Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

My account settings changed without notice

A couple of months ago I noticed that on my bank statement I had been charged $10 from spotify instead of the $5 student amount. I forgot about it until it happened again. I went into my spotify account and found that my settings had been changed and...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple of months ago I noticed that on my bank statement I had been charged $10 from spotify instead of the $5 student amount. I forgot about it until it happened again. I went into my spotify acco...
  • slclouisa16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Typical time these days to get access to Spotify for Artists?

Hey there - I don't know if this is the right place to post this question - but I'm an artist on Spotify and I went to Spotify for Artists to "claim your profile!" - completed the process - that was a week ago now - no news since. So I was wondering ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there - I don't know if this is the right place to post this question - but I'm an artist on Spotify and I went to Spotify for Artists to "claim your profile!" - completed the process - that was ...
  • Miss_Air_Chat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annullamento abbonamento

sapete dirmi come posso disattivare un account premium dal mio telefono

• sapete dirmi come posso disattivare un account premium dal mio telefono
  • RoccoDiGiorno
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help ME! Facebook - Spotify

In my spotify account i have read that the mail and personal information has been taken from my facebook page. The problem is that the email is wrong. The email that spotify has is YAHOO, while my facebook mail is GMAIL. It isnt changed, it doesnt ch...

• In my spotify account i have read that  the mail and personal information has been taken from my facebook page. The problem is that the email is wrong. The email that spotify has is YAHOO, while...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist display name different across apps

So this is a weird issue and I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything. Basically, on my Windows Phone Spotify app, Asian artists will display in the native language, i.e. Chinese characters, but when I use any other app from desktop to Android, it...

• Regular
  • So this is a weird issue and I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything. Basically, on my Windows Phone Spotify app, Asian artists will display in the native language, i.e. Chinese characters, but w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't access my premium account on my phone

Hello, i have spotify premium on my computer and for some reason i can't access this same account on my phone.Whatever i do, my phone connect to my facebook account which is not premium. When i try to connect with a email and a password it doesn't re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i have spotify premium on my computer and for some reason i can't access this same account on my phone. Whatever i do, my phone connect to my facebook account which is not premium. When i try...
  • arnid
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem in the family plan

Good evening,I'm having trouble with my Family Plan account. Of the 5 people registered in my account only 2 are in problem. When included in the plan, they last a month, because after that I get a spotify message that I can not verify that 2 people ...

• Good evening, I'm having trouble with my Family Plan account. Of the 5 people registered in my account only 2 are in problem. When included in the plan, they last a month, because after that I get a...
  • danielbranco13
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music attributed to wrong artist

Hey,I am an electronic music producer ("x1rox") and I have the following issue:A track of mine (https://open.spotify.com/track/171ZXE98fWBWoggLz5V5YC?si=NIZNV_tzSq2VNNezo-DsmA) is not appearing on my artist profile (https://open.spotify.com/artist/23...

• Roadie
  • Hey, I am an electronic music producer ("x1rox") and I have the following issue: A track of mine (https://open.spotify.com/track/171ZXE98fWBWoggLz5V5YC?si=NIZNV_tzSq2VNNezo-DsmA) is not appearing o...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not sign up for my android tv

(bad English)I have the latest updat - does not work on TV with a new password.The same account, the same password on my PC works.???

• (bad English) I have the latest updat - does not work on TV with a new password. The same account, the same password on my PC works. ???  
  • JcMartel
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

He comprado tarjeta regalo y no le ha llegado al beneficiario

Hola, Entré con mi código de Usuario en Spotify y compré una tarjeta regalo de 12 meses. La tarjeta no ha llegado al destinatario y he comprobado con él que la dirección de email era la correcta. Sin embargo a mí sí me ha llegado un mensaje con el re...

• Hola, Entré con mi código de Usuario en Spotify y compré una tarjeta regalo de 12 meses. La tarjeta no ha llegado al destinatario y he comprobado con él que la dirección de email era la correcta. ...
  • Ariel09
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hello Last night someone found my password and changed the email address of the account. Then he created a new account with my email address and my password. Please help me !

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Last night someone found my password and changed the email address of the account. Then he created a new account with my email address and my password. Please help me !
  • Antoine5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Not Available?

Hello. I am unsure why some songs are unavailble? I'm paying for the Premium. There are some songs, for example Sunglasses At Night by Corey Hard, that are only SOMETIMES available. Happened with a lot of MJ's songs too. Songs will be playable, I'll ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.  I am unsure why some songs are unavailble?  I'm paying for the Premium.  There are some songs, for example Sunglasses At Night by Corey Hard, that are only SOMETIMES available....
  • KW90
  • 36 replies
  • 27 likes
  • 36 replies
  • 27 likes

Cant get a new password, mailaccount down

I need help to change my mail-account. I can’t log in cause I don’t remember my password and the mail account I’ve used is closed. I have a premium account, so right now I’m paying for something I can’t use. I need help to change my emailadress so I ...

• Visitor
  • I need help to change my mail-account. I can’t log in cause I don’t remember my password and the mail account I’ve used is closed. I have a premium account, so right now I’m paying for something I ca...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird, can't login

Hello, I've got a weird problem here. My phone is android 8.0, Xperia xz. Spotify version is the latest. I need your guys help. Basically I'm trying to log in to Spotify. Usually the problem is like password or username are incorrect, or maybe you're...

• Hello, I've got a weird problem here. My phone is android 8.0, Xperia xz. Spotify version is the latest. I need your guys help. Basically I'm trying to log in to Spotify. Usually the problem is like ...
  • fersuc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family and Offline Content

I can't seem to find this answer anywhere so your confirmation will be greatly appreciated. With the family plan upgrade I understand that I have 6 members who can be added with their own login as a subplan recipient. Does each of these users get 3 d...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to find this answer anywhere so your confirmation will be greatly appreciated.   With the family plan upgrade I understand that I have 6 members who can be added with their own lo...
  • JOKERSKATO
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotigy on cell phone,,, Samsung, Android

Hi.I pay for Spotigy. No problems on computer.But when I try to log in on my cellphone I can log in but I still get the adds and I cant move around in my playlist as I want to. I can only go on shuffle.Why?I pay for Spotify on computer,, so why not w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I pay for Spotigy. No problems on computer. But when I try to log in on my cellphone I can log in but I still get the adds and I cant move around in my playlist as I want to. I can only go on s...
  • Grodan52
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked - Playlists are gone

Hi. I think someone has been using my account.I haven't been logged in for a few days and when I now logged in, I realized that all my playlists were gone, and that a "connected device" was a phone no one I know has. Or I might just be utterly delusi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  I think someone has been using my account. I haven't been logged in for a few days and when I now logged in, I realized that all my playlists were gone, and that a "connected device" was ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abroad

• Casual Listener
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Por qué me cobraron el primer mes en el plan Familia?

Cuando me suscribí decía que el primer mes era gratuito, pero oh sorpresa, me lo cobraron ¿A qué se debe?

• Visitor
  • Cuando me suscribí decía que el primer mes era gratuito, pero oh sorpresa, me lo cobraron ¿A qué se debe?
  • Manuelch20
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Name Gone

My name is missing after I deleted Facebook... How do I get it back?  

• My name is missing after I deleted Facebook... How do I get it back?   
  • peterbeau
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes