Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

ACCOUNT HACKED

ACCOUNT HACKED

is hacked which is unacceptable. Everything has been deleted, and I need everything back. 

The account is linked to a family premium subscription. Please, I’ve already emailed Spotify and I’ve received no answers. This is ridiculous to be honest, I’ve not received any help and no notification of my email being changed. 

Looking forward to to getting some answers and some help. 

The dude even changed the picture. I’m so amazingly flabbergasted by this freaking person. 

5 Replies

The same happened to me

I have a family account  my personal account is linked my Facebook profile, I've enabled two factor authentication  changed the password, revoked the access from any device, any app but nothing. 

I see people using my account, adding Playlist and playing music on a device that I don't own (and hence I'm not able to play MY SONGS on MY ACCOUNT because someone else is using it!)

Hey @Mennytuttofare and @AdamCecilia,

when someone got access to your Spotify account, please visit the Spotify account site and click on sign out everywhere and change your password here.

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png

You should also follow the steps shown in this support article.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Already done, three times.
They keep logging back in, different people it seems.

I can really log on only using my Facebook account, and I have two factor
authentication after having changed the password 😕

The thing is my email has been changed and I am not able to reach my account anymore. 

I now now have a free account because logging in with facebook made Spotify create a second account, which I don’t want - I would love to have my account back. 

So - is there any chance of anyone replying to my emails with substantial help? Or is this a completely lost case? 😞 

Hey @AdamCecilia and @Mennytuttofare,

please follow these steps:

1. Go to the contact form.
  2. Select Logging in.
  3. Choose I can't log in to Spotify
  4. Click I STILL NEED HELP.

Spotify will then take all the necessary and precautionary steps to secure your account and return access to you.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts