Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally deleted songs? Help?

Accidentally deleted songs? Help?

My stupidity is pretty strong in this, but I accidentally added a huge playlist into my starred songs, and so I began to quickly delete all of those songs but I realized that I had accidentally scrolled down and began deleting some songs from a long time ago. Is there any way to know which songs I deleted? I saw another spotify moderator recover lost songs for someone else, and I'm not sure if someone could help me too? I couldn't really tell, but I think I deleted like 7-10 songs from around 3/10/14 - 3/23/14, but now I have also deleted about 300 songs from that huge playlist. If someone can end up helping me and they have to also add back the songs I deleted from that huge playlist in order for me to get my old ones back that would be fine too. Hopefully theres some way for me to get these back if not thank you anyways. 

1 Reply

Quickest way to get them restored is to get in touch via Twitter: @SpotifyCares and see if they can work some magic. 

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts