Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account followers - followers and following tab

Solved!

Account followers - followers and following tab

Plan

Premium

Country

Denmark

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

After the new update, the followers and following tab has been changed. I'm not able to see my followers, if I follow them back - the follow button is gone from ones account, and must click on a persons picture to follow them.

Is it possible to change the settings to fast and easy see and whom to follow without clicking on each persons profile picture?

On those I follow, I can't see if they are following me, it's a one-way track - either I follow or unfollow them options - Can I change this so I see in my following tab to see whom are following me?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Eugenicist

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

You can still find who's following you and who you're following by heading to your profile and clicking on Followers/Following.

Currently, there isn't an option to change how your followers and the profiles you're following are displayed, so you'd need to go to that profile to follow/unfollow them, and, as mentioned, you can find out if they're following you by clicking on the Followers text on your profile.

However, if you think that this would be useful for other users as well,  we recommend adding your idea to our Ideas board. Others can then vote for it or add to the conversation to show their support. You can find the steps to submit a new idea in this Spotify Answer.

You can also read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Eugenicist

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

You can still find who's following you and who you're following by heading to your profile and clicking on Followers/Following.

Currently, there isn't an option to change how your followers and the profiles you're following are displayed, so you'd need to go to that profile to follow/unfollow them, and, as mentioned, you can find out if they're following you by clicking on the Followers text on your profile.

However, if you think that this would be useful for other users as well,  we recommend adding your idea to our Ideas board. Others can then vote for it or add to the conversation to show their support. You can find the steps to submit a new idea in this Spotify Answer.

You can also read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts