Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Compromised, No Help In Sight.

Account Compromised, No Help In Sight.

My premium spotify account (chazo656) has been compromised resulting in my email and password being changed without my authorization, leaving me with no access to it. I have created a contact form multiple times yet have had no response after 24 hours after I had sent a reply to the automated email that you recieve.

Even to just create this message I have had to create a new account to post. It is ridiculous that a service I am paying for will fail to respond when my payment information is clearly at risk. 

6 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If you got the automated replies then that means the email can't have changed. If you want to let me know your 8 digit case reference number(s) I can escalate them to the staff for you to get you a response.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

My case number is  # 03285779.

I recieved the emails because it asked me for a contact email rather than using the one linked to my account, I did not create the case through my account as I cannot access it.

@swainso wrote:

My case number is  # 03285779.

I recieved the emails because it asked me for a contact email rather than using the one linked to my account, I did not create the case through my account as I cannot access it.

@swainso

Ah ok.

Well I've escalated that number to the staff for you, someone should get back to you soon.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Still no luck. Im going to cancel my subscription if this is not sorted in another day, I can't be paying £10 a month for a service im not even getting.

bump

Hey @swainso

I checked on Anthony's escalation and someone from support has said someone will be replying to you soon.

Let me know how things go.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts