Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Account Issues

Account Issues

I'm having issues where someone was using my account and I asked this woman Natesha C from support to block TerrysTunes from my account. Instead she blocked my whole account even me and asked for my spotify receipt from last year through a credit card which doesn't specifically say, "Spotify" through the payments. She refused to take the credit card number from me or anything else and now she must have removed my email from my account because I can't login at all (Invalid username/password) and I can't reset the password through the portal because the email isn't associated to any account. I had to make a whole new account without premium now to get help due to support not letting me start a new chat which she recommended..... How do I get literally any help or even remove my membership at this point because this is unacceptable.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Android / Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

5 Replies

Hey! I'm also having issues and was wondering if we were having the same one. Someone keeps accessing my account and following a playlist and playing it. The audio still comes through on my phone though which is the strange part. I don't know how to stop it.

Hey there @HHR1122 and @Hannahjdk

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

In case you experience any suspicious activity on your Spotify account, visit this help page and follow the steps. If this doesn't solve the issue, you'll also find out how to contact Spotify customer support.

@HHR1122 I know sometimes it might be difficult when contacting support, but be patient and follow their advice as they're doing their best to help you get your account back. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

@Ivan,

I just want someone to contact me. I understand apparently the COVID has caused an issue with the support, but not being able to use my account when I pay for it is unreasonable. I either want a refund or reimbursed.

Hey jump on Twitter. I think the account is @spotifycares got back to me within half an hour 🙂

Still no one has contacted me about this. Not even through email. Spotify support is probably the worst I've seen yet. Topping AT&T at this point.

Suggested posts