Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account creation impossible from multiple devices

Solved!

Account creation impossible from multiple devices

Hi,

I have spotify premium, and just upgraded to spotify family and started creating an account for my son, using the normal signup procedure, outside my account..

The account creation page asks for an email address, password to be used and birth date. All are OK, but after correctly filling in the captcha (V) and the next button, the captcha is reset (V missing). so I re-enter the captcha, and again, and again.

I have tested this on my macbook in Safari, Chrome and Firefox, took a windows laptop to use Firefox and tested this in safari on my Iphone. I disabled privacy protection on all browsers, virus scanners (multliple as well as no scanner on the iphone). I'm out of devices to use...

I used the home internet connection (where my first account also was created) and made a connection with my iphone.

All still the same, no new account created.

Since calling spotify is impossible, I am asking you.

What is happening here?

HELP

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Got it fixed, he seemed too young.

But why no errors!!!!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Got it fixed, he seemed too young.

But why no errors!!!!!

Hey @Roelofz,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Glad to hear that you managed to fix it - feel free to share how you did that, so other users with the same or a similar issue can use your advice 🙂

In case something similar happens in the future, you could try using an Incognito Window. 

If that doesn't do it, you can always send us a screenshot of the error message so we're fully on the same page. 

As to the age requirements, you can find the specifics for different countries here

We hope this helps. Have a great day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts