Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Security issues and can't talk to anyone....

My account has been hacked (someone is making playlists) and Spotify clearly knows b/c I got an email telling my my password needs to be reset. However there was no way for me to talk to anyone about the security of my account. Chatting with someone ...

• My account has been hacked (someone is making playlists) and Spotify clearly knows b/c I got an email telling my my password needs to be reset. However there was no way for me to talk to anyone about...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not access my playlists

I was logged out and my password was reset due to detected suspicious activity, which is fine. When I tried to log in again I had a lot of problem. When if finally worked I was no longer connected to spotify family. I don´t know if that is standard p...

• Visitor
  • I was logged out and my password was reset due to detected suspicious activity, which is fine. When I tried to log in again I had a lot of problem. When if finally worked I was no longer connected to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login

Plan - Premium (Family related plan)Country - USA Device - iPhone X, Laptop Operating System - iOS 12.31.1 and Windows 10 My Question or Issue - Yesterday, I went on my Spotify app and noticed I am no longer logged in. I put in my password and kept b...

• Plan - Premium (Family related plan) Country - USA   Device - iPhone X, Laptop   Operating System - iOS 12.31.1 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue - Yesterday, I went on...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I've been having a problem logging in for the past few days, even though I am sure i am using the right password for my account. I've tried logging in with my username (which I've always done anyway), and also tried requesting a new password, but I d...

• I've been having a problem logging in for the past few days, even though I am sure i am using the right password for my account. I've tried logging in with my username (which I've always done anyway)...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Solved] Alternative Spotify Desktop App for Windows on Working Computer

Hi all to the Spotify Community and Users;Recently i had a problem on my work computer using downloaded Spotify app, because of IT principles. When you start the application, it gives a proxy error. This happens due to the IT blocking different apps ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all to the Spotify Community and Users; Recently i had a problem on my work computer using downloaded Spotify app, because of IT principles. When you start the application, it gives a proxy error...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

New account with all my old data

Hi, I need to start a new account but with all my old data (bands, songs, list, etc). Does any one know how can accomplish this?

• Regular
  • Hi, I need to start a new account but with all my old data (bands, songs, list, etc). Does any one know how can accomplish this?
  • sebamotion
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Name on Spotify changed out of sudden

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMultiple devicesMy Question or IssueThis morning, the name on my account is changed out of sudden. It was changed from "Emilia Li" to a name in foreign characters that I haven't been using for many years. And I don't have a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Multiple devices My Question or Issue This morning, the name on my account is changed out of sudden. It was changed from "Emilia Li" to a name in foreign charac...
  • emiliawithyou
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't disable videos and no plans to let us. Does Spotify want us to get into a car accident>

The app plays videos while driving and they have said they have no plan to let us disable it -- https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-Option-to-disable-Videos-in-curated-Playlists/idi-p/1620225. Are they saying you want us driving distrac...

• Regular
  • ...weeted to them in the hopes this gets some publicity cause it's rather dangerous on their part.   https://twitter.com/imthenachoman/status/1129156370039791616
  • IMTheNachoMan
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Suggested music

I want to know if there is any way to change suggestions. I am from Argentina and I hate music in Spanish. All the suggested playlist are in spanish... Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I want to know if there is any way to change suggestions. I am from Argentina and I hate music in Spanish. All the suggested playlist are in spanish...    Thanks!
  • Javimir
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost listening history from Facebook-connected account

Hi, I'd been using Spotify through my Facebook account with Premium. I stopped the subscription for a short while, but when I wanted to come back, I accidentally bought Premium on an old account created independently from the Facebook account. So I d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'd been using Spotify through my Facebook account with Premium. I stopped the subscription for a short while, but when I wanted to come back, I accidentally bought Premium on an old account crea...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My original account is deactivated?

I had an account for years but the last period I was abroad for a while and I just found a couple of days ago an email from spotify which was sent in early april asking me to reset my password. I tried to do it now (7-8 weeks after I recieved the ema...

• Casual Listener
  • I had an account for years but the last period I was abroad for a while and I just found a couple of days ago an email from spotify which was sent in early april asking me to reset my password. I tri...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Compliments on your customer service

Wanted to express my thanks to the customer service from Aileen G this morning in sorting out an issue with my account. I was amazed at how easy it was to chat with one of the team and how they were able to easily assist my issue - for info, I was un...

• Wanted to express my thanks to the customer service from Aileen G this morning in sorting out an issue with my account. I was amazed at how easy it was to chat with one of the team and how they were ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password changed ?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI went on the spotify app this afternoon afternoon, the last time i had used it was this morn...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I went ...
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log into my account

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevice(iPhone XROperating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueWas signed out of my account and now I can’t log back in. I have tried username and email both not working. No emails are being sent to reset my password or anything. Sup...

• Plan Premium Country US Device (iPhone XR Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue Was signed out of my account and now I can’t log back in. I have tried username and email both...
  • phil_burness
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to merge old with current accounts

Hi ThereMy old email associated with Spotify was hacked -so was my facebook account-, so I lost all access to it. I blocked my old Spotify account and purchased a new one, but I don't want to loose all my playlists and preferences. Is there any way t...

• Hi There My old email associated with Spotify was hacked -so was my facebook account-, so I lost all access to it. I blocked my old Spotify account and purchased a new one, but I don't want to loo...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Perdi minha conta premium

Preciso de ajuda para cancelar uma conta, estou recebendo uma fatura todo mês, e meu celular foi roubado e esqueci da senha da minha conta, eu já estou pagando a fatura sem poder usar o aplicativo. a conta é essa guilhermearw@hot...por favor me ajude...

• Preciso de ajuda para cancelar uma conta, estou recebendo uma fatura todo mês, e meu celular foi roubado e esqueci da senha da minha conta, eu já estou pagando a fatura sem poder usar o aplicativo. a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account wiped out (no user name, no songs, lost all subscription info)

This morning I my Spotify app asked me to log in but apparently username/password was wrong, I tried to reset the password but now my account looks completely empty. I had a premium subscription for 3 years now and none of the saved songs/playlists o...

• This morning I my Spotify app asked me to log in but apparently username/password  was wrong, I tried to reset the password but now my account looks completely empty. I had a premium subscriptio...
  • MalibuMonsta
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Discover weekly] Disable language

How I can disable songs in given language? I don't want to have 90% polish song in my weekly doscover list.

• Casual Listener
  • How I can disable songs in given language? I don't want to have 90% polish song in my weekly doscover list.
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify account keep logging out from my phone

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceIPhone XR Operating SystemiOS 11? My Question or IssueIve been having this issue lately about my account being log out of a sudden on my phone. And when I log in, it seems like someone used my account as it played a s...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Singapore Device IPhone XR  Operating System iOS 11?   My Question or Issue Ive been having this issue lately about my account being log out of a sudd...
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account being constantly hijacked by Jacob's IPhone (?)

Lately I've been discovering albums showing up in my recently played thta I have no recollection of playing. See images 1 and 2. This has been going on for a while now, but it was so infrequent, I brushed it off as some Chinese or Russian bot that go...

Screenshot_20190528-064812.png Screenshot_20190528-064822.png Screenshot_20190528-064828.png
  • Regular
  • Lately I've been discovering albums showing up in my recently played thta I have no recollection of playing. See images 1 and 2.   This has been going on for a while now, but it was so infrequ...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes