly
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free Question-

With the latest few Spotify updates- I noticed yesterday while playing my music after a period of time, not using my computer, which to mention, when I listen to my Spotify, its used more of a stereo than a computer. Spotify stopped working with a me...

• Music Fan
  • With the latest few Spotify updates- I noticed yesterday while playing my music after a period of time, not using my computer, which to mention, when I listen to my Spotify, its u...
  • Beccaflowers7
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PS4 Login Stalls

Hello! I cannot link my Spotify to my PS4. I live on campus so I cannot have my PS4 on the WPA2 Enterprise wireless network, making me unable to push the profile to my PS4. Logging into Spotify with my Username/Password gives me the Spotify title scr...

• Hello! I cannot link my Spotify to my PS4. I live on campus so I cannot have my PS4 on the WPA2 Enterprise wireless network, making me unable to push the profile to my PS4. Logging into Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Visual Guide: Create an Offline Radio Playlist

Hey All, This was originally posted as a response to an inquiry in the Newcomers and Contribution section.(You can find the original post/thread here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Spotify-Radio-on-Mobile-Music-offline-a...

offline_playlist-step_01.jpg offline_playlist-step_04.jpg offline_playlist-step_05.jpg offline_playlist-step_06.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Hey All,   This was originally posted as a response to an inquiry in the Newcomers and Contribution section. (You can find the original post/thread here: https://comm...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Device option missing from Main menu

After the March 12, 2015, update, I am no longer seeing 'Devices' under the Main menu on the top left of Spotify. As a result, when I plug in my Ipod Touch 5th generation (so iOS version is not the issue), I can't see it therefore I can't sync any of...

• Regular
  • After the March 12, 2015, update, I am no longer seeing 'Devices' under the Main menu on the top left of Spotify.  As a result, when I plug in my Ipod Touch 5th generation (so iOS version is not...
  • cherieray
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Messages from Inbox

Hi, I've been trying to find songs I've sent, and that people have sent me, from a couple years back. But within the messages interface on desktop, I don't see them. They still show up on my iOS app, so they're definitely in the system somewhere.... ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I've been trying to find songs I've sent, and that people have sent me, from a couple years back. But within the messages interface on desktop, I don't see them. They still show up on my...
  • Tenure
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New volume on Connect too loud when it is 10+

Hey there. Spotify updated Android app. Now volume on Connect is 0 - 16, before it was something like 0 - 26. I like new update, as no need to press all day long to get 20, which was my favorite volume. Thanks. But now with this new volume, 10 is wel...

• Visitor
  • Hey there.   Spotify updated Android app. Now volume on Connect is 0 - 16, before it was something like 0 - 26. I like new update, as no need to press all day long to get 20, which was my fa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Feature Repeats the same songs over & over in sequence.

Your Radio Feature Repeats the same songs over & over in sequence. For EX: I choose the 70's, and your Radio plays the same songs over and over in sequence This has only occurred after my recent upgrade to your latest version last week. S.O.SI am in ...

• Visitor
  • Your Radio Feature Repeats the same songs over & over in sequence.  For EX:  I choose the 70's, and your Radio plays the same songs over and over in sequence   This has only o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my starred tracks have gone, along with all my playlists. Could anyone please help?

I've logged in using username and pasword (not with facebook), but they're still missing. It may be a problem with syncing on different computers, as I've recently dowloaded spotify on my 3rd computer, and I've just noticed it now. If you know hw to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've logged in using username and pasword (not with facebook), but they're still missing. It may be a problem with syncing on different computers, as I've recently dowloaded spotify on my 3...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Djämes Braun - Modgift

Hey, I wonder if you could add this album. It is just great! Thanks for considering it!

• Hey, I wonder if you could add this album. It is just great! Thanks for considering it!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spam or not spam?

Dear Spotify Support, I've just found this in my spam folder... could you please confirm if it is legit?

survey.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Support,   I've just found this in my spam folder... could you please confirm if it is legit?      
  • kimkimroed_13
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Picture on Spotify that is linked from Facebook

I noticed that Spotify takes your facebook picture if you link them together. So I was wondering if you can change the security of it on Spotify. I changed the profile picture for my Facebook to only me and my friends but I'm concerned about if it ch...

• I noticed that Spotify takes your facebook picture if you link them together. So I was wondering if you can change the security of it on Spotify. I changed the profile picture for my Facebook to only...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8 Mobile app

Hi,I've got a Nokia Lumia and when I got it I downloaded Spotify onto it. The other week I went to use the app and it wasn't there anymore, however in the Window's Shop it's saying its already installed and I can't download it again. Any idea's how I...

• Hi, I've got a Nokia Lumia and when I got it I downloaded Spotify onto it.   The other week I went to use the app and it wasn't there anymore, however in the Window's Shop it's saying its a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes