Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

IPhone 8

Operating System

Latest version of iOS for iPhone

My Question or Issue

I made a new account in a haste and for my new phone because I dident remember my password for my last account. I got charged for premium on this new account but I don’t remember name, password or email. As I looked for the info in the app under account all I could find is the name that was a long sequence of numbers and letters that made no sense. Logged out of the accounts to se if I could se what Email or name going to show but saw non and now I’m locked out of the account.

All I have is the bank account information and the history of songs lisended to lately on that account. Plz notice that this is my old account that I manged to get the password for amoung lost papers.

plz help thanks 😬

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I can’t believe this system right now. I got in contact with Spotify support after 4-5 hours of searching and posting on here. Got help from a representative and we got it down to that my email was down as @live.se instead of @hotmail.com. I asked for the subscription to be moved to my actual email and was unable to chat anymore as I was at work by then. I could not chat with support any more and when I return 1 hour later after catching a break I se that the representative had repeated my request and asked me to confirm. I could no longer type in the chat doe and my issue was not resolved.

made a new request that same day (yesterday) and one more now as I have had no help so far. Spotify support found the issue and I made my request for them to move the subscription to my main account but no luck.

This support system is interactive but a big hassle for the customers.

Maybe they should provide a phone service for me that would have made it much more simple as I do not like or care for typing and have a hard time expressing myself by typing.

As I was writing this Spotify support contacted my by email and now I guess I have to explain the issues again by typing on my phone at work. Much more convininte to take it verbally for me.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi Mk99!

Are you using laptop or mobile?

If laptop, you may try checking your internet history to find out if it shows your username on the url... 

If mobile did you try the clicking the "have rouble logging in, click here".

Hope this helps. 🙂

It says IPhone 8 under devices that is what I’m using a IPhone 8.

secondly I said that I do not have the name or the email of the account. What I have is full access to the bank account that the money was withdrawn from. The bank account is mine and in my name. And I know what songs I use to listen to on that Spotify account. That is all I have.

Hello Mk99,

You might wanna try these too:

1. Check your email inboxes, including any **bleep** or junk folders, for emails from Spotify. If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.

2. Enter any email addresses you use into our password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, spotify let you know.

You can use that email address to log in. If you aren't sure of the password, continue to reset the account’s password, then use that email address and the new password to log in.

Is your spotify connected to facebook?

To check if you have a Spotify account connected to Facebook:

Choose apps.

If you see the Spotify icon, you have a Spotify account connected to Facebook.

Best of luck bud! 

Same problem there the Email was made in 2 minutes and i dont remeber what the name of the email was not even remotly close.

My Fb i connected to this account wich is my prim Account. Again im getting that my request is not being read properly i already mentioned that i dont have the email name, password or name of the account. All i have is the payment information!

So sorry to hear that bud. At this point I suggest you contact spotify directly.

Fill up the form here: 

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Or tweet through:

@SpotifyCares

Marked as solution

I can’t believe this system right now. I got in contact with Spotify support after 4-5 hours of searching and posting on here. Got help from a representative and we got it down to that my email was down as @live.se instead of @hotmail.com. I asked for the subscription to be moved to my actual email and was unable to chat anymore as I was at work by then. I could not chat with support any more and when I return 1 hour later after catching a break I se that the representative had repeated my request and asked me to confirm. I could no longer type in the chat doe and my issue was not resolved.

made a new request that same day (yesterday) and one more now as I have had no help so far. Spotify support found the issue and I made my request for them to move the subscription to my main account but no luck.

This support system is interactive but a big hassle for the customers.

Maybe they should provide a phone service for me that would have made it much more simple as I do not like or care for typing and have a hard time expressing myself by typing.

As I was writing this Spotify support contacted my by email and now I guess I have to explain the issues again by typing on my phone at work. Much more convininte to take it verbally for me.

Suggested posts