Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Windows PC

Operating System

Windows 10

Is there any way I would be able to access the overview picture of My 2017 Wrapped, I know 2018 Wrapped just started but I wanted to go back and compare, I just wanted the overview picture (PNG) file for my 2017, is there any way I can access that?

3 Replies

Hello @shadowedspirit!

Unfortunately, "My 2018 Wrapped" started this year so the statistics picture wasn't available in 2017. I'm sorry for not having better news.

Make sure to let me know if you have any other questions and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Jose_M, 

I'm trying to find my information/statistics for the year of 2017, would Spotify not keep that on file at all? Or be able to generate one from data from 2017?

Hey @shadowedspirit!

There was a separate webpage for 2017wrapped that showed stats (top artists, top genres, total listening time and so), but it has been taken down since the end of January. Sorry about that!

You can check this website called http://spotify.me/, it will give some basic and interesting stats. It won't cover the whole year though.

You can also set up a last.fm account and connect it to Spotify and any other music player that supports scrobbling. This way you'll have pretty detailed stats on weekly and yearly basis.

Hope that helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts