Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Error messages when trying to get Starbucks Partner Discount

I have repeatedly attempted to add my Starbucks Partner discount to my Spotify account but I keep getting the error message bellow or something highly similar. I’ve read multiple other threads where this is happening to other Partners. Please fix as ...

• I have repeatedly attempted to add my Starbucks Partner discount to my Spotify account but I keep getting the error message bellow or something highly similar. I’ve read multiple other threads where ...
  • Leapoffaith4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline Issue

I shut off my phone with the account set to offline and I cannot get back into the account because it says the account is set to offline and to be able to make it online again, I have to sign in on my phone. I tried the workaround described in anothe...

• I shut off my phone with the account set to offline and I cannot get back into the account because it says the account is set to offline and to be able to make it online again, I have to sign in on m...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

My account has been hacked.

Hello,Yesterday spotify application on my phone was loged out automatically. I tried to sign in with my username and password it said "username or password incorrect" and I can sign in via facebook account. Today tried to sign in my spotify applicati...

• Hello, Yesterday spotify application on my phone was loged out automatically. I tried to sign in with my username and password it said "username or password incorrect" and I can sign in via facebook...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't Two-Factor Authentication a thing yet?

So, I had someone gain access to my account, deleted all my playlists, added new ones, and since I am in Family, added three accounts.I am well aware of the Recover Playlists function. I deleted all offending accounts, and changed passwords, but IT I...

• Regular
  • So, I had someone gain access to my account, deleted all my playlists, added new ones, and since I am in Family, added three accounts. I am well aware of the Recover Playlists function. I deleted al...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

bank card

Hello !How i can cancel my bank cards information in my spotify account?

• Hello ! How i can cancel my bank cards information in my spotify account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issues with Spotify in another country

Hello community of Spotify,I moved to Vietnam a few months ago and I am now having issues with my Spotify account. First of all, I can't log-in to my account on my devices because my account is set to the U.S. However, I can't change the country in m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community of Spotify, I moved to Vietnam a few months ago and I am now having issues with my Spotify account. First of all, I can't log-in to my account on my devices because my account is set...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling subscription

If i cancel my subscription straight after paying the monthly payment will i lose that payment or can i keep using the premiem experience until the month is up?

• If i cancel my subscription straight after paying the monthly payment will i lose that payment or can i keep using the premiem experience until the month is up?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Failed

I tried to log in with Facebook (also tried logging in with username) and I get the message "Login Failed Could not establish a conneciton to the Spotify service. Make sure your network connection is working and try again. Tried it over cellular date...

• I tried to log in with Facebook (also tried logging in with username) and I get the message "Login Failed Could not establish a conneciton to the Spotify service. Make sure your network connection is...
  • Oonster100
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Prepaid Virtual Visa/Master card for family plan

HelloI want to subscribe to family plan but I want to pay it using Prepaid Virtual Visa/Master card. Is that allowed for family plan?because the amount of the card is not high can I change the card number to a new card number? Regard,Farid

• Hello I want to subscribe to family plan but I want to pay it using Prepaid Virtual Visa/Master card. Is that allowed for family plan? because the amount of the card is not high can I change t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution no logro conectarme al plan familiar

Hola, mi familia tiene en plan familiar de spotify, me han mandado la invitacion, la acepte pero me aparece siempre como cuenta free. Que puedo hacer?

• Hola, mi familia tiene en plan familiar de spotify, me han mandado la invitacion, la acepte pero me aparece siempre como cuenta free. Que puedo hacer?
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not downloading

I have a Premium account and songs I add to a playlist a make available offline are not downloading. It reports 0 of 6 tracks synced. What is going on?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium account and songs I add to a playlist a make available offline are not downloading. It reports 0 of 6 tracks synced. What is going on?
  • bordercollie
  • 12 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 7 likes

Someone else uses my account

Hi, the last few days someone else is using my account, i found out becuase suddenly it appeared i was listening to french hiphop haha.no problem i thought, i'll just log out everywhere and change my password.but i've allways logged in using facebook...

• Hi,   the last few days someone else is using my account, i found out becuase suddenly it appeared i was listening to french hiphop haha. no problem i thought, i'll just log out everywhere an...
  • juli151
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

I tried so many times to get premium but everytime i tried i got payment failed option can u help me with that

• I tried so many times to get premium but everytime i tried i got payment failed option can u help me with that 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in

Hi, I was logged into my Spotify on multiple devices and went to go on Spotify this morning and was randomly signed out of all of them and I am now unbke to log back in on any device and I know for a fact my username and password are correct! I canno...

• Hi,  I was logged into my Spotify on multiple devices and went to go on Spotify this morning and was randomly signed out of all of them and I am now unbke to log back in on any device and I kno...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recognizing Premium

Hi, I don't personally have spotify but I bought my 92 year old Dad a Google Home for Christmas. He wanted to upgrade to premium on spotify and since he is sight impaired, lives an hour away and doesn't use credit cards I went into his account on my ...

• Hi,  I don't personally have spotify but I bought my 92 year old Dad a Google Home for Christmas. He wanted to upgrade to premium on spotify and since he is sight impaired, lives an hour away an...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how i can delete mi acount?

i have 2 acounts, and i only use one, and i cant delete de one that i dont use. i have to deleted beacouse,i cant have spotify primium in my actual acount, because wen i acept de invitation from my mom,the primium pass to the acount that i dont use.P...

• i have 2 acounts, and i only use one, and i cant delete de one that i dont use. i have to deleted beacouse,i cant have spotify primium in my actual acount, because wen i acept de invitation from my m...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

primary account email address and account hacked and cannot login

So someone has hacked my account and changed my email address and I can no longer login into my Premium account. I have not received any response from the email address change. There is no customer support number for help. There is no 2-factor author...

• So someone has hacked my account and changed my email address and I can no longer login into my Premium account.  I have not received any response from the email address change.  There is n...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When did i join

How can i find out the date i joined spotify?

• How can i find out the date i joined spotify?
  • khanji7x1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Family Location

If the members of my family live in different places, such as college, does that affect our ability to all play and listen to Spotify at the same time?

• If the members of my family live in different places, such as college, does that affect our ability to all play and listen to Spotify at the same time?
  • Jou25
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

HElP!!

I am being charged for a premium Spotify account, problem is I don't remember which email address it is associated with. I do not wish to keep this account and have tried for months to delete it but any email I try seems to decline, is there a way I ...

• I am being charged for a premium Spotify account, problem is I don't remember which email address it is associated with. I do not wish to keep this account and have tried for months to delete it but ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes