Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

13/10 since update on Spotify, complete crash...

Solved!

13/10 since update on Spotify, complete crash...

Hello, Since the update today (13/10) spotify grey's out everytime I try and play a track. I dont have a twitter account so I cant contact @spotify. 

The contact form has all but disappeared, so there deosnt seem to be any other method of reporting the issue?!?!

Any ideas people ????

PS: Win7

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

FYI.... For some very strange reason, having cleared the play queue, It's now playing normally ....  : / 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Contact form is still here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ 

What version of the client have you been updated to (Help > About)? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter, 

0.9.4.185.g7545a404

Strange, do you get any error messages? Does the client crash or does it just not play? 

Peter

Peter

Click Play > no reponse > grey's out > message [Spotify is not responding... close or wait....

Might be worth a clean reinstallation of the client and see if that makes any difference? 

Peter

Peter

ugh.... I feared that... I really dont want to do that as I have a large percentage of downloaded play lists... which would take weeks to download again on my poor connection speed! 

Thnaks anyway

Marked as solution

FYI.... For some very strange reason, having cleared the play queue, It's now playing normally ....  : / 

Suggested posts