Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Refusal for changing country

Hi all,I'm a student abroad for the year and I want to go Premium. Spotify automatically identified my country according to my IP and my current location. However, it does not accept my payment methods (with my French card) as they are different from...

• Hi all, I'm a student abroad for the year and I want to go Premium. Spotify automatically identified my country according to my IP and my current location. However, it does not accept my payment met...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify logged me out of all my devices

Spotify log me out of all my devices and I can't log back in I even changed my password and it's still not working help please I need Spotify in my life HEELLPPP

• Spotify log me out of all my devices and I can't log back in I even changed my password and it's still not working help please I need Spotify in my life HEELLPPP 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can same premium account be used on Alexa, Google Home and Mobile at home and office?

Hello, I have a premium Spotify account, can I use it on my alexa and google home at my home and also on my google home at the office? Will both home and office device stream together? Thanks

• Hello,   I have a premium Spotify account, can I use it on my alexa and google home at my home and also on my google home at the office?   Will both home and office device stream togeth...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not letting me log in????

Spotify won't let me log in and I've tried using my email, the first part of my email, and my username. I've reset my password and it's still saying something is incorrect. This happened out of no where when I started up spotify on my my phone, and I...

• Spotify won't let me log in and I've tried using my email, the first part of my email, and my username. I've reset my password and it's still saying something is incorrect. This happened out of no wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username

Recently just made a new account to start fresh and bought premium right away. I just now realized that I have this awful username of just random numbers. I really don't want that and I think it would be so much easier to have a short username to rep...

spot.png
  • Casual Listener
  •  Recently just made a new account to start fresh and bought premium right away. I just now realized that I have this awful username of just random numbers. I really don't want that and I think i...
  • rynh
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Potential Security Vulnerability in iPhone App - Unauthorized Spotify Account Usage;

Frankly, I'm baffled by this one. Hoping someone else has seen (or solved) a similar problem. About two months ago, I noticed several playlist from an artist that I did not recognize being listed as "Recently Played" on my iPhone. I listen to all typ...

• Music Fan
  •  Frankly, I'm baffled by this one. Hoping someone else has seen (or solved) a similar problem.   About two months ago, I noticed several playlist from an artist that I did not recognize b...
  • LouieFig
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Payment by Spotify Gift Card

Are two $10.00 Spotify Gift Cards needed to receive one month of premium service? The cost of the monthly Spotify service in the US shows $9.99 plus tax.

• Casual Listener
  • Are two $10.00 Spotify Gift Cards needed to receive one month of premium service? The cost of the monthly Spotify service in the US shows $9.99 plus tax.
  • rushfanmike
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist's name capitalization

Hi. I readed lot of simliar articles about this, but there are old and not about my specific problem. I want to have my artsit's name "caddythekid", with small letters all. Is that possible for realising music with this artist name. I mean without ca...

• Hi. I readed lot of simliar articles about this, but there are old and not about my specific problem.   I want to have my artsit's name "caddythekid", with small letters all. Is that possible ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I lost the control of my account lost all my playlists and there are new playlists including 1 song

Today morning i could not login to my spotify, everytime i tried it said i had the wrong password or i logged in and kicked out suddenly without any warning. Now i got the control back by changing my password but all of my playlists are deleted and n...

• Casual Listener
  • Today morning i could not login to my spotify, everytime i tried it said i had the wrong password or i logged in and kicked out suddenly without any warning. Now i got the control back by changing my...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Log In

For some reason I was logged out of my spotify account today. When I tried to log back into my account I was given an error message that reads "Unable to log in either username or password is incorrect." I've tried every possible solution listed on y...

• For some reason I was logged out of my spotify account today. When I tried to log back into my account I was given an error message that reads "Unable to log in either username or password is incorre...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How Can I Get Live Customer Service from Spotify?

I desperately need to talk to a real live person regarding my boyfriend's Spotify account. He recently died very suddenly, and his device cannot be recovered. He was an amazing DJ and musician who had many custom made playlists that we cannot figure ...

• I desperately need to talk to a real live person regarding my boyfriend's Spotify account. He recently died very suddenly, and his device cannot be recovered. He was an amazing DJ and musician who ha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in.

Today I got an email from Spotify saying that I was using unauthorized apps on my account and that I needed to uninstall the apps to use my account again. I uninstalled Spotify, even though I didn't have anything "unauthorized" and reinstalled it. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I got an email from Spotify saying that I was using unauthorized apps on my account and that I needed to uninstall the apps to use my account again. I uninstalled Spotify, even though I didn't ...
  • Jen96
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IT WONT LET ME LOG IN

Today my spotify app will not let me log in. Ive resetmy password, and tried a different account but each time it didnt work. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TO LISTEN TO DRAKE!

• Today my spotify app will not let me log in. Ive resetmy password, and tried a different account but each time it didnt work. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TO LISTEN TO DRAKE!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot log in to my account

Can someone please help? I am paying for premium spotify and havent been able to use it because I can't log in... I've tried resetting the password multiple times, then I type in the new password that I just set and I still can't log in... No matter ...

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone please help?   I am paying for premium spotify and havent been able to use it because I can't log in... I've tried resetting the password multiple times, then I type in the new pas...
  • chelsea_rheese
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment method

I need somebody to show me how to make a payment I'm having trouble making a payment please help me make a payment

• I need somebody to show me how to make a payment I'm having trouble making a payment please help me make a payment
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hijacked.

Today, I was logged out of my account suddenly. When I tried logging back in, it said that my password was incorrect. I found later that my account didn't even exist. Obvious that couldn't be the case, as I have been using Spotify's member services f...

• Visitor
  • Today, I was logged out of my account suddenly. When I tried logging back in, it said that my password was incorrect. I found later that my account didn't even exist. Obvious that couldn't be the cas...
  • alopezto6504
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Log In

Spotify recently automatically logged me out of my account. When I tried to log back in it kept saying incorrect password so I reset it. Then, it would log me in for less than a second before logging me back out saying something went wrong. No matter...

• Spotify recently automatically logged me out of my account. When I tried to log back in it kept saying incorrect password so I reset it. Then, it would log me in for less than a second before logging...
  • ViryV
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my email address due to a bug

There's a typo in my email address on file (hptmail.com instead of hotmail.com) and I am unable to update it to the correct one. Whenver I try to change it in the Edit Profile section, the system rejects my submission because "You must specify a coun...

• Visitor
  • There's a typo in my email address on file (hptmail.com instead of hotmail.com) and I am unable to update it to the correct one. Whenver I try to change it in the Edit Profile section, the system rej...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country with Facebook login

I want to change my account from using UK debit card to Australia debit card so as to apply the student discount. However, at the My Account page, I could not change the country as for the payment method. And there is no way to change a country in Fa...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to change my account from using UK debit card to Australia debit card so as to apply the student discount. However, at the My Account page, I could not change the country as for the payment me...
  • henryko
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to login on phone

Hi everyone, Today I was listening to my spotify on my phone, only to be thrown out. I tried logging again using facebook (I am currently logged in on facebook on both the app and in browser). Error message says "Can't log in. Usernamn and password a...

• Hi everyone,    Today I was listening to my spotify on my phone, only to be thrown out. I tried logging again using facebook (I am currently logged in on facebook on both the app and in b...
  • m9kvvquw1fpr5df
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes