Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account nickname

Account nickname

Somehow my nickname (not username, username is correct) was changed from migachevm to evgen. And i cannot change it. I'm so sad about this ๐Ÿ˜ž After connect my facebook account nothing happens, only the picture of my facebook profile become my picture of my spotify account. 

ะกะฝะธะผะพะบ ัะบั€ะฐะฝะฐ 2018-10-18 ะฒ 18.43.08.png
ะกะฝะธะผะพะบ ัะบั€ะฐะฝะฐ 2018-10-18 ะฒ 18.44.28.png
5 Replies

Did you put Evgen as your first name on spotify?

Evgen was a nickname of a part of my family subscription. I was deleted him few days ago. When i register my profile i enter my name Maxim, my last name Migachev. I remember that. So what am i need to do to change it?)

It is impossible? I can't believe it... Technical support can do everything, am i wrong?

Are you signed in with facebook or is it a regular account?

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Once you've chosen a Display name, you won't be able to change it. If you really don't want to use Evgen as your Display name, you'll have to get a new account.

No worries, if you make sure your music collection is stored in public playlists, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all your songs from there. You can visit your old account by putting the following string in the search bar:  spotify:user:migachevm

If you want to use the same email address for your new account, you'll have to close your old account. You'll have 7 days to visit your old account and find your music there.

We hope you'd like to try this! It's a lot quicker than it might seem. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts